Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Thank you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97
@Kiranagi oh woops sorry on my half if i made an error, i literally just woke up before i typed that ><;;;; my eyes are still half asleep and i bet my brain is too
@Kiranagi oh woops sorry on my half if i made an error, i literally just woke up before i typed that ><;;;; my eyes are still half asleep and i bet my brain is too
mura_sig.png
@Kiranagi hey! could i get the Feathery Fallout and any other two event items (except the lightening thingy)? ^^
@Kiranagi hey! could i get the Feathery Fallout and any other two event items (except the lightening thingy)? ^^
@kiranagi if im reading correctly theres one feathery fallout left, which id love to get! as well as any other 2 fest items if they are available~ with a preference on the coral crown if theres one left!

as for regular apparel, id love to get: gossamer arm silk, pale roundhorn, dried flower crown, dried corsage, and two simple copper bracelets :> if not all are available anymore, id love to get whatever is left~
@kiranagi if im reading correctly theres one feathery fallout left, which id love to get! as well as any other 2 fest items if they are available~ with a preference on the coral crown if theres one left!

as for regular apparel, id love to get: gossamer arm silk, pale roundhorn, dried flower crown, dried corsage, and two simple copper bracelets :> if not all are available anymore, id love to get whatever is left~
CvyoOwu.png
@RealmWingQueen I actually have a limit of 3 fest items per person, so if you could pick 3 out of those I can absolutely send them over! The Emblems are up to date on the list, and I have one Feathery Fallout left

@Riverkitty247 As I said above, I have one Feathery Fallout left- if the person above you doesn't take it, then it's yours! As for your other two fest apparel- if the wrenches are nixed, I can offer between a Coral Crown, the Airborne Parchment (which wasn't showing up in the list due to a typo, whoops), and whatever Emblems are left after the person above you!

@furo I'm sorry, the last Feathery Fallout is spoken for either way- I'm not surprised they went quick! I do have another Coral Crown to give you, at least, and I'm not totally sure what Emblems might be available after the people before you make their choices, but if you're fine with a Wrench or two I can get that sent out in a jiff!
As for your other apparel, looks like that's all still available! I'll get it sent once we figure the rest of the fest stuff~

Thank y'all for being so patient!
@RealmWingQueen I actually have a limit of 3 fest items per person, so if you could pick 3 out of those I can absolutely send them over! The Emblems are up to date on the list, and I have one Feathery Fallout left

@Riverkitty247 As I said above, I have one Feathery Fallout left- if the person above you doesn't take it, then it's yours! As for your other two fest apparel- if the wrenches are nixed, I can offer between a Coral Crown, the Airborne Parchment (which wasn't showing up in the list due to a typo, whoops), and whatever Emblems are left after the person above you!

@furo I'm sorry, the last Feathery Fallout is spoken for either way- I'm not surprised they went quick! I do have another Coral Crown to give you, at least, and I'm not totally sure what Emblems might be available after the people before you make their choices, but if you're fine with a Wrench or two I can get that sent out in a jiff!
As for your other apparel, looks like that's all still available! I'll get it sent once we figure the rest of the fest stuff~

Thank y'all for being so patient!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Kiranagi That would be great! I’d love to take the crown and parchment too ^^
@Kiranagi That would be great! I’d love to take the crown and parchment too ^^
@Kiranagi That would be great! I’d love to take the crown and parchment too (or, instead of the feathery fallout if the person above me decides to get it ill take the earth emblem) ^^
@Kiranagi That would be great! I’d love to take the crown and parchment too (or, instead of the feathery fallout if the person above me decides to get it ill take the earth emblem) ^^
@Kiranagi I don't know what Fest apparel is still available, if any. So, I'll list them in order preference: Airborne Parchment, Coral Crown, Stonekeeper Emblem, Frigid Emblem, Shady Emblem, Diver Emblem

Regular apparel: Unlucky Hood, Regal Scale Wingplates, Untamed Leather Arm Guards, Ferocious Leather Arm Guards, Furious Leather Boots, Ruthless Claws, Raider's Fur Armwraps, Raider's Fur Legwraps, Leather Aviator Coat and Skulking Chitin Breastplate

I have a bunch of ribbon and award trinkets. I'm interested in swapping for the above apparel.
@Kiranagi I don't know what Fest apparel is still available, if any. So, I'll list them in order preference: Airborne Parchment, Coral Crown, Stonekeeper Emblem, Frigid Emblem, Shady Emblem, Diver Emblem

Regular apparel: Unlucky Hood, Regal Scale Wingplates, Untamed Leather Arm Guards, Ferocious Leather Arm Guards, Furious Leather Boots, Ruthless Claws, Raider's Fur Armwraps, Raider's Fur Legwraps, Leather Aviator Coat and Skulking Chitin Breastplate

I have a bunch of ribbon and award trinkets. I'm interested in swapping for the above apparel.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Hi, could I get the Stonekeeper Diver and Shady emblems?
Hi, could I get the Stonekeeper Diver and Shady emblems?
Can I get a cr for [item=thundercrack cogspanner][item=airborne parchment][item=coral crown] if they are still available?
Can I get a cr for Thundercrack Cogspanner Airborne Parchment Coral Crown if they are still available?
@AlvildaBright I'm afraid people before you have gotten about all the fest stuff, sorry!
I should be able to get the rest of your apparel, though! If you're paying solely in ribbons I ask that it be at least 2 ribbons for 1 item, though you are of course welcome to send as many as you'd like, heh

@jiamin I'm afraid all of the emblems are gone! Sorry about that

@Hemera12321 I've been working through the backlog, and people before you have taken pretty much all of it- I do have the Cogspinner, though! I'll send that over in a sec
@AlvildaBright I'm afraid people before you have gotten about all the fest stuff, sorry!
I should be able to get the rest of your apparel, though! If you're paying solely in ribbons I ask that it be at least 2 ribbons for 1 item, though you are of course welcome to send as many as you'd like, heh

@jiamin I'm afraid all of the emblems are gone! Sorry about that

@Hemera12321 I've been working through the backlog, and people before you have taken pretty much all of it- I do have the Cogspinner, though! I'll send that over in a sec
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97