Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
wow, okay, thank you so much? [s]I was gonna have two messages but accidentally hit submit right at rollover [/s]these please! [item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Dried Flowerfall][item=Silver Flowerfall] [item=Cleaver] [item=Night Sky Silk Veil][item=Soft Pink Fillet[item= Soft Pink Silk Sash] [item=Glorious Sweater][item=Brutal Kilt][item=Lavish Pants][item=Shifting Kelpie Mane] [item=Flameforger Crucible][item=Cairnstone Carry][item=Luminous Legguards][item=Gladegift Garlands][item=Greenskeeper Treeshroud] and you mean the dragon breed masques from april fools? I should have a lot of those to send you! ...I'm really tempted to buy like all of it tbh
wow, okay, thank you so much?

I was gonna have two messages but accidentally hit submit right at rollover
these please!
Daisy Flowerfall Dried Flowerfall Silver Flowerfall
Cleaver
Night Sky Silk Veil [item=Soft Pink Fillet Soft Pink Silk Sash
Glorious Sweater Brutal Kilt Lavish Pants Shifting Kelpie Mane
Flameforger Crucible Cairnstone Carry Luminous Legguards Gladegift Garlands Greenskeeper Treeshroud

and you mean the dragon breed masques from april fools? I should have a lot of those to send you!

...I'm really tempted to buy like all of it tbh
SORRY... EXTRA REPLY I was just looking what fit with my dragons HAHA
Paying in treasure:
- Plasmpool Grimplate (x1)
- Woeful presence (x1)
- Standard of the Lightweaver
- Druidic crown (x1)
- Water crown (x1)
- Brightshine Raiments
- Golden Silk Sash
- Preserving Wing segments
I believeeee this should be 24kt + the 6kt from my other post?
I can add on a skydancer mask as well if you'd like! And/or change some of the treasure payment for gems. Tyvm for this chance ^^
AND JUST IN CASE realized I mispelled Aerborne Gustgasther in my last post, very sorry!

I am a bit worried about taking too much festive apparel and leaving nothing to others so if you'd like to limit how much I buy I understand! Just tell me and I'll tell you which I want more than others :]
SORRY... EXTRA REPLY I was just looking what fit with my dragons HAHA
Paying in treasure:
- Plasmpool Grimplate (x1)
- Woeful presence (x1)
- Standard of the Lightweaver
- Druidic crown (x1)
- Water crown (x1)
- Brightshine Raiments
- Golden Silk Sash
- Preserving Wing segments
I believeeee this should be 24kt + the 6kt from my other post?
I can add on a skydancer mask as well if you'd like! And/or change some of the treasure payment for gems. Tyvm for this chance ^^
AND JUST IN CASE realized I mispelled Aerborne Gustgasther in my last post, very sorry!

I am a bit worried about taking too much festive apparel and leaving nothing to others so if you'd like to limit how much I buy I understand! Just tell me and I'll tell you which I want more than others :]
plague.gif o2nagQx.pngjFZJEcu.png
5xsrc8Y.pngbYt72YT.pngdEo6ta2.png
q3Me7tJ.pngJ7D1quC.png
@Kirangi you have a lot of valuable stuff here, not just the fest items!
If you are selling every for 3kt, you might want to limit how much people can take a day or someone will come along and literally buy the whole lot off you! (Only if you're bothered about that of course!)
I have 6 different paper masks to trade you, and will throw in what I have of your collected trinkets
I am interested in:
-Greenskeeper Garlands
-Treeshroud
-Haunting forejewels
-Haunting clawrings
-Haunting taildecor
-nightsky silk veil

I realised I also have these:
SmartSelect_20210616-084013_Firefox.jpg
@Kirangi you have a lot of valuable stuff here, not just the fest items!
If you are selling every for 3kt, you might want to limit how much people can take a day or someone will come along and literally buy the whole lot off you! (Only if you're bothered about that of course!)
I have 6 different paper masks to trade you, and will throw in what I have of your collected trinkets
I am interested in:
-Greenskeeper Garlands
-Treeshroud
-Haunting forejewels
-Haunting clawrings
-Haunting taildecor
-nightsky silk veil

I realised I also have these:
SmartSelect_20210616-084013_Firefox.jpg
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Damn I guess I shouldn't have wasted time checking huh, pretty sure most of this is gone now
You snooze you lose as they say
Let me know and I'll choose something else
Damn I guess I shouldn't have wasted time checking huh, pretty sure most of this is gone now
You snooze you lose as they say
Let me know and I'll choose something else
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Kiranagi
hi! can i get a simple darksteel wing cuffs and bracelets?
@Kiranagi
hi! can i get a simple darksteel wing cuffs and bracelets?
Was: IzzyLightwood721
Gonna be honest I didn't think I'd get several right now, I sometimes forget timezones are a thing

In light of that, I AM going to limit everybody here to Three fest apparel items and no more than ten regular items at once, in interest of everybody being able to get some!

so ALLLRIGHTY let's see if I can gather all this up, try and split it a bit evenly-

@Fezaphyrz
For your fest apparel, you can choose 3 from:
Standard of the Lightweaver
Druidic crown
Water crown
Brightshine Raiments
Void's Grasp
Airbone Gustgather
On top of that, you asked for:
Plasmpool Grimplate
Woeful presence
Golden Silk Sash
Preserving Wing Segments
And all that would be 21kt/g or 7 trade items!

@kaijutiger
You only asked for the one fest apparel, the Cairnstone Carry, so consider it yours! On top of that, you asked for:
Steelguard Tail
Plasmpool Armlet, Flight, Shroud, Tasset and Tailshrine [one of each]
Haunting Amber Ghastcrown, Grasp, Nightshroud [one of each]
Tarnished steel belt
Spiral daze
Conjurer's Hat
In light of making everything fair, I ask that you bump this list of 12 down to 10 for the moment! Let me know which 2 you'd like to knock off and I'll get the rest sent right out

@SomethingWitty
For your fest items, in interest of giving somebody else what they wanted, you get
Flameforger Crucible
Luminous Legguards
Greenskeeper Treeshroud
And you also asked for:
Daisy Flowerfall
Dried Flowerfall
Silver Flowerfall
Cleaver
Night Sky Silk Veil
Soft Pink Fillet
Soft Pink Silk Sash
Glorious Sweater
Brutal Kilt
Lavish Pants
Shifting Kelpie Mane
Which should all be doable! Same as above, I ask that you please knock one off the other apparel to make it 10 for the moment, and let me know which one~

@SilentWanderer No worries! I was getting ready for bed lol
For fest items, I can give you the Gladegift Garlands, and let me know if you'd like any of the other available apparel as well!
Unfortunately, going along with first come first serve, everything else on your list has been at least put on a list- if any of it is knocked off to make the above lists 10, I will absolutely let you know! Otherwise, feel free to take another look

Hopefully that seems fair for everybody! I apologize for the long post, even with the fest apparel I wasn't expecting much, heh
Gonna be honest I didn't think I'd get several right now, I sometimes forget timezones are a thing

In light of that, I AM going to limit everybody here to Three fest apparel items and no more than ten regular items at once, in interest of everybody being able to get some!

so ALLLRIGHTY let's see if I can gather all this up, try and split it a bit evenly-

@Fezaphyrz
Druidic crown
Water crown
Brightshine Raiments
Void's Grasp
Airbone Gustgather
On top of that, you asked for:
Plasmpool Grimplate
Woeful presence
Golden Silk Sash
Preserving Wing Segments
And all that would be 21kt/g or 7 trade items!

@kaijutiger
You only asked for the one fest apparel, the Cairnstone Carry, so consider it yours! On top of that, you asked for:
Steelguard Tail
Plasmpool Armlet, Flight, Shroud, Tasset and Tailshrine [one of each]
Haunting Amber Ghastcrown, Grasp, Nightshroud [one of each]
Tarnished steel belt
Spiral daze
Conjurer's Hat
In light of making everything fair, I ask that you bump this list of 12 down to 10 for the moment! Let me know which 2 you'd like to knock off and I'll get the rest sent right out

@SomethingWitty
For your fest items, in interest of giving somebody else what they wanted, you get
Flameforger Crucible
Luminous Legguards
Greenskeeper Treeshroud
And you also asked for:
Daisy Flowerfall
Dried Flowerfall
Silver Flowerfall
Cleaver
Night Sky Silk Veil
Soft Pink Fillet
Soft Pink Silk Sash
Glorious Sweater
Brutal Kilt
Lavish Pants
Shifting Kelpie Mane
Which should all be doable! Same as above, I ask that you please knock one off the other apparel to make it 10 for the moment, and let me know which one~

@SilentWanderer No worries! I was getting ready for bed lol
For fest items, I can give you the Gladegift Garlands, and let me know if you'd like any of the other available apparel as well!
Unfortunately, going along with first come first serve, everything else on your list has been at least put on a list- if any of it is knocked off to make the above lists 10, I will absolutely let you know! Otherwise, feel free to take another look

Hopefully that seems fair for everybody! I apologize for the long post, even with the fest apparel I wasn't expecting much, heh
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@venelia and ABSOLUTELY you can! That would be 6kt/g or 2 of the trade items (Paper Masques, Sylvan apparel, or the blue or red ribbons)
I'll toss a cr your way!
@venelia and ABSOLUTELY you can! That would be 6kt/g or 2 of the trade items (Paper Masques, Sylvan apparel, or the blue or red ribbons)
I'll toss a cr your way!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Kiranagi that’s fair! i’ll get rid of the tarnish belt and steelguard tail
@Kiranagi that’s fair! i’ll get rid of the tarnish belt and steelguard tail
J0JS9kR.gif
artsy shop
website
[quote name="Kiranagi" date="2021-06-16 01:06:22" ] @Fezaphyrz For your fest apparel, you can choose 3 from: Standard of the Lightweaver Druidic crown Water crown Brightshine Raiments Void's Grasp Airbone Gustgather [/quote] I'd like Void's Grasp, Druidic crown and Airbone Gustgather ! :D + the other items I asked for if it's possible! (Sorry if I miscounted or the like, I don't have a very good reading comprehension HAHA) Ty for the changes btw! ^^)/ I'm glad everybody is getting a chance! I can send the treasure + the skydancer mask anytime! I'm p new so I'm unsure on how these trades go so if I need to send the payment first, I'll! :]
Kiranagi wrote on 2021-06-16 01:06:22:
@Fezaphyrz
Druidic crown
Water crown
Brightshine Raiments
Void's Grasp
Airbone Gustgather

I'd like Void's Grasp, Druidic crown and Airbone Gustgather ! :D + the other items I asked for if it's possible! (Sorry if I miscounted or the like, I don't have a very good reading comprehension HAHA)
Ty for the changes btw! ^^)/ I'm glad everybody is getting a chance!
I can send the treasure + the skydancer mask anytime! I'm p new so I'm unsure on how these trades go so if I need to send the payment first, I'll! :]
plague.gif o2nagQx.pngjFZJEcu.png
5xsrc8Y.pngbYt72YT.pngdEo6ta2.png
q3Me7tJ.pngJ7D1quC.png
@Kirangi I don't see [Item=haunting amber clawrings][item=haunting amber forejewels][item=haunting amber taildecor] on anyone's list? Just the other haunting apparel (Do these count as fest or regular apparel?)
@Kirangi I don't see
Haunting Amber Clawrings Haunting Amber Forejewels Haunting Amber Taildecor
on anyone's list? Just the other haunting apparel
(Do these count as fest or regular apparel?)
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97