Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | quitting fr HOARD+LAIR CLEAROUT!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@GingerPuff are you willing to sell this guy Ruru? How much would you want [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46717676] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467177/46717676_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GingerPuff are you willing to sell this guy Ruru? How much would you want

46717676_350.png

micah | he/him | FR+3
mneBrSJ.png
@GingerPuff
How much for the Trickster's Magic Cards and Icicle Chains?

I'd also love a batch of fodder apparel + fodder familiars, if you have any left.
@GingerPuff
How much for the Trickster's Magic Cards and Icicle Chains?

I'd also love a batch of fodder apparel + fodder familiars, if you have any left.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@GingerPuff... Hi again. If you still have these 10 familiars, I would like to buy them. How much would all 10 be? Thank you.

Sapling Speaker - Sprouting Goblin - Enchanting Goblin - Crumbling Goblin - Spirit of Light - Spirit of Fire - Spirit of Plague - Spirit of Ice - Spirit of Water - Crystalcourt Ambassador
@GingerPuff... Hi again. If you still have these 10 familiars, I would like to buy them. How much would all 10 be? Thank you.

Sapling Speaker - Sprouting Goblin - Enchanting Goblin - Crumbling Goblin - Spirit of Light - Spirit of Fire - Spirit of Plague - Spirit of Ice - Spirit of Water - Crystalcourt Ambassador
Trading Melted Materials
nyk#24977-DV
@GingerPuff Hey there,

Can I buy 3 batches each of fodder apparel & fodder familiars?

And what might you be asking for Ravana and Virus?
@GingerPuff Hey there,

Can I buy 3 batches each of fodder apparel & fodder familiars?

And what might you be asking for Ravana and Virus?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@GingerPuff Sorry to hear that you're leaving! I hope your time here on FR has been a blast and that you'll enjoy whatever you move on to next! :) Wishing you the best of luck!

How many eliminates, berserks, ambushes, and tinctures of dissolution do you have left? Oh and how many rally's? Also, what would you want for the Banescale: Skeletal Gene?
@GingerPuff Sorry to hear that you're leaving! I hope your time here on FR has been a blast and that you'll enjoy whatever you move on to next! :) Wishing you the best of luck!

How many eliminates, berserks, ambushes, and tinctures of dissolution do you have left? Oh and how many rally's? Also, what would you want for the Banescale: Skeletal Gene?
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
@GingerPuff
How much for Scavenger's Tatters, Gusting Goblin, Spirit of Ice, Spirit of Shadow, and Spirit of Wind?

(seems like you have quite the backlog, take your time replying x_x)
@GingerPuff
How much for Scavenger's Tatters, Gusting Goblin, Spirit of Ice, Spirit of Shadow, and Spirit of Wind?

(seems like you have quite the backlog, take your time replying x_x)
7561c92b-a76f-11ea-8c9d-91f921b946c8.gif8a0a67ba-a76f-11ea-adfb-91f921b946c8.gif
I'll take a batch of 10 fodder fams! Also, how much would you want for a rally?
I'll take a batch of 10 fodder fams! Also, how much would you want for a rally?

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8