Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Quick Training and Grinding (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
I think I'm pretty good at this. Customer satisfaction has been high.
Training | Grinding
Currently full/free!

Standard: 250g 1-25, 2 days-1 weeks' time (average 3 days)
Fastlane: 400g 1-25, 1 day (guarantee within 12 hours of CR acceptance, average 8 hours)

I will take treasure, and I will entertain offers with items as partial/full on a case-by-case basis. Fastlane time is not available Monday-Wednesday. You may pay before or after.

The wide range on Standard time is due to me trying to figure out how much time college takes up. If you send me a kid on Monday, it likely will take 5 days-a week. If on Thursday, it should take 2-3 days.

I have fully trained 28 of my own dragons and upwards of 15 for customers.
I think I'm pretty good at this. Customer satisfaction has been high.
Training | Grinding
Currently full/free!

Standard: 250g 1-25, 2 days-1 weeks' time (average 3 days)
Fastlane: 400g 1-25, 1 day (guarantee within 12 hours of CR acceptance, average 8 hours)

I will take treasure, and I will entertain offers with items as partial/full on a case-by-case basis. Fastlane time is not available Monday-Wednesday. You may pay before or after.

The wide range on Standard time is due to me trying to figure out how much time college takes up. If you send me a kid on Monday, it likely will take 5 days-a week. If on Thursday, it should take 2-3 days.

I have fully trained 28 of my own dragons and upwards of 15 for customers.
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
Training | Grinding

Cost: 60g/kt an hour

I have eight dragons with eliminate. You may pick which element you'd like them to be if you wish (have light, wind, earth, and arcane). I can provide proof of elim if requested.

I vault all of my items before beginning so I don't waste time recording things like familiars and I keep myself on a timer. I have extensive experience grinding, so you should get some bang for your buck. I can do all venues.
Training | Grinding

Cost: 60g/kt an hour

I have eight dragons with eliminate. You may pick which element you'd like them to be if you wish (have light, wind, earth, and arcane). I can provide proof of elim if requested.

I vault all of my items before beginning so I don't waste time recording things like familiars and I keep myself on a timer. I have extensive experience grinding, so you should get some bang for your buck. I can do all venues.
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker

I go by Ell too!! How long do you think it will be for a 1-25?
@Starstalker

I go by Ell too!! How long do you think it will be for a 1-25?
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra
Really?? That's so cool!!!
It usually takes me in between 12 and 48 hours to train one dragon, depending on my luck and which venue I'm in. I can provide collateral if needed, and while I would prefer stats to give them as I go along, untouched is fine as well!
@Elextra
Really?? That's so cool!!!
It usually takes me in between 12 and 48 hours to train one dragon, depending on my luck and which venue I'm in. I can provide collateral if needed, and while I would prefer stats to give them as I go along, untouched is fine as well!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
^^
^^
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker

Hi! How much would it be to train a level 16 dragon to level 25?
Also, is it fine if I ask you to not give him stats? But if you want I’ll send the Berserker stones to replace the might fragments.
@Starstalker

Hi! How much would it be to train a level 16 dragon to level 25?
Also, is it fine if I ask you to not give him stats? But if you want I’ll send the Berserker stones to replace the might fragments.
Jp7QW8F.png
@arcoomedes
Looking around it seems to be at ~150k-ish?

edit: the berserkers would be nice, if possible :)
@arcoomedes
Looking around it seems to be at ~150k-ish?

edit: the berserkers would be nice, if possible :)
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Starstalker

Alright, do you think you can do it now? I’ll take off the apparels really quick.
@Starstalker

Alright, do you think you can do it now? I’ll take off the apparels really quick.
Jp7QW8F.png
@Starstalker

Please let me know when Clack is done, I'm very excited to have him back! I'd be happy to tip for a speedy leveling, feel free to stat as you go, I can wipe him later. He's going to be a mire flyer, though. :D
@Starstalker

Please let me know when Clack is done, I'm very excited to have him back! I'd be happy to tip for a speedy leveling, feel free to stat as you go, I can wipe him later. He's going to be a mire flyer, though. :D
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra
Hi, sorry! My grad party is tomorrow, so I spent literally all day setting up lol. I'll do some leveling tonight.

Do you know what stats you want him to be at?
@Elextra
Hi, sorry! My grad party is tomorrow, so I spent literally all day setting up lol. I'll do some leveling tonight.

Do you know what stats you want him to be at?
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__