Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
Ooohh could i get: [item= Twilight Rose Thorn Crown] [item= Tigerlily Lei] [item= Weathered Scale Wingplates] [item= ] [item= Plasmpool Flightshroud] [item= Feathery Fallout] I also have sylvan apparel, one paper mask, and some ribbons/awards :0! Let me know how much I should send over :0c
Ooohh could i get:

Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Tigerlily Lei Weathered Scale Wingplates Plasmpool Flightshroud Feathery Fallout

I also have sylvan apparel, one paper mask, and some ribbons/awards :0! Let me know how much I should send over :0c
mura_sig.png
@Kiranagi
Feathery Fallout
Flameforger Crucible 
Void's Grasp
Aerborne Gustgather
Standard of the Icewarden 
@Kiranagi
Feathery Fallout
Flameforger Crucible 
Void's Grasp
Aerborne Gustgather
Standard of the Icewarden 
Heh
Hi, could I please get these if you still have them: [item=weathered scale wingplates][item=skulking chitin breastplate][item=skulking leg chitin][item=skulking tail segments][item=woeful gambeson] I have a ridgeback mask, 1 twilight sylvan filigree, 50 discarded ribbons and 49 good eater award that I can trade but I'm not sure how much that covers
Hi, could I please get these if you still have them:

Weathered Scale Wingplates Skulking Chitin Breastplate Skulking Leg Chitin Skulking Tail Segments Woeful Gambeson

I have a ridgeback mask, 1 twilight sylvan filigree, 50 discarded ribbons and 49 good eater award that I can trade but I'm not sure how much that covers
sdsig_by_nightstorm5-d9z83yb.pngFR+8
Could I purchase the Woeful Presence Each of the Plasmapool set Each of Haunting Amber set Alchemist eyewear Silver white flower fall And pearl roundhorn And conjurer hat! Oh and throw in a cleaver too while we’re at it, Of course if you have any! I have 11 [item=Discarded Ribbon]
Could I purchase the
Woeful Presence
Each of the Plasmapool set
Each of Haunting Amber set
Alchemist eyewear
Silver white flower fall
And pearl roundhorn
And conjurer hat!
Oh and throw in a cleaver too while we’re at it,
Of course if you have any! I have 11 Discarded Ribbon
DE29-B40-F-2911-4-E4-A-BC44-4-B26-F703-F484.png
LEpJMnn.pngzNcyhot.pngLRdLP2V.png0XHtpWy.pngNlmYDAS.png
@Kiranagi if these are still available, I'd love to grab the gladegift garlands, the lightweaver standard, and the aerborn gustgather for 9g!
@Kiranagi if these are still available, I'd love to grab the gladegift garlands, the lightweaver standard, and the aerborn gustgather for 9g!
Can I get the rest of your fest apparel, night sky silk veil, and glorious sweater ^^ I have 7 masques and some treasure to offer
Can I get the rest of your fest apparel, night sky silk veil, and glorious sweater ^^ I have 7 masques and some treasure to offer
Alright, the list is up to date again!
To start off, A number of the fest apparel already went last night! They've been removed from the list just now to reflect this!
Sorry to disappoint you all today, but I didn't have time to update it before I went to bed

@Sayorafina
As stated above, a bunch of the fest apparel is gone, including what you asked for. Feel free to take another look!
As for your other apparel:
Viper's Breastplate, Viper's Arm Guards, Conjurer's Hat, Jolly Jester's Cape, and Ebony Filigree Breastplate are all still available! If you'd like to add something, let me know, otherwise I'll send a cr in a couple minutes here!

@IncognitoPlayer
That fest apparel looks alright! (I got far too many of those wings when the fest happened lol)
I can also get you:
Ruby Starsilk Earrings, Ruby Starsilk Shawl, Ruby Starsilk Cloak, Ruby Starsilk Sleeves, Ruby Starsilk Socks, Bloodsong Starsilk Scarf, Nightfall Starsilk Sleeves, Nightfall Starsilk Socks, Verdant Starsilk Cloak, and Verdant Starsilk Socks!
All that will be 39kt! I'll send a cr along in a bit~

@Omurice
Thank you for assisting in freeing me of my radioactive wing problem :D
You also asked for:
Twilight Rose Thorn Collar, Tigerlily Lei, Weathered Scale Wingplates, and Plasmpool Flightshroud
Which is a can-do from me! If there's nothing else, I'll send a cr along soon!

@Night23
The Crucible is already gone, I'm afraid, as is the Aerborne Gustgather, but I can get you the Feathery Fallout, Void's Grasp, and Standard of the Icewarden! Works out with my 3-fest item limit, too~
I'll send those along soon!

@Omnarroux
Allll of that looks good! If there's nothing else I'll send it along soon!
(As for matching up- generally, for the apparel I want, I have it at a 1:1, and the ribbons are kinda however many you're willing to give over 2 lol. What you have would cover it fine!

@CoyotePawz
Starting off, the Cleaver, Flowerfalls, and Conjurer Hat have been taken!
In addition, could I please ask you to bump your list down to 10 pieces max? To make sure everybody has a chance to get something they want!
Just let me know which 10 you want and I'll get that sent right out!

@lvnamoth
The Standard you asked for is still available, but I'm afraid the other two were taken last night! Feel free to take another look to see if there's something else you want

@Hemera12321 I'm afraid I'm limiting fest apparel to 3 per person per day, to make sure everybody gets some, so if you could pick three specifically I can get those out to you!
(It might be a good idea to check out what people have chosen above, as well, to make sure you can get what you ask for!)
Besides that, the Night Sky Silk Veil and Glorious Sweater have already been taken, so feel free to take another look at the list and lmk!

Hope that covered everybody! Sorry for the long post, lol
Alright, the list is up to date again!
To start off, A number of the fest apparel already went last night! They've been removed from the list just now to reflect this!
Sorry to disappoint you all today, but I didn't have time to update it before I went to bed

@Sayorafina
As stated above, a bunch of the fest apparel is gone, including what you asked for. Feel free to take another look!
As for your other apparel:
Viper's Breastplate, Viper's Arm Guards, Conjurer's Hat, Jolly Jester's Cape, and Ebony Filigree Breastplate are all still available! If you'd like to add something, let me know, otherwise I'll send a cr in a couple minutes here!

@IncognitoPlayer
That fest apparel looks alright! (I got far too many of those wings when the fest happened lol)
I can also get you:
Ruby Starsilk Earrings, Ruby Starsilk Shawl, Ruby Starsilk Cloak, Ruby Starsilk Sleeves, Ruby Starsilk Socks, Bloodsong Starsilk Scarf, Nightfall Starsilk Sleeves, Nightfall Starsilk Socks, Verdant Starsilk Cloak, and Verdant Starsilk Socks!
All that will be 39kt! I'll send a cr along in a bit~

@Omurice
Thank you for assisting in freeing me of my radioactive wing problem :D
You also asked for:
Twilight Rose Thorn Collar, Tigerlily Lei, Weathered Scale Wingplates, and Plasmpool Flightshroud
Which is a can-do from me! If there's nothing else, I'll send a cr along soon!

@Night23
The Crucible is already gone, I'm afraid, as is the Aerborne Gustgather, but I can get you the Feathery Fallout, Void's Grasp, and Standard of the Icewarden! Works out with my 3-fest item limit, too~
I'll send those along soon!

@Omnarroux
Allll of that looks good! If there's nothing else I'll send it along soon!
(As for matching up- generally, for the apparel I want, I have it at a 1:1, and the ribbons are kinda however many you're willing to give over 2 lol. What you have would cover it fine!

@CoyotePawz
Starting off, the Cleaver, Flowerfalls, and Conjurer Hat have been taken!
In addition, could I please ask you to bump your list down to 10 pieces max? To make sure everybody has a chance to get something they want!
Just let me know which 10 you want and I'll get that sent right out!

@lvnamoth
The Standard you asked for is still available, but I'm afraid the other two were taken last night! Feel free to take another look to see if there's something else you want

@Hemera12321 I'm afraid I'm limiting fest apparel to 3 per person per day, to make sure everybody gets some, so if you could pick three specifically I can get those out to you!
(It might be a good idea to check out what people have chosen above, as well, to make sure you can get what you ask for!)
Besides that, the Night Sky Silk Veil and Glorious Sweater have already been taken, so feel free to take another look at the list and lmk!

Hope that covered everybody! Sorry for the long post, lol
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Hello, and thanks for the ping. May I please have these as the festival items instead? [item=brightshine raiments] [item= void's grasp] [item=feathery fallout]
Hello, and thanks for the ping. May I please have these as the festival items instead?

Brightshine Raiments Void's Grasp Feathery Fallout
Can I get [item=standard of the lightweaver][item=standard of the stormcatcher][item=standard of the plaguebringer]?
Can I get Standard of the Lightweaver Standard of the Stormcatcher Standard of the Plaguebringer ?
I have some paper masques and I would love to get arcane, earth, and shadow standards if you still have them ^^ Could I also take a dew laden white rose with me?
I have some paper masques and I would love to get arcane, earth, and shadow standards if you still have them ^^ Could I also take a dew laden white rose with me?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97