Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 167 168
@Cynictis
Hello! My clan is the clan of the Fallen Crows, Lightning territory. I'd love to be on the registry! :)
@Cynictis
Hello! My clan is the clan of the Fallen Crows, Lightning territory. I'd love to be on the registry! :)
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
I'm Clan Underhill in Nature :^)
I'm Clan Underhill in Nature :^)
1c69bb.png
@Cynictis
My Plague clan is called Korppirutto. 83
@Cynictis
My Plague clan is called Korppirutto. 83
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@Cynictis
My clan is Babylon. Plague territory.

(also I have memory issues so if I'm doing this twice I apologize. I didn't see myself on there though)
@Cynictis
My clan is Babylon. Plague territory.

(also I have memory issues so if I'm doing this twice I apologize. I didn't see myself on there though)
@Cynictis

I hail from the Highland Scrub on behalf of the Light-Emitting Dragon Tribe, or the LED Tribe for short. We are a warrior clan, presided over by the Solar Bladed Quadrumvirate of Skaoi, Roquar, Opar, and Myste, and use our military prowess to whip interns into shape for Boss Dad. We are proud to make our presence known to the many clans of Sornieth.
@Cynictis

I hail from the Highland Scrub on behalf of the Light-Emitting Dragon Tribe, or the LED Tribe for short. We are a warrior clan, presided over by the Solar Bladed Quadrumvirate of Skaoi, Roquar, Opar, and Myste, and use our military prowess to whip interns into shape for Boss Dad. We are proud to make our presence known to the many clans of Sornieth.
ow6Cm9L.png
forsale_m.png15675822.png15675857.png15675904.png15610477.png14853171.png
@Cynictis

I've changed both flight and clan name!
I'm now a part of the fire flight, and "The Gilded Shadows Clan" or "Clan of Gilded Shadows" Whatever sounds better...
@Cynictis

I've changed both flight and clan name!
I'm now a part of the fire flight, and "The Gilded Shadows Clan" or "Clan of Gilded Shadows" Whatever sounds better...
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
My clan is "The Colors Clan" as in Colors of the Wind.

Me and my silly Disney reference :P
My clan is "The Colors Clan" as in Colors of the Wind.

Me and my silly Disney reference :P
Clan Forgeborn here!
Clan Forgeborn here!
emberwing_hatchery_banner_resized_by_timbrewolf823-d7ut1eh.png

firelight_the_fae_small_by_jinxflux-d6wqz95.png

flamecallergif_zps18982fc5.gif
@Cynictis
Mine is The Clan of Broken Thunder, Lightning Flight ^^
@Cynictis
Mine is The Clan of Broken Thunder, Lightning Flight ^^
@Cynictis
Black Ice Domain
Shadow Flight
Named because there's a lot of white dragons that mostly come from the Ice Flight. Careful, they're still pretty tricky~
@Cynictis
Black Ice Domain
Shadow Flight
Named because there's a lot of white dragons that mostly come from the Ice Flight. Careful, they're still pretty tricky~
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 167 168