Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | quitting fr HOARD+LAIR CLEAROUT!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hi! i'm quitting fr and thus i'm doing a hoard clear! i'll sell items for under LAH price, but please be reasonable!!

as i have a lot of stuff to clear out, i'll be putting the screenshots on imgur. please click on the respective links to be directed to the respective albums for rare items and common items!

my dragons are for sale, and all familiars & apparels on my dragons are also for sale, but the umas aren't hehe as i'm very attached to them!!!

fodder apparel: only selling in batches of 10 at 22g or 28kt!
fodder familiar: only selling in batches of 10 at 20g or 25kt!
please specify quantity/no. of batches!^^

PLEASE SET UP A CR AFTER I'VE REPLIED IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH THE TRADE. as you can probably tell, i'm a little busy hehe and i'll greatly appreciate it if you set up a cr and tell me what items you're buying! i'll add a small little something if you do the 2 things above! :-)

g:t ratio = 1:1200

rare items

common items (will be updated soon! if you want to be pinged when i update this, please tell me!)
hi! i'm quitting fr and thus i'm doing a hoard clear! i'll sell items for under LAH price, but please be reasonable!!

as i have a lot of stuff to clear out, i'll be putting the screenshots on imgur. please click on the respective links to be directed to the respective albums for rare items and common items!

my dragons are for sale, and all familiars & apparels on my dragons are also for sale, but the umas aren't hehe as i'm very attached to them!!!

fodder apparel: only selling in batches of 10 at 22g or 28kt!
fodder familiar: only selling in batches of 10 at 20g or 25kt!
please specify quantity/no. of batches!^^

PLEASE SET UP A CR AFTER I'VE REPLIED IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH THE TRADE. as you can probably tell, i'm a little busy hehe and i'll greatly appreciate it if you set up a cr and tell me what items you're buying! i'll add a small little something if you do the 2 things above! :-)

g:t ratio = 1:1200

rare items

common items (will be updated soon! if you want to be pinged when i update this, please tell me!)
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
[center][b]buying form[/b][/center] this is for people who do not know the name of the item they want! [quote=order form!] [b]category[/b]: rare / common [b]photo number[/b]: # [b]row number[/b] (from top to bottom): [b]column number[/b] (from left to right): [/quote] i'll reply with the [item=] thingy and tell you the price of it too! :-) please ping me in your post regardless of whether you are using this form or not!
buying form
this is for people who do not know the name of the item they want!
order form! wrote:
category: rare / common
photo number: #
row number (from top to bottom):
column number (from left to right):

i'll reply with the thingy and tell you the price of it too! :-)

please ping me in your post regardless of whether you are using this form or not!
finished updating the rare items imgur, this thread is open!
finished updating the rare items imgur, this thread is open!
@GingerPuff

Sorry to hear that you're leaving! :(
Also, I wasn't sure if you are subbed, so I'm pinging just in case!

What is your estimate for all the current greenskeeper fest chests you have? There are a few other items I'm eyeing, but let's start with the chests for now, lol
@GingerPuff

Sorry to hear that you're leaving! :(
Also, I wasn't sure if you are subbed, so I'm pinging just in case!

What is your estimate for all the current greenskeeper fest chests you have? There are a few other items I'm eyeing, but let's start with the chests for now, lol
https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=GreenAtlas
@gingerpuff , i wish you the best of luck in your ventures off FR !

how much would you want for 3 eliminates , your ambushes , and 6 berserker stones in treasure ?
@gingerpuff , i wish you the best of luck in your ventures off FR !

how much would you want for 3 eliminates , your ambushes , and 6 berserker stones in treasure ?
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@GingerPuff How much for the nature eggs in treasure/gems? And how much for the scatter eyes thing?
@GingerPuff How much for the nature eggs in treasure/gems? And how much for the scatter eyes thing?
Fox's Den - Hatchery & Shop - G1s, Pretty Dragons, and More!
@GingerPuff

Sorry to see you're leaving D:!!

I would love to know how much you'll be selling your Leafy Gladeboughs for, though?
@GingerPuff

Sorry to see you're leaving D:!!

I would love to know how much you'll be selling your Leafy Gladeboughs for, though?
@GingerPuff
How much would you ask for all the deity plushies you have? :))

I'd also be interested in a nature, an ice and a water halo uwu

And the water, ice and wind nymphs <3 (just one of each)
@GingerPuff
How much would you ask for all the deity plushies you have? :))

I'd also be interested in a nature, an ice and a water halo uwu

And the water, ice and wind nymphs <3 (just one of each)
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
@GingerPuff I wish you all the best in life, wherever it may lead you I, uh, kinda crashed the Halo portion of the AH

May I buy: 5 Contaminated halos, 4 Voltaic halos, & 1 Spellwrought halo? I'm not sure how much each should actually be worth, sorry ^^’
@GingerPuff I wish you all the best in life, wherever it may lead you I, uh, kinda crashed the Halo portion of the AH

May I buy: 5 Contaminated halos, 4 Voltaic halos, & 1 Spellwrought halo? I'm not sure how much each should actually be worth, sorry ^^’
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
I thought this was free XD

I'll buy a Plague Tome, please!
I thought this was free XD

I'll buy a Plague Tome, please!
Jqlkxca.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8