Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PWYW Outfit Maker!
1 2 3 4
Need an outfit plan for a dragon? You've come to the right place!

I'll do my best to make an outfit you're happy with, and you can pay whatever you'd like, just try and be fair about it, of course!

Simply make a post filling out the form below and I'll get to your dragon as soon as I can!

Dragon/Scry ID (please specify):
Kickstarter/Generally Expensive Apparel allowed?:
Any limit for apparel slots?:
Extra notes: (Aka any lore or personality that would influence the outfit, or any items/accents in particular you'd like!)

And here I've got some examples, if you'd like to see my dressing style~
Created Outfits

Made for users:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Personal:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

If you have any questions, let me know! And no need to ping, I'm subscribed~

Need an outfit plan for a dragon? You've come to the right place!

I'll do my best to make an outfit you're happy with, and you can pay whatever you'd like, just try and be fair about it, of course!

Simply make a post filling out the form below and I'll get to your dragon as soon as I can!

Dragon/Scry ID (please specify):
Kickstarter/Generally Expensive Apparel allowed?:
Any limit for apparel slots?:
Extra notes: (Aka any lore or personality that would influence the outfit, or any items/accents in particular you'd like!)

And here I've got some examples, if you'd like to see my dressing style~
Created Outfits

Made for users:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

Personal:
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

If you have any questions, let me know! And no need to ping, I'm subscribed~

LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
[center][emoji=apparel helm size=1]~Bump~[emoji=apparel helm size=1][/center]
~Bump~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
~Bump~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
~Bump~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Dragon/Scry ID (please specify): 71501373 +
scry8888
scry!
Kickstarter/Generally Expensive Apparel allowed?: yes, no kickstarter items though
Any limit for apparel slots?: nope
Extra notes: none! go wild

sending a cr for payment, thanks so much for this!
Dragon/Scry ID (please specify): 71501373 +
scry8888
scry!
Kickstarter/Generally Expensive Apparel allowed?: yes, no kickstarter items though
Any limit for apparel slots?: nope
Extra notes: none! go wild

sending a cr for payment, thanks so much for this!
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif +3 FRT
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gifthey/them
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gifformerly milkw33d
5c06d71924c9f86bc54793e93c6fcb7619822912.gif nnnnnnnnnnn
@milkw33d Sorry for the wait, got pulled away from my computer unexpectedly!

I've put together a couple outfit ideas for your girl here- I was trying my best not to cover up that beautiful flaunt she's got, so hopefully they turned out well!

Not Found
Not Found

A lot of forest-esque stuff works on her, greens and browns, so I hope you can at least get some good ideas from these!
@milkw33d Sorry for the wait, got pulled away from my computer unexpectedly!

I've put together a couple outfit ideas for your girl here- I was trying my best not to cover up that beautiful flaunt she's got, so hopefully they turned out well!

Not Found
Not Found

A lot of forest-esque stuff works on her, greens and browns, so I hope you can at least get some good ideas from these!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Dragon/Scry ID (please specify): 65982200
Kickstarter/Generally Expensive Apparel allowed?: no kickstarter, expensive is ok
Any limit for apparel slots?: no
Extra notes: she's a historian & is a bookworm

sending a cr! :D
Dragon/Scry ID (please specify): 65982200
Kickstarter/Generally Expensive Apparel allowed?: no kickstarter, expensive is ok
Any limit for apparel slots?: no
Extra notes: she's a historian & is a bookworm

sending a cr! :D
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif +3 FRT
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gifthey/them
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gifformerly milkw33d
5c06d71924c9f86bc54793e93c6fcb7619822912.gif nnnnnnnnnnn
@milkw33d

Not Found

I worked out something like this! The brown feathers look great on her, reminiscent of owls, and I love how the tome and glasses work out- I went with the water tome because of her element, but it can be easily switched out for any other ofc
The sweater can be a little difficult to get ahold of, as you can only get it from gilded chests, but I can absolutely keep an eye out for it if you'd like!

Let me know if there's something you'd like messed with and I'll do my best to help!
@milkw33d

Not Found

I worked out something like this! The brown feathers look great on her, reminiscent of owls, and I love how the tome and glasses work out- I went with the water tome because of her element, but it can be easily switched out for any other ofc
The sweater can be a little difficult to get ahold of, as you can only get it from gilded chests, but I can absolutely keep an eye out for it if you'd like!

Let me know if there's something you'd like messed with and I'll do my best to help!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Dragon/Scry ID (please specify): 68858468
Kickstarter/Generally Expensive Apparel allowed?: No Kickstarter items. Fest apparel 2015→ and gem apparel allowed but in moderation
Any limit for apparel slots?: 12, but I'll buy the 13th slot in near-ish future
Extra notes (Aka any lore or personality that would influence the outfit, or any items/accents in particular you'd like!): Miile is an art enthusiast and finds all art - tangible, performance or written - in some way captivating. He sells art pieces and jewellery made by his lair-mates in all kinds of fairs and gatherings all around Sornieth. He very knowledgeable in his field.

EDIT: If you're still dressing dragons up, ping me so I know to send the CR over
Dragon/Scry ID (please specify): 68858468
Kickstarter/Generally Expensive Apparel allowed?: No Kickstarter items. Fest apparel 2015→ and gem apparel allowed but in moderation
Any limit for apparel slots?: 12, but I'll buy the 13th slot in near-ish future
Extra notes (Aka any lore or personality that would influence the outfit, or any items/accents in particular you'd like!): Miile is an art enthusiast and finds all art - tangible, performance or written - in some way captivating. He sells art pieces and jewellery made by his lair-mates in all kinds of fairs and gatherings all around Sornieth. He very knowledgeable in his field.

EDIT: If you're still dressing dragons up, ping me so I know to send the CR over
rHuw9xa.pngtumblr_inline_oiv572OQAN1rf6w8g_500.png Make A Wish!
@Saddi I'm currently out running some errands, but I'll be happy to make an outfit for your dragon as soon as I get home!
@Saddi I'm currently out running some errands, but I'll be happy to make an outfit for your dragon as soon as I get home!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
1 2 3 4