Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 167 168
@Cynictis I need to change my clan name. I'm formerly The Wolf Fang Clan under Earth. My new name is Gem Hoarders Clan. Thank you.
@Cynictis I need to change my clan name. I'm formerly The Wolf Fang Clan under Earth. My new name is Gem Hoarders Clan. Thank you.
Mwff8lj.png
@Cynictis

The Artorias Knights have changed from Wind flight to Light flight.
@Cynictis

The Artorias Knights have changed from Wind flight to Light flight.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Cynictis Mine is simply called "the Sanctuary"!
@Cynictis Mine is simply called "the Sanctuary"!
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Cynictis Clan Warmheart-Ice c:
@Cynictis Clan Warmheart-Ice c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
What do I do if someone took my clan name? D: I was Nightshade clan, even have the tumblr account with it, but someone else is listed in my flight for that name...
What do I do if someone took my clan name? D: I was Nightshade clan, even have the tumblr account with it, but someone else is listed in my flight for that name...
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Cynictis
Clan Vagabond
Plague Flight
@Cynictis
Clan Vagabond
Plague Flight
RFzo9tX.png
@Cynictis

Alstroemeria Gardens - Nature Flight!
@Cynictis

Alstroemeria Gardens - Nature Flight!
Amethyst Geode Coral Basilisk Field Notes Red Maple Leaf
@Cynictis
My clan name is G'zair Clan, named after one of the founding members father's, G'zair. G'zair was banished (not long after his son was born) from his clan because he was framed for the murder of a dragon. He left, leaving no riches and sought out Stormcatcher, becoming one of the highest ranking employee's. When his clan found out who the real murderer was they felt very ashamed because they couldn't have one of their best dragons back.

EDIT: I'm Lightning Flight! :D
@Cynictis
My clan name is G'zair Clan, named after one of the founding members father's, G'zair. G'zair was banished (not long after his son was born) from his clan because he was framed for the murder of a dragon. He left, leaving no riches and sought out Stormcatcher, becoming one of the highest ranking employee's. When his clan found out who the real murderer was they felt very ashamed because they couldn't have one of their best dragons back.

EDIT: I'm Lightning Flight! :D
LWDw43p.png
@Cynictis The Copper Dragon, Fire Flight!
@Cynictis The Copper Dragon, Fire Flight!
fireh5.png
@Cynictis

Clan Arcanum, of the Arcane Flight.
@Cynictis

Clan Arcanum, of the Arcane Flight.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png