Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168
My clan is The Moonbeam Illuminarium in Light :)
My clan is The Moonbeam Illuminarium in Light :)
My clan is the Summit Clan, named after the plateau they chose to live on. It also provides an excellent perch to spot hatchlings left behind in the barren Shattered Plains, which is where most of our clan members came from.
My clan is the Summit Clan, named after the plateau they chose to live on. It also provides an excellent perch to spot hatchlings left behind in the barren Shattered Plains, which is where most of our clan members came from.
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
@Cynictis
Frozen manifest Tribe

The Name was chosen by the tribe after settling down on their little Island between The plateau and the Isle, It was to mean the balance of the Light and shadow elements through the frozen lands.
@Cynictis
Frozen manifest Tribe

The Name was chosen by the tribe after settling down on their little Island between The plateau and the Isle, It was to mean the balance of the Light and shadow elements through the frozen lands.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
@Cynictis I'd like to add my clan! We're the Crowtalon Clan from the Shadow flight
@Cynictis I'd like to add my clan! We're the Crowtalon Clan from the Shadow flight
1a8ea942-b034-11e9-9106-219bde4ed4be.gifdt Rosy-Lake-Cormorant.png
honestly I've never even thought about it, I just refer to it as the clan in my lore...I guess I'll just call it Clan Klefaeries????? idk
honestly I've never even thought about it, I just refer to it as the clan in my lore...I guess I'll just call it Clan Klefaeries????? idk
flefaeries_2.png
clan catfish i suppose

but lore wise they don't have a clan name

@cynictis
clan catfish i suppose

but lore wise they don't have a clan name

@cynictis
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
I named my clan Clan Lynyrd Skynyrd sincce I obsess over a band called Lynyrd Skynyrd. Btw it's in nature
@Cynictis
I named my clan Clan Lynyrd Skynyrd sincce I obsess over a band called Lynyrd Skynyrd. Btw it's in nature
@Cynictis
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
@Cynictis my clan is now named phoenixflight
@Cynictis my clan is now named phoenixflight
boIu4p9.png
@Cynictis
the cindera clan
fire
@Cynictis
the cindera clan
fire
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
@JCStitches Would you mind locking this thread, please? This list hasn't been updated for months but keeps getting bumped. :'D

Again, thank you to everyone who has contributed their clan names and stories, but this list is INACTIVE! Please see the first post for a link to the NEW clan directory thread!
@JCStitches Would you mind locking this thread, please? This list hasn't been updated for months but keeps getting bumped. :'D

Again, thank you to everyone who has contributed their clan names and stories, but this list is INACTIVE! Please see the first post for a link to the NEW clan directory thread!
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168