Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters: 2kT/Melt + 3kT/Rare
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97
What is your current cauldron level? (Please give a #): Lvl 23 28
What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: Pack #11

My hours may be a little variable if I don't start the brew by Sunday, so I will update you in the case that I cannot get the breed change to you within the 24hrs.
What is your current cauldron level? (Please give a #): Lvl 23 28
What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: Pack #11

My hours may be a little variable if I don't start the brew by Sunday, so I will update you in the case that I cannot get the breed change to you within the 24hrs.
.........yXeW32a.pngroSXxhB.pngXNa7Q9o.png ...........
Sending the trail gene back! Could you change me from 'alternating' to just 'brewing'? I'm ready to brew another trail gene [emoji=cauldron size=1]
Sending the trail gene back!
Could you change me from 'alternating' to just 'brewing'? I'm ready to brew another trail gene
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
- What is your current cauldron level? 23
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: Pack 15
- What is your current cauldron level? 23
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: Pack 15
nLKCTdr.png
- What is your current cauldron level? : 15
- What brew pack would you like to brew? : Pack #7
- What is your current cauldron level? : 15
- What brew pack would you like to brew? : Pack #7
586.png
- What is your current cauldron level? (Please give a #):23
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?:Pack 11
- What is your current cauldron level? (Please give a #):23
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?:Pack 11
nLKCTdr.png
I'm back again! I can brew another Pack #11 c:
I'm back again! I can brew another Pack #11 c:
.........yXeW32a.pngroSXxhB.pngXNa7Q9o.png ...........
- What is your current cauldron level? (Please give a #): Lvl 24

- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: (Hope is alright to choose multiple, tell me if not and I'll grab just one ^^). I'd prefer to brew from Pack #10 to #15 and Fest Pack #3, but I can also brew any others if you need them and no one is picking them up! ^^
- What is your current cauldron level? (Please give a #): Lvl 24

- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: (Hope is alright to choose multiple, tell me if not and I'll grab just one ^^). I'd prefer to brew from Pack #10 to #15 and Fest Pack #3, but I can also brew any others if you need them and no one is picking them up! ^^
@Iskaeil Just confirming I've seen your message and you're now on the waitlist!

@FreyaShadow Similarly, you're on the waitlist as well! No worries on the range listed - I may just need reminding in between brews if you'd like something different (like when you return a CR, saying like 'i'd like to brew this item/pack next'!) ^_^.

Apologies for the wait, but thank you both!
@Iskaeil Just confirming I've seen your message and you're now on the waitlist!

@FreyaShadow Similarly, you're on the waitlist as well! No worries on the range listed - I may just need reminding in between brews if you'd like something different (like when you return a CR, saying like 'i'd like to brew this item/pack next'!) ^_^.

Apologies for the wait, but thank you both!
kHExOMX.png
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: Pack #2, or anything that is suited to my current level when you need a brewer :>

P.S. Thank you for doing this for the community ;u; I’ve only just started a few days ago and so far it feels like a grind to even get to level 4 since I can only melt stuff, so your thread is a savior!
- What is your current cauldron level? (Please give a #): 4
- What brew pack would you like to brew (Please give specific #), or would you rather a specific order to your current level?: Pack #2, or anything that is suited to my current level when you need a brewer :>

P.S. Thank you for doing this for the community ;u; I’ve only just started a few days ago and so far it feels like a grind to even get to level 4 since I can only melt stuff, so your thread is a savior!
@reiwyvern Hiya! Just confirming I've put you on the waitlist for now, and hopefully will be able to send out mats to you tomorrow night or so! And no problem at all ;D. I'm happy to help out with leveling your cauldron <3.
@reiwyvern Hiya! Just confirming I've put you on the waitlist for now, and hopefully will be able to send out mats to you tomorrow night or so! And no problem at all ;D. I'm happy to help out with leveling your cauldron <3.
kHExOMX.png