Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Thank you!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97
@lvnamoth The clawtips have been taken by somebody- I'll update the list in a moment, I swear- but the standard and the crown are otw!
@lvnamoth The clawtips have been taken by somebody- I'll update the list in a moment, I swear- but the standard and the crown are otw!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Kiranagi you're totally good! this whole thing sees a little fast-paced so kudos to you for handling it so nicely! thank you so much ^_^
@Kiranagi you're totally good! this whole thing sees a little fast-paced so kudos to you for handling it so nicely! thank you so much ^_^
@Night23 Heya, sorry for the repeat ping- but the cr has been sent! I don't wanna send out any more Feathery Fallouts at a time because I'm afraid of the cr breaking, so if you could accept that ASAP that would be lovely, thank you!
@Night23 Heya, sorry for the repeat ping- but the cr has been sent! I don't wanna send out any more Feathery Fallouts at a time because I'm afraid of the cr breaking, so if you could accept that ASAP that would be lovely, thank you!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Kiranagi How much for the woeful gambeson, gloves, hood, presence and vial?
@Kiranagi How much for the woeful gambeson, gloves, hood, presence and vial?

OVmZor1.png
List should be up to date again! Thank you all so much for your patience while I get this all worked out!
I'll be going offline about 30 minutes before maintenance starts at 9 fr time, and after that I won't fill orders until I'm done with whatever comes after that- if you make an order during this time, I promise I'll get to you as soon as I can!
List should be up to date again! Thank you all so much for your patience while I get this all worked out!
I'll be going offline about 30 minutes before maintenance starts at 9 fr time, and after that I won't fill orders until I'm done with whatever comes after that- if you make an order during this time, I promise I'll get to you as soon as I can!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Storrie That's 5 items, so 15kt/g or 5 trade items, as shown in the first post! I'll get those on the way to you in just a moment~
@Storrie That's 5 items, so 15kt/g or 5 trade items, as shown in the first post! I'll get those on the way to you in just a moment~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Kiranagi you did make one mistake though and I had asked for the pastel rose crown instead of collar, otherwise, everything else is fine! I checked the original post and the crown is no longer available? If it isn't that's alright but i'll adjust how much i need to trade. Lmk how much treasure + sylvan + awards/ribbons + paper masks i should send over!
@Kiranagi you did make one mistake though and I had asked for the pastel rose crown instead of collar, otherwise, everything else is fine! I checked the original post and the crown is no longer available? If it isn't that's alright but i'll adjust how much i need to trade. Lmk how much treasure + sylvan + awards/ribbons + paper masks i should send over!
mura_sig.png
@Kiranagi Do you still have the Nightfall Starsilks?
@Kiranagi Do you still have the Nightfall Starsilks?
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
@Omurice oh, my mistake! I have the Twilight Rose Thorn Crown- which is what I assume you mean as I never had a Pastel Crown- and I just mistyped it in that previous message, heh. I removed it from the list post so nobody would think it was available!

I actually have a cr ready to send, and I'll give exacts on payment amount when I do, but I'm waiting for another cr to finish first so the Feathery Fallouts don't end up breaking one or both, they're a popular item

As a base for pricing, though, it's basically:
3kt=3g=1 Masque/Sylvan=2+ either Ribbon

Apparel is 1:1, and the ribbons are basically anything you want to send above 2! 2 is the minimum amount for an item, that'll get you what you want, but I'm not gonna stop you from sending more if you want to haha
@Omurice oh, my mistake! I have the Twilight Rose Thorn Crown- which is what I assume you mean as I never had a Pastel Crown- and I just mistyped it in that previous message, heh. I removed it from the list post so nobody would think it was available!

I actually have a cr ready to send, and I'll give exacts on payment amount when I do, but I'm waiting for another cr to finish first so the Feathery Fallouts don't end up breaking one or both, they're a popular item

As a base for pricing, though, it's basically:
3kt=3g=1 Masque/Sylvan=2+ either Ribbon

Apparel is 1:1, and the ribbons are basically anything you want to send above 2! 2 is the minimum amount for an item, that'll get you what you want, but I'm not gonna stop you from sending more if you want to haha
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@SpectralDragon I have 1 Nightfall Starsilks Socks left, if you'd like!

Last order until after maintenance!
@SpectralDragon I have 1 Nightfall Starsilks Socks left, if you'd like!

Last order until after maintenance!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97