Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters: 2kT/Melt + 3kT/Rare
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
- What is your current cauldron level?: 12
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: Maybe Fest pack 1, or pack 5?
- What is your current cauldron level?: 12
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: Maybe Fest pack 1, or pack 5?
- What is your current cauldron level?: 22
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: pack #11 or #12!
- What is your current cauldron level?: 22
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: pack #11 or #12!
-What's your current cauldron level?: Level 5

I'll be a melter please!^^

-I'd prefer to melt: Sludges and Goo!
-The amount that I'd like to melt: Hm, A full stack. [99 goo and 99 sludge.]
-What's your current cauldron level?: Level 5

I'll be a melter please!^^

-I'd prefer to melt: Sludges and Goo!
-The amount that I'd like to melt: Hm, A full stack. [99 goo and 99 sludge.]
KJ.jpg
- What is your current cauldron level?: 19! 20! 21!
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: Preferably something for around my level, but I don't mind lower brews if people aren't grabbing those.

I would like to alternate with the brewing. But it's a bit loose, I don't mind whether it will be melting or brewing next, if you suddenly need me to swap! I very rarely have things cooking, lol.
- What is your current cauldron level?: 19! 20! 21!
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: Preferably something for around my level, but I don't mind lower brews if people aren't grabbing those.

I would like to alternate with the brewing. But it's a bit loose, I don't mind whether it will be melting or brewing next, if you suddenly need me to swap! I very rarely have things cooking, lol.
What is your current cauldron level?: 16
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: any brews in my level and below

how would you prefer to know when I can take higher level packs/increase cauldron level? apologies if this is a weird question i am tired :]
What is your current cauldron level?: 16
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: any brews in my level and below

how would you prefer to know when I can take higher level packs/increase cauldron level? apologies if this is a weird question i am tired :]
9IL5sDk.png
u5iPftV.png
XGkYzjm.png
G592M96.png
zCMcLLE.png
- What is your current cauldron level?: 6
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: I'd prefer to brew fest packs while they're available, but no preference after that!
- What is your current cauldron level?: 6
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: I'd prefer to brew fest packs while they're available, but no preference after that!
@Cosmiali Not a weird question at all! You can just let me know via the trade CR when asking for a new batch of something to brew, or here/via PM when in between brewing :).
@Cosmiali Not a weird question at all! You can just let me know via the trade CR when asking for a new batch of something to brew, or here/via PM when in between brewing :).
kHExOMX.png

You can have me as a recurring gene/specialty item brewer =)
- What is your current cauldron level?: Max
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: Pack 11

You can have me as a recurring gene/specialty item brewer =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
- What is your current cauldron level?: 24
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: Pack 12
- What is your current cauldron level?: 24
- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?: Pack 12
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
Always happy to be a melter for you, LGFUADJJ but a chance at some extra experience would be swell.

Sign me up for a brewing position, please.

- What is your current cauldron level?:

I am at Level 8

- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?:

I'd love XP so Pack #3 would be great, but if you have a need for the two smaller packs, I don't mind doing those either in repeat brewing sessions.

Always happy to be a melter for you, LGFUADJJ but a chance at some extra experience would be swell.

Sign me up for a brewing position, please.

- What is your current cauldron level?:

I am at Level 8

- Would you like to brew a certain pack (Please list what #!), or do you want something specific to your current level?:

I'd love XP so Pack #3 would be great, but if you have a need for the two smaller packs, I don't mind doing those either in repeat brewing sessions.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97