Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] Kaijutiger's commissions
1 2 3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0a9g401.png[/img] You may know me as PUNKRAY on some social media I am on, I like this dragon game yes lawl. so, I will draw your funny little dragons for $$$ [center][u]STATUS[/u]: OPEN | [b]CLOSED[/b] | SLOTS FILLED TAKING: USD / [b]GEMS[/b] / [b]TREASURE[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70082044]wishlist if youre interested [/url] [/center] [u]what i will draw[/u]: - flightrising dragons or big cat ocs [b]only[/b] (if u have lioden lions ill accept that too) - apparel and skins (3 slots of apparel only please) [u]what i wont draw[/u]: - anything that goes against fr rules basically - complex designs [u][b] PLEASE NOTE. Read very carefully!![/b][/u]: -[b] Please DM your order form to my inbox. It'll help me keep track of your orders![/b] - [b]I accept payment upfront[/b], once I have received your payment, then I will work on your commission. - Once I have sketched it out, I will DM you the progress and ask if there should be any changes to the details. Once I have received the OK, then I will finish it from there! - I reserve the right to decline your commission at any costs - I may post your commission on social media - You may repost your commission elsewhere, but [b]please credit me back/add a link back to this thread or my tumblr (punkray)/twitter (PUNKRAYZ)[/b]. - You may resize & crop to your liking, but [b]do not remove the watermark[/b] - [b]no refunds[/b], unless i'm unable to finish your commission ---------- Colored Sketches - 1,000,000T / 1400g: A slightly messy sketch that's colored over [LIST] [*]A simple background (can also be transparent) [*]Always simply shaded [*]textures can be included but optional [*][b]one character per commission[/b] [/LIST] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ofz2T5i.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/859275209554788355/859275292753002546/munchea.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/859275209554788355/867839475829047336/ergferger.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/859275209554788355/879237284006862879/CourierSix434rtgrt.png[/img] Here is the order form if you are interested [quote] [LIST=1] [*]Username [*]Transparent or simple background? [*]References: Link your dragon/lioden lion/ bc oc here [*]Expression: (optional) [*]Extra Info: anything else you wanna let me know! [/LIST] [/quote] pinglist: if you want to be pinged when slots open up lmk @.Acilil, @.eucalypss, @.scarecrane, @.Vagrant, @.CourierSix, @.Fawkesian [u]SLOTS[/u]: 1. 2. 3.
0a9g401.png

You may know me as PUNKRAY on some social media I am on, I like this dragon game yes lawl.
so, I will draw your funny little dragons for $$$
OPEN | CLOSED | SLOTS FILLED
TAKING:
USD / GEMS / TREASURE
wishlist if youre interested
what i will draw:
- flightrising dragons or big cat ocs only (if u have lioden lions ill accept that too)
- apparel and skins (3 slots of apparel only please)

what i wont draw:
- anything that goes against fr rules basically
- complex designs

PLEASE NOTE. Read very carefully!!
:
- Please DM your order form to my inbox. It'll help me keep track of your orders!
- I accept payment upfront, once I have received your payment, then I will work on your commission.
- Once I have sketched it out, I will DM you the progress and ask if there should be any changes to the details. Once I have received the OK, then I will finish it from there!
- I reserve the right to decline your commission at any costs
- I may post your commission on social media
- You may repost your commission elsewhere, but please credit me back/add a link back to this thread or my tumblr (punkray)/twitter (PUNKRAYZ).
- You may resize & crop to your liking, but do not remove the watermark
- no refunds, unless i'm unable to finish your commission

Colored Sketches - 1,000,000T / 1400g:
A slightly messy sketch that's colored over
  • A simple background (can also be transparent)
  • Always simply shaded
  • textures can be included but optional
  • one character per commission

ofz2T5i.jpg
munchea.png
ergferger.png
CourierSix434rtgrt.png

Here is the order form if you are interested
Quote:
  1. Username
  2. Transparent or simple background?
  3. References: Link your dragon/lioden lion/ bc oc here
  4. Expression: (optional)
  5. Extra Info: anything else you wanna let me know!

pinglist:
if you want to be pinged when slots open up lmk
@.Acilil, @.eucalypss, @.scarecrane, @.Vagrant, @.CourierSix, @.Fawkesian

SLOTS:
J0JS9kR.gif
artsy shop
website
id liked to be pined :>
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
[quote name="Acilil" date="2021-06-16 18:17:33" ] id liked to be pined :> [/quote] yea! of course
Acilil wrote on 2021-06-16 18:17:33:

yea! of course
J0JS9kR.gif
artsy shop
website
its so weird seeing an artist i recognize from tumblr on fr omg, love to be put on your pinglist
its so weird seeing an artist i recognize from tumblr on fr omg, love to be put on your pinglist
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
[quote name="voidbeast" date="2021-06-16 22:45:33" ] its so weird seeing an artist i recognize from tumblr on fr omg, love to be put on your pinglist [/quote] haha, I used to play this game back in 2014-2016 then I stopped for awhile...and came back to play again! and of course i'll add you
voidbeast wrote on 2021-06-16 22:45:33:
haha, I used to play this game back in 2014-2016 then I stopped for awhile...and came back to play again! and of course i'll add you
J0JS9kR.gif
artsy shop
website
^
^
J0JS9kR.gif
artsy shop
website
^
^
J0JS9kR.gif
artsy shop
website
hh these are so pretty!! could i be put on the pinglist please?
[quote name="eucalypss" date="2021-06-18 09:49:44" ] hh these are so pretty!! could i be put on the pinglist please? [/quote] Okay!
eucalypss wrote on 2021-06-18 09:49:44:
Okay!
J0JS9kR.gif
artsy shop
website
i would love a ping ^^
i would love a ping ^^
rrSy9NF.gif
1 2 3