Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Clan's Name? [INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 167 168
@Cynictis

I still haven't worked out much of a backstory for my clan and my dragons yet, but I've already decided that they'll be known as Clan Twinstar. They're an Arcane clan! They're still a fairly small group, but they're recruiting new members, slowly but surely.
@Cynictis

I still haven't worked out much of a backstory for my clan and my dragons yet, but I've already decided that they'll be known as Clan Twinstar. They're an Arcane clan! They're still a fairly small group, but they're recruiting new members, slowly but surely.
xpP2XdL.png
@Cynictis Hello! I'd like to officially register my Lightning clan, the Stormspinners, in your directory. Great seeing such a variety of everyone's different name ideas here!
@Cynictis Hello! I'd like to officially register my Lightning clan, the Stormspinners, in your directory. Great seeing such a variety of everyone's different name ideas here!
@Cynictis I was previous the Soulbinder clan in Shadow but I have moved to Light! My clan is now called the Empire of Sol
@Cynictis I was previous the Soulbinder clan in Shadow but I have moved to Light! My clan is now called the Empire of Sol
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Cynictis
My clan is called The Bootleg Bundle B)
Home to many bootleg-themed dergs, its quite a wip still
But I plan it to be a clan of misfit toy dergs who try to bring joy to others with their unofficial-ness aha ;v;
All because I found out this Username wasnt taken and changed it from knightle to bootleg pffft
@Cynictis
My clan is called The Bootleg Bundle B)
Home to many bootleg-themed dergs, its quite a wip still
But I plan it to be a clan of misfit toy dergs who try to bring joy to others with their unofficial-ness aha ;v;
All because I found out this Username wasnt taken and changed it from knightle to bootleg pffft
@Cynictis
My clan is Clan Ragtag!!! Located in the Star Wood Strand of the Arcane territory!
@Cynictis
My clan is Clan Ragtag!!! Located in the Star Wood Strand of the Arcane territory!
vCPT6OV.png 12.png 13.png 19.png
@Cynictis my clan is the Deep Wind Clan! we are... a wind clan XD
@Cynictis my clan is the Deep Wind Clan! we are... a wind clan XD
GkfDmNh.png
Faded Hollow of the Shadow Flight :D
Faded Hollow of the Shadow Flight :D
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo1_250.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
@Cynictis For the list:
The Stacked Deck, a Fire clan named after the practice of false-shuffling a deck of cards so that they deal exactly how you need them to.

With a dubiously legal past, this clan now strives for caution, leaving nothing to chance.
@Cynictis For the list:
The Stacked Deck, a Fire clan named after the practice of false-shuffling a deck of cards so that they deal exactly how you need them to.

With a dubiously legal past, this clan now strives for caution, leaving nothing to chance.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Cynictis
Siren Song Clan of the Water Flight. ^^
Still pretty new, so no fancy introduction yet.
@Cynictis
Siren Song Clan of the Water Flight. ^^
Still pretty new, so no fancy introduction yet.
@Cynictis

My clan is the Wispwillow Enclave, actually named before moving the the Wispwillow Grove.
@Cynictis

My clan is the Wispwillow Enclave, actually named before moving the the Wispwillow Grove.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 167 168