Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Boarders (I pay you for lair space)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Do you have extra lair space? Would you like to be paid for the use of that lair space? Step right up, because I'm suffering!

The long and short of it is that I currently need people to take (see latest post) (must be trustworthy, pinglist gets first dibs). I pay 300t or 7 fp/dragon/day. I'd prefer to pay at this rate, if possible, but if you have a rate you'd prefer, state it. You may put dragons in your hibernal den unless explicitly asked not to!

I send you the dragons and the cash, and you send me a one-way CR back immediately so I can accept them whenever! This allows me peace of mind, and it means that you don't even have to be on very often.

Please ping me. Please DO NOT breed my dragons.

New 7/23- you can now ask to be put on a pinglist for when I need boarders (which is... often). Again, pinglist gets first dibs!
@/LapisQuartz @/SilentScreamss @/Kunikida @/SakuraAngel @/AmpleAmbrosia @/Kay13 @/Polyhymnia @/Aersolace @/buythestars @/SassmasterMaxie @/TwoSouls @/Neptunize @/Kaibutsu @/TheSunsIllusion @/LGFUADJJ @/bittersweetlove
Do you have extra lair space? Would you like to be paid for the use of that lair space? Step right up, because I'm suffering!

The long and short of it is that I currently need people to take (see latest post) (must be trustworthy, pinglist gets first dibs). I pay 300t or 7 fp/dragon/day. I'd prefer to pay at this rate, if possible, but if you have a rate you'd prefer, state it. You may put dragons in your hibernal den unless explicitly asked not to!

I send you the dragons and the cash, and you send me a one-way CR back immediately so I can accept them whenever! This allows me peace of mind, and it means that you don't even have to be on very often.

Please ping me. Please DO NOT breed my dragons.

New 7/23- you can now ask to be put on a pinglist for when I need boarders (which is... often). Again, pinglist gets first dibs!
@/LapisQuartz @/SilentScreamss @/Kunikida @/SakuraAngel @/AmpleAmbrosia @/Kay13 @/Polyhymnia @/Aersolace @/buythestars @/SassmasterMaxie @/TwoSouls @/Neptunize @/Kaibutsu @/TheSunsIllusion @/LGFUADJJ @/bittersweetlove
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker
I have 10 plus open! Send food and I'll board them at that rate!
@Starstalker
I have 10 plus open! Send food and I'll board them at that rate!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
@Cynderfire
I'll send them on over to you once I get them ready, then!
@Cynderfire
I'll send them on over to you once I get them ready, then!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker
Okay! How long will I be holding them for?
@Starstalker
Okay! How long will I be holding them for?
@Cynderfire
Would you be good with five days? I want to try out the Mire Flyer before I waste a tincture and maybe an eliminate, and I want time to get used to it
@Cynderfire
Would you be good with five days? I want to try out the Mire Flyer before I waste a tincture and maybe an eliminate, and I want time to get used to it
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker
Perfect, sound good to me!!
@Starstalker
Perfect, sound good to me!!
Looking for someone to take four for 5 days
Looking for someone to take four for 5 days
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
^^
^^
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker I can take them, just send some of whatever they eat and that'll be the rate
@Starstalker I can take them, just send some of whatever they eat and that'll be the rate
@RinEcho
Thanks so much!! I'll send them over in a moment. Wait, do you have enough space?
@RinEcho
Thanks so much!! I'll send them over in a moment. Wait, do you have enough space?
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__