Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Beastiary alphabetically listed to click
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I support, but the bestiary needs whole revamp, not just alphabetic list. Like, an option to sort familiars' order or show by your choice:

- obtained / not obtained
- ways to obtain it
- current level of affinity

Would be super cool but i'm not sure it's possible:
- an icon which indicates this familiar is currently attached to a dragon (so we could quickly detect familiars we put off the dragon in the middle of leveling and forgot about it)
I support, but the bestiary needs whole revamp, not just alphabetic list. Like, an option to sort familiars' order or show by your choice:

- obtained / not obtained
- ways to obtain it
- current level of affinity

Would be super cool but i'm not sure it's possible:
- an icon which indicates this familiar is currently attached to a dragon (so we could quickly detect familiars we put off the dragon in the middle of leveling and forgot about it)
FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
Supporting this. I was... turned off looking up a couple of new familiars again this morning when there were 93 pages to search through.

Also agreed with the above comment about searching by acquired/unacquired and affinity.
Supporting this. I was... turned off looking up a couple of new familiars again this morning when there were 93 pages to search through.

Also agreed with the above comment about searching by acquired/unacquired and affinity.
hu72dVR.png
[quote name="Semirhage" date="2014-10-06 09:23:30" ] Support x infinity. This would make it so much easier to navigate! [/quote] i agree with this statement as well as OP's post
Semirhage wrote on 2014-10-06 09:23:30:
Support x infinity. This would make it so much easier to navigate!
i agree with this statement as well as OP's post
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12