Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Beastiary alphabetically listed to click
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
I was confused when I saw the Beastiary go by numbers. This is good suggestion
I was confused when I saw the Beastiary go by numbers. This is good suggestion
This is... a beautiful solution to the 'can't search in the Bestiary' issue.
Total support.
This is... a beautiful solution to the 'can't search in the Bestiary' issue.
Total support.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Support! The current sorting system is usable, but it's a huge slog to click through the "..." pages to find the familiar you're looking for. This would be much more organized and convenient!
Support! The current sorting system is usable, but it's a huge slog to click through the "..." pages to find the familiar you're looking for. This would be much more organized and convenient!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
This would actually help me a lot.
I have an excel document with all my familiars, awakened, retied, etc. It took me forever to find an option that'd show me to which page I have to go for a certain familiar. But having to rely on that file is pretty impractical imo.
This would actually help me a lot.
I have an excel document with all my familiars, awakened, retied, etc. It took me forever to find an option that'd show me to which page I have to go for a certain familiar. But having to rely on that file is pretty impractical imo.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Support!

I have longed for some better way to find anything in the Bestiary. A drop down page number would be so much better than what we have, a drop down alphabet would be even better than that, a search box would be amazing.
Support!

I have longed for some better way to find anything in the Bestiary. A drop down page number would be so much better than what we have, a drop down alphabet would be even better than that, a search box would be amazing.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
This would be absolutely amazing! Support!
This would be absolutely amazing! Support!
z9bVpPy.png
The bestiary is a huge mess and anything to help make it more manageable is wonderful. Support.
The bestiary is a huge mess and anything to help make it more manageable is wonderful. Support.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
PLEASE

The listings may already be in alphabetical order, but without knowing where each letter section begins and ends, I have to jump through the pages in clumps and I sometimes completely overshoot my goal and have to go back.

MUCH SUPPORT
PLEASE

The listings may already be in alphabetical order, but without knowing where each letter section begins and ends, I have to jump through the pages in clumps and I sometimes completely overshoot my goal and have to go back.

MUCH SUPPORT
Looking for Dragons in these colors
Magenta/Magenta/Grapefruit for Aether, Light/Arcane/Lightning
Support, this would be so much easier than the current method...
Support, this would be so much easier than the current method...
RaffleSig_Full.png
This, and/or a way to just search by name. Even better would be a way to separate unlocked from locked, even if you don't have those unlocked familiars anymore. Would make things so much simpler.

I don't even use the bestiary because of how time consuming it is. I just keep one of all familiars and then look in my hoard cuz at least there's more familiars per page that way. But I'd really like to be able to, and this would help a lot.

This, and/or a way to just search by name. Even better would be a way to separate unlocked from locked, even if you don't have those unlocked familiars anymore. Would make things so much simpler.

I don't even use the bestiary because of how time consuming it is. I just keep one of all familiars and then look in my hoard cuz at least there's more familiars per page that way. But I'd really like to be able to, and this would help a lot.

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12