Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters: 2kT/Melt + 3kT/Rare
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
- What is your current cauldron level? (Please give a #): 15
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: I'm level 15, so pick one specific to that please. :3

(hi again!)
- What is your current cauldron level? (Please give a #): 15
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: I'm level 15, so pick one specific to that please. :3

(hi again!)
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
What is your current cauldron level?: 15
What brew pack would you like to brew, or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: I would prefer something more specific to my cauldron level but really have no preferences so if you need a lower level item im okay with that too.
What is your current cauldron level?: 15
What brew pack would you like to brew, or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: I would prefer something more specific to my cauldron level but really have no preferences so if you need a lower level item im okay with that too.
qe7N2ik.png
@Tenrecidae @LaughingMagician Hiya, looks like you're both lvl 15 :o, and would like something more closer to your level (my brew packs are currently a bit in between 15) so would you like to both brew a 'Baldwin's Brew Vista'? I'd offer an 80G payout if so :). If not, I'd probably pick pack #5 for ya until you reach lvl 16 :).
@Tenrecidae @LaughingMagician Hiya, looks like you're both lvl 15 :o, and would like something more closer to your level (my brew packs are currently a bit in between 15) so would you like to both brew a 'Baldwin's Brew Vista'? I'd offer an 80G payout if so :). If not, I'd probably pick pack #5 for ya until you reach lvl 16 :).
kHExOMX.png
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: #4
- What is your current cauldron level? (Please give a #): 11
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: #4
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
@LGFUADJJ Sounds good to me! Thanks. :3
@LGFUADJJ Sounds good to me! Thanks. :3
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
@LGFUADJJ Sounds good to me thanks
@LGFUADJJ Sounds good to me thanks
qe7N2ik.png
- I'd prefer to melt: Slime/Muck
- The amount I'd like to melt: A full stack/CR
- I'd prefer to melt: Slime/Muck
- The amount I'd like to melt: A full stack/CR
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
Ready to start brewing again! Still lv.12 because i spent my brewing money on wve, oops
Ready to start brewing again! Still lv.12 because i spent my brewing money on wve, oops
9IL5sDk.png
u5iPftV.png
XGkYzjm.png
G592M96.png
zCMcLLE.png
- I'd prefer to No Preference
- The amount I'd like to melt A full stack [99/36]
- I'd prefer to No Preference
- The amount I'd like to melt A full stack [99/36]
35apKLYs.png

> Fr+16
- What is your current cauldron level?: max
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: Pack #14 (trail)
- What is your current cauldron level?: max
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: Pack #14 (trail)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97