Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling Apparel! 3kt/3g a piece!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
Currently: Renovating!
I'll be back soon~

Hello all! I don't use apparel all that much, so every so often I like to clear out my hoard of it, and I figured I'd see if anybody could use some!

In the post below this you'll find a list of all the apparel I have available, and I promise I'll do my very best to keep it updated! I'll also be adding any apparel I get from coli and such.
(On that note, WARNING, the post below is pretty image heavy and long because of that!)
In addition, I also have a smaller post below that with all of the Hibden apparel, sorted by task! You can jump to that here!

Normal apparel is 3kt/3g each, Swipp or Baldwin apparel is 5k/5g each, and Fest apparel is 8kt/8g each! (does not include NOTN or WW apparel)
I won't always have more valuable apparel in stock, but I'll try to list it when I get it!
You can also swap for some apparel I'm looking for!

What I'm currently looking for:

Any Paper Masques!

If you'd like something, please make a comment with the exact name (and number, if I have multiple) of what you want, and I'll send you a cr as soon as I see it! No need to ping, I'm subscribed~

~Bundles~
Random assortments of clothing that will mostly exist for my own amusement! Some minor discounts, if you wanna try your luck :D

Available Bundles

Normal:
Merry Monochrome-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Brilliant Brown-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Redeeming Red-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Overwhelming Orange-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Yearning Yellow-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Grateful Green-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Beautiful Blue-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Precious Purple-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Playful Pink-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Rambunctious Rainbow-15kt/g (7 pieces)
(All depends on what I have available! Colors may go in and out of stock)

Special Bundles:

And as an added bonus, I'll also be running a little monthly raffle!
  • Everyone who makes a purchase will be entered, one entry per person!
  • The raffle will start on the 1st of the month and end on the last of the month, with the prize being drawn on the first of the next month. When a new raffle begins, the list will be cleared and anybody can enter anew.
  • One winner per raffle, if the winner denies the gift a new name will be drawn until somebody accepts it!
  • The prize will remain a mystery until the winner is drawn! I think it'll be a bit interesting that way~
  • Prizes will vary, I can't promise a specific price range for all of them, but I'll do my best to make all of them enjoyable!
The current raffle is going until

Let me know if you have any questions, and happy dressing!

Pinglist for updates:
@/JustAnotherFan @/SariStar @/SilentWanderer @/Meowruff @/Doozie @/AWB @/CrystallizedMoon @/AlvildaBright @/FishyWishyz @/Sinnouk @/Omurice @/Lundlaeva @/RayCayKar137 @/meanderling @/Dragon2NEO @/Beezarre @/DragonRule @/CrystalOcean @/Tropickle @/Vinuxe @/BellatheITgirl
Currently: Renovating!
I'll be back soon~

Hello all! I don't use apparel all that much, so every so often I like to clear out my hoard of it, and I figured I'd see if anybody could use some!

In the post below this you'll find a list of all the apparel I have available, and I promise I'll do my very best to keep it updated! I'll also be adding any apparel I get from coli and such.
(On that note, WARNING, the post below is pretty image heavy and long because of that!)
In addition, I also have a smaller post below that with all of the Hibden apparel, sorted by task! You can jump to that here!

Normal apparel is 3kt/3g each, Swipp or Baldwin apparel is 5k/5g each, and Fest apparel is 8kt/8g each! (does not include NOTN or WW apparel)
I won't always have more valuable apparel in stock, but I'll try to list it when I get it!
You can also swap for some apparel I'm looking for!

What I'm currently looking for:

Any Paper Masques!

If you'd like something, please make a comment with the exact name (and number, if I have multiple) of what you want, and I'll send you a cr as soon as I see it! No need to ping, I'm subscribed~

~Bundles~
Random assortments of clothing that will mostly exist for my own amusement! Some minor discounts, if you wanna try your luck :D

Available Bundles

Normal:
Merry Monochrome-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Brilliant Brown-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Redeeming Red-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Overwhelming Orange-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Yearning Yellow-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Grateful Green-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Beautiful Blue-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Precious Purple-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Playful Pink-12kt/g (5 pieces)
Rambunctious Rainbow-15kt/g (7 pieces)
(All depends on what I have available! Colors may go in and out of stock)

Special Bundles:

And as an added bonus, I'll also be running a little monthly raffle!
  • Everyone who makes a purchase will be entered, one entry per person!
  • The raffle will start on the 1st of the month and end on the last of the month, with the prize being drawn on the first of the next month. When a new raffle begins, the list will be cleared and anybody can enter anew.
  • One winner per raffle, if the winner denies the gift a new name will be drawn until somebody accepts it!
  • The prize will remain a mystery until the winner is drawn! I think it'll be a bit interesting that way~
  • Prizes will vary, I can't promise a specific price range for all of them, but I'll do my best to make all of them enjoyable!
The current raffle is going until

Let me know if you have any questions, and happy dressing!

Pinglist for updates:
@/JustAnotherFan @/SariStar @/SilentWanderer @/Meowruff @/Doozie @/AWB @/CrystallizedMoon @/AlvildaBright @/FishyWishyz @/Sinnouk @/Omurice @/Lundlaeva @/RayCayKar137 @/meanderling @/Dragon2NEO @/Beezarre @/DragonRule @/CrystalOcean @/Tropickle @/Vinuxe @/BellatheITgirl
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
CksJ3yL.png
[size=4]Apparel will be [i]mostly[/i] posted in ID order from lowest to highest, but I've grouped all the like apparel together, such as all the birdskull apparel and all the bows, to make it easier to find. If I have multiple there will be a number next to them saying how many! If you're on pc you can also search for keywords! Let me know if something messes up and I'll do what I can to fix it~ [b]And if you'd like to be notified of if I get a specific piece or kind of apparel, let me know and I'll mark it down![/b] [center][quote=To Top It All Off] [item=grAy wizard hat] [/quote] [quote=Birdskull] Brown, Green, Tropical [item=brown birdskull armband][item=brown birdskull wingpiece] [item=green birdskull armband][item=green birdskull headdress][item=green birdskull necklace][item=green birdskull wingpiece] [item=tropical birdskull armband] [/quote] [quote=That's a Wrap] Leather, Black Linen [item=leather tail wrap] [item=black linen tail wrap] [/quote] [quote=Simple/Ornate] Iron, Gold, Copper, Pearly [item=simple iron bracelets][item=simple iron necklace][item=simple iron wing cuffs]X2[item=ornate iron bracelet] [item=simple gold necklace][item=ornate gold bracelet] [item=simple copper necklace][item=simple copper wing bangles][item=ornate copper bracelet]X2 [item=simple pearly necklace][item=simple pearly wing bangles][item=simple pearly wing cuffs][item=ornate pearly bracelet] [/quote] [quote=Steampunk] Brass, Silver, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Constantan, Rose Gold, Iron [item=brass steampunk goggles][item=brass steampunk scarf]X2[item=brass steampunk spats][item=brass steampunk wings] [item=silver steampunk goggles] [item=bronze steampunk scarf][item=bronze steampunk wing armor] [item=copper steampunk scarf][[item=copper steampunk vest]X2[item=copper steampunk wing armor] [item=gold steampunk spats] [item=constantan steampunk wing armor] [item=rose gold steampunk spats] [item=iron steampunk gloves] [/quote] [quote=Bows] Pink, Green, Magenta, Violet [item=pretty pink neck bow][item=pretty pink head bow][item=pretty pink wing bow] [item=pretty green arm bow][item=pretty green tail bow] [item=pretty magenta neck bow][item=pretty magenta arm bow] [item=sparkling violet arm bow][item=sparkling violet leg bow] [/quote] [quote=Old Armor] SOLD OUT [/quote] [quote=Highnoon] [item=brown highnoon hank] [/quote] [quote=Deepsea Bulb] [item=Fuchsia deepsea bulb] [/quote] [quote=Warrior Wear] Forestsong [item=forestsong face mask] [/quote] [quote=Scale Armor] Shadowscale [item=shadowscale shoulder guards] [/quote] [quote=Chill Wear] Woodland [item=woodland headband] [/quote] [quote=Capes of Victory] SOLD OUT [/quote] [quote=Flowers] Daisy [item=daisy tail lei] [/quote] [quote=Wooly] Brown [item=brown wooly coat] [/quote] [quote=Flair Scarf] [item=green and white flair scarf] [/quote] [quote=Silk Touch] SOLD OUT [/quote] [quote=Filigree Armor] Burnished [item=burnished filigree breastplate] [/quote] [quote=Teardrop Jewelry] Spinel, Citrine, Chroma, Pearl [item=teardrop pastel spinel bracelet]X2[item=teardrop pastel spinel necklace][item=teardrop pastel spinel pendant]X2[item=teardrop pastel spinel anklet][item=teardrop pastel spinel wing loop] [item=teardrop citrine choker] [item=teardrop chroma pendant] [item=teardrop pearl wing loop] [/quote] [quote=Aviator] Crimson, Emerald [item=green aviator scarf] [item=crimson aviator satchel] [item=emerald aviator gloves] [/quote] [quote=Rogue Wear] Crimson, Tanned, Dusk [item=crimson rogue bracers] [item=tanned rogue bracers][item=tanned rogue gloves]X3 [item=dusk rogue footpads][item=dusk rogue mask] [/quote] [quote=Animal Armor] Frog, Cat, Lion [item=frog's wing fans][item=frog's helmet][item=frog's tail guard] [item=cat's wing fans] [item=lion's shoulder pads] [/quote] [quote=Mage Equipment] Walnut, Peony [item=mage's walnut bag][item=mage's walnut gloves] [item=mage's peony gloves][item=mage's peony hat][item=mage's peony socks] [/quote] [quote=Arctic Gear] Winterwatcher, Frostfinder, Windwalker, Dustrunner, Cloudgazer [item=winterwatcher's arctic gloves] [item=frostfinder's arctic goggles][item=frostfinder's arctic tail cozy][item=frostfinder's arctic bags]X2 [item=windwalker's arctic goggles][item=windwalker's arctic tail cozy][item=windwalker's arctic bags] [item=dustrunner's arctic boots]X2[item=dustrunner's arctic coat][item=dustrunner's arctic bags] [item=cloudgazer's arctic goggles][item=cloudgazer's arctic bags] [/quote] [quote=Lace Accessories] Buttercup, Sweetheart [item=buttercup lace collar]X2[item=buttercup lace wristlet][item=buttercup lace tail ornament] [item=sweetheart claw][item=sweetheart lace wristlet][item=sweetheart lace anklet]X3[item=sweetheart lace tail ornament] [/quote] [quote=Robin Hood Cosplay] Ranger, Pathfinder, Marksman, Scout [item=ranger's cape][item=ranger's gloves][item=ranger's hat][item=ranger's quiver] [item=pathfinder's gloves][item=pathfinder's leggings]X2[item=pathfinder's quiver][item=pathfinder's wing cover] [item=marksman's cape]X2[item=marksman's gloves][item=marksman's hat][item=marksman's wing cover]X2 [item=scout's gloves][item=scout's leggings] [/quote] [quote=Grow Your Own Thorns] SOLD OUT [/quote] [quote=Healer's Garments] Red, Brilliant, Helpful, Mystic [item=red healer's reference]X2 [item=brilliant healer's calling][item=brilliant healer's reference][item=brilliant healer's slippers][item=brilliant healer's trail][item=brilliant healer's vestments] [item=helpful healer's vestments] [item=mystic healer's slippers] [/quote] [quote=Forest People] Druid, Raven, Sepia [item=druid's woodwing] [item=raven woodguard][item=sepia woodmask] [/quote] [quote=Plumed] Fig [item=fig plumed cover] [/quote] [quote=Medieval Fashion] SOLD OUT [/quote] [quote=Starsilks] SOLD OUT [/quote] [quote=Unicorn Roundup] SOLD OUT [/quote] [quote=Tea Time] Sweet, Lovebirds [item=sweet towel] [item=lovebirds tea tray][item=lovebirds tea cups][item=lovebirds apron] [/quote] [quote=Suit Up] SOLD OUT [/quote] [quote=Royal Council] Tutor [item=tutor collar][item=tutor overcoat][item=tutor waist wrap] [/quote] [quote=Harvest Time] SOLD OUT [/quote] [quote=April Fools!] [item=googly confusion]X3[item=beautiful gander] [/quote] [quote=Green Thumb] SOLD OUT [/quote] [quote=Dinosaurs Among Us] Dark, Gold, Dusty, Jade, [item=dark dinosaur arm guards]X2[item=dark dinosaur breastplate][item=dark dinosaur helmet][item=dark dinosaur shoulder guard][item=dark dinosaur wing guard] [item=gold dinosaur arm guards]X2[item=gold dinosaur leg guards][item=gold dinosaur breastplate][item=gold dinosaur helmet][item=gold dinosaur wing guard] [item=dusty dinosaur arm guards]X3[item=dusty dinosaur leg guards]X2[item=dusty dinosaur helmet][item=dusty dinksaur tail guard][item=dusty dinosaur wing guard] [item=jade dinosaur leg guards][item=jade dinosaur breastplate][item=jade dinosaur shoulder guard]X2[item=jade dinosaur tail guard][item=jade dinosaur wing guard]X2 [/quote] [quote=Night of the Nocturne] Ghost Flame, Jolly Jester, Plasmpool, Woeful [item=ghost flame cloak][item=ghost flame collar][item=ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=jolly jester's collar] [item=plasmpool spikescarf][item=plasmpool flightshroud] [item=woeful footpads] [item=basic book collection] [/quote][/center]
Apparel will be mostly posted in ID order from lowest to highest, but I've grouped all the like apparel together, such as all the birdskull apparel and all the bows, to make it easier to find. If I have multiple there will be a number next to them saying how many!
If you're on pc you can also search for keywords! Let me know if something messes up and I'll do what I can to fix it~

And if you'd like to be notified of if I get a specific piece or kind of apparel, let me know and I'll mark it down!

To Top It All Off wrote:
Birdskull wrote:
Brown, Green, Tropical

That's a Wrap wrote:
Leather, Black Linen

Simple/Ornate wrote:
Iron, Gold, Copper, Pearly
X2

X2
Steampunk wrote:
Brass, Silver, Bronze, Copper, Gold, Constantan, Rose Gold, Iron
X2

[ X2

Bows wrote:
Pink, Green, Magenta, Violet

Old Armor wrote:
SOLD OUT
Highnoon wrote:
Deepsea Bulb wrote:
Warrior Wear wrote:
Forestsong
Scale Armor wrote:
Shadowscale
Chill Wear wrote:
Woodland
Capes of Victory wrote:
SOLD OUT
Flowers wrote:
Daisy
Wooly wrote:
Brown
Flair Scarf wrote:
Silk Touch wrote:
SOLD OUT
Filigree Armor wrote:
Burnished
Teardrop Jewelry wrote:
Spinel, Citrine, Chroma, Pearl
X2 X2

Aviator wrote:
Crimson, Emerald

Rogue Wear wrote:
Crimson, Tanned, Dusk

X3
Animal Armor wrote:
Frog, Cat, Lion

Mage Equipment wrote:
Walnut, Peony

Arctic Gear wrote:
Winterwatcher, Frostfinder, Windwalker, Dustrunner, Cloudgazer

X2

X2
Lace Accessories wrote:
Buttercup, Sweetheart
X2
X3
Robin Hood Cosplay wrote:
Ranger, Pathfinder, Marksman, Scout

X2
X2 X2
Grow Your Own Thorns wrote:
SOLD OUT
Healer's Garments wrote:
Red, Brilliant, Helpful, Mystic
X2

Forest People wrote:
Druid, Raven, Sepia

Plumed wrote:
Fig
Medieval Fashion wrote:
SOLD OUT
Starsilks wrote:
SOLD OUT
Unicorn Roundup wrote:
SOLD OUT
Tea Time wrote:
Sweet, Lovebirds

Suit Up wrote:
SOLD OUT
Royal Council wrote:
Tutor
Harvest Time wrote:
SOLD OUT
April Fools! wrote:
X3
Green Thumb wrote:
SOLD OUT
Dinosaurs Among Us wrote:
Dark, Gold, Dusty, Jade,
X2
X2
X3 X2
X2 X2
Night of the Nocturne wrote:
Ghost Flame, Jolly Jester, Plasmpool, Woeful

LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
CksJ3yL.png
[center][size=5][b]Hibden Apparel![/size] A Brown Bird: [item=brown birdskull armband][item=brown birdskull wingpiece] A Collection of Copper: [item=copper steampunk scarf][item=copper steampunk spats] Pretty In Pink: [item=pretty pink neck bow] Teardrop on the Fire: [item=teardrop citrine choker] To The Skies!: [item=emerald aviator gloves] Jolly Tale of the Crimson Rogue: [item=crimson rogue bracers][item=crimson rogue tail binding] Perfect Pathfinder: [item=Pathfinder's gloves]X2[item=pathfinder's leggings]X2 [/center]
Hibden Apparel!

A Brown Bird:

A Collection of Copper:

Pretty In Pink:

Teardrop on the Fire:

To The Skies!:

Jolly Tale of the Crimson Rogue:

Perfect Pathfinder: X2 X2
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
CksJ3yL.png
Void's Grasp (x1)
Airbone Gustghaster

Please! I'll pay 6kt
I may come back later, I just need to figure out my money supply :] I hope you don't mind!
Void's Grasp (x1)
Airbone Gustghaster

Please! I'll pay 6kt
I may come back later, I just need to figure out my money supply :] I hope you don't mind!
plague.gif o2nagQx.pngjFZJEcu.png
5xsrc8Y.pngbYt72YT.pngdEo6ta2.png
q3Me7tJ.pngJ7D1quC.png
And we are now open for business! (for real this time dhgjkxfgjk)

@SilentWanderer hi there, I noticed you replied to the original posts before I realized I put it in the wrong section and deleted it, so if it was genuine interest, I'm back!
(If it was just telling me I was in the raffles/giveaway section, I did realize lol)
And we are now open for business! (for real this time dhgjkxfgjk)

@SilentWanderer hi there, I noticed you replied to the original posts before I realized I put it in the wrong section and deleted it, so if it was genuine interest, I'm back!
(If it was just telling me I was in the raffles/giveaway section, I did realize lol)
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
CksJ3yL.png
Hi! I just want to double check: everything you have listed is for 3kt/g each? including festival items??
Hi! I just want to double check: everything you have listed is for 3kt/g each? including festival items??
@Kirangj yes I'm interested! Did you read my message?
@Kirangj yes I'm interested! Did you read my message?
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen_small.pngsignature_badge.jpg kashan_icon_small.png Art Shop
@SomethingWitty! YUP! Even the crowns- at this point, if I haven't used it yet, I'm not gonna, and I rlly don't have the patience to go through checking prices and listing all this stuff on the AH, so I'd rather they go to somebody who will use them or at least has the energy to list them, haha
@SomethingWitty! YUP! Even the crowns- at this point, if I haven't used it yet, I'm not gonna, and I rlly don't have the patience to go through checking prices and listing all this stuff on the AH, so I'd rather they go to somebody who will use them or at least has the energy to list them, haha
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
CksJ3yL.png
@SilentWanderer Unfortunately not, heh! I just noticed the reply in my alerts post-delete, as I was moving things
@SilentWanderer Unfortunately not, heh! I just noticed the reply in my alerts post-delete, as I was moving things
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
CksJ3yL.png
@Kiranagi
Hi, can i have:
steelguard tail