Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
completely reasonable!
minus the lavish pants please
completely reasonable!
minus the lavish pants please
@kaijutiger sounds good! Cr incoming as soon as I can dig it out lol
(cr search w h e n)

@Fezaphyrz No worries! I'll send a two-way cr in just a minute here with your total, just add your part when it comes!

@SilentWanderer you are absolutely right, my mistake!
It's almost 4:30, I'm a little bit out of it lol. With that I'll be sending your cr in a minute as well!
(I don't count them as fest apparel, NOTN is a different beast]

@kaijutiger sounds good! Cr incoming as soon as I can dig it out lol
(cr search w h e n)

@Fezaphyrz No worries! I'll send a two-way cr in just a minute here with your total, just add your part when it comes!

@SilentWanderer you are absolutely right, my mistake!
It's almost 4:30, I'm a little bit out of it lol. With that I'll be sending your cr in a minute as well!
(I don't count them as fest apparel, NOTN is a different beast]

LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Kirangi wonderful!
If you have a druidic crown and coral crown left could you add those too?
@Kirangi wonderful!
If you have a druidic crown and coral crown left could you add those too?
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
[center]@Kiranagi Howdy! I'll take these for treasure? [item=Azure Highnoon Hank][item=Green Highnoon Hank][item=Pink Highnoon Hank][item=Violet Highnoon Hank][item=Brown Highnoon Hank][item=Lavender Highnoon Hank] Also: I plan on sending a few gifts your way for being so generous! You should charge more for your festival stuff, friend.[/center]
@Kiranagi
Howdy! I'll take these for treasure?
Azure Highnoon Hank Green Highnoon Hank Pink Highnoon Hank Violet Highnoon Hank Brown Highnoon Hank Lavender Highnoon Hank
Also: I plan on sending a few gifts your way for being so generous! You should charge more for your festival stuff, friend.
@SomethingWitty Got it! Putting together your cr now~

@SilentWanderer Of course! It may be a bit late as I want the first cr with a druidic crown to finish first, to make sure it doesn't mess up, but I'll get that out to you as soon as I can!
@SomethingWitty Got it! Putting together your cr now~

@SilentWanderer Of course! It may be a bit late as I want the first cr with a druidic crown to finish first, to make sure it doesn't mess up, but I'll get that out to you as soon as I can!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@kirangi of course! No problem ^^
Get some sleep!! I can wait until you're back online
@kirangi of course! No problem ^^
Get some sleep!! I can wait until you're back online
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@Lovejoy Can do! I'll gather those up for ya~

And aww, thank you! Mostly I'm just tired of having to scroll though 600+ apparel that I'll never use most of, and I feel the fest apparel should go to somebody who will have some kind of use for it, heh
@Lovejoy Can do! I'll gather those up for ya~

And aww, thank you! Mostly I'm just tired of having to scroll though 600+ apparel that I'll never use most of, and I feel the fest apparel should go to somebody who will have some kind of use for it, heh
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
@Kiranagi
That's completely fair! I've got 82 pages full, I just.. really like collecting apparel, I guess. Feel free to send a CR whenever!
@Kiranagi
That's completely fair! I've got 82 pages full, I just.. really like collecting apparel, I guess. Feel free to send a CR whenever!
Oh my! I love apparel but I never stop to shop for it. I honestly think I could ask for one of everything here. >.< Where to start? 3 fest, 10 normal? [item=Aerborne Gustgather] [item=Gladegift Garlands] [item=Cairnstone Carry] [item=Viper's Breastplate][item=Viper's Arm Guards] [item=Shifting Kelpie Mane] [item=Cleaver] [item=conjurer's hat] [item=Jolly Jester's cape] [item=Glorious Sweater][item=Ebony Filigree Breastplate] May I start with these?
Oh my! I love apparel but I never stop to shop for it. I honestly think I could ask for one of everything here. >.<

Where to start? 3 fest, 10 normal?

Aerborne Gustgather Gladegift Garlands Cairnstone Carry

Viper's Breastplate Viper's Arm Guards
Shifting Kelpie Mane Cleaver Conjurer's Hat Jolly Jester's Cape Glorious Sweater Ebony Filigree Breastplate

May I start with these?
[center]@Kiranagi, if possible, may I have the following?: [item= Feathery Fallout]x2 [item= Standard of the Plaguebringer] [item= Ruby Starsilk Earrings] [item= Ruby Starsilk Shawl] [item= Ruby Starsilk Cloak] [item= Ruby Starsilk Sleeves] [item= Ruby Starsilk Socks] [item= Bloodsong Starsilk Scarf] [item= Nightfall Starsilk Sleeves] [item= Nightfall Starsilk Socks] [item= Verdant Starsilk Cloak] [item= Verdant Starsilk Socks] Thank you!
@Kiranagi, if possible, may I have the following?:

Feathery Fallout x2 Standard of the Plaguebringer Ruby Starsilk Earrings Ruby Starsilk Shawl Ruby Starsilk Cloak Ruby Starsilk Sleeves Ruby Starsilk Socks Bloodsong Starsilk Scarf Nightfall Starsilk Sleeves Nightfall Starsilk Socks Verdant Starsilk Cloak Verdant Starsilk Socks

Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97