Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | quitting fr HOARD+LAIR CLEAROUT!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@GingerPuff

Would you be willing to sell your Crystalcourt Cascades for 40k each? O:
@GingerPuff

Would you be willing to sell your Crystalcourt Cascades for 40k each? O:
Td4lBWl.png
@GingerPuff How much would you want for Naia?
@GingerPuff How much would you want for Naia?
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@greenatlas
hi! sorry i won’t be selling all my chests but some only! i’ll be selling 2x ancient tree, 2x loveblooms eternal, 7x caladium queen, 2x autumnal vagrant and 5x nature’s breeze!
total LAH price: 541g
i’ll sell all at: 500g
@mem
hi! thank you <3
total LAH price (for 3 elim, 4 ambush, 6 berserker): 876g
i’ll sell all at: 825g | 990kt (1:1200)

will do the rest later!
@greenatlas
hi! sorry i won’t be selling all my chests but some only! i’ll be selling 2x ancient tree, 2x loveblooms eternal, 7x caladium queen, 2x autumnal vagrant and 5x nature’s breeze!
total LAH price: 541g
i’ll sell all at: 500g
@mem
hi! thank you <3
total LAH price (for 3 elim, 4 ambush, 6 berserker): 876g
i’ll sell all at: 825g | 990kt (1:1200)

will do the rest later!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@GingerPuff
hey! how much for your cat apparel, scavenger's tatters, trickster's magic cards, charming sage lantern, charming sage cover, golden sage lantern, carapace arm, 2x dryad's guise & druidic crown?
@GingerPuff
hey! how much for your cat apparel, scavenger's tatters, trickster's magic cards, charming sage lantern, charming sage cover, golden sage lantern, carapace arm, 2x dryad's guise & druidic crown?
@GingerPuff how much would you be selling a light halo for? :O
@GingerPuff how much would you be selling a light halo for? :O
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@Gingerpuff How much would you ask for your nature sprite?
@Gingerpuff How much would you ask for your nature sprite?
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
@GingerPuff
What price would you want for the following items? (also what's your treasure conversion? might want to go mixed)
Seaweed Unicorn Mane
Marva Egg Chests (Wondrous Whimsy, Incredible Ire)
Celebration Sage Tassel
Electrician's Armband
Electrician's Crown
Invisibility Cloak
@GingerPuff
What price would you want for the following items? (also what's your treasure conversion? might want to go mixed)
Seaweed Unicorn Mane
Marva Egg Chests (Wondrous Whimsy, Incredible Ire)
Celebration Sage Tassel
Electrician's Armband
Electrician's Crown
Invisibility Cloak
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
@GingerPuff... How much would you sell your Illuminated Sash & Searing Sash?

Anyway, goodluck to life outside FR. It feels bad buying from someone who's quitting, but oh well.
@GingerPuff... How much would you sell your Illuminated Sash & Searing Sash?

Anyway, goodluck to life outside FR. It feels bad buying from someone who's quitting, but oh well.
Trading Melted Materials
nyk#24977-DV
@GingerPuff
How much for one of the butterfly masks and a stack of the light fest currency? uwuuwu
@GingerPuff
How much for one of the butterfly masks and a stack of the light fest currency? uwuuwu
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
accepts random friend requests
skdnf
export.png
@AdmiralFox nature eggs (3)- LAH: 320g each i'll sell at: 310g each vial of scattersight (12)- LAH: 480g each i'll sell at: 470g each @tapcap leafy gladeboughs- LAH: 500g i'll sell at: 485g @Hiriajuu deity plushies- LAH: 44g i'll sell at: 40g halos- LAH: 950g i'll sell at: 900g nymphs- [item=snowflake nymph] [item=cloud nymph] [item=sparkle nymph] (just to be sure because there may be some confusion!) LAH: 127g i'll sell at: 115g @JayChirps thank you!! and oh.. oh... i guess i'll do some research about the pricing of the halos and get back to you asap! or if you can please offer something haha @SaaviYB that will be 65g! ----- newly added: PLEASE SET UP A CR AFTER I'VE REPLIED IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH THE TRADE. as you can probably tell, i'm a little busy hehe and i'll greatly appreciate it if you set up a cr and tell me what items you're buying! i'll add a small little something if you do the 2 things above! :-) g:t ratio = 1:1200
@AdmiralFox
nature eggs (3)-
LAH: 320g each
i'll sell at: 310g each

vial of scattersight (12)-
LAH: 480g each
i'll sell at: 470g each

@tapcap
leafy gladeboughs-
LAH: 500g
i'll sell at: 485g

@Hiriajuu
deity plushies-
LAH: 44g
i'll sell at: 40g

halos-
LAH: 950g
i'll sell at: 900g

nymphs-
Snowflake Nymph Cloud Nymph Sparkle Nymph (just to be sure because there may be some confusion!)
LAH: 127g
i'll sell at: 115g

@JayChirps
thank you!!

and oh.. oh... i guess i'll do some research about the pricing of the halos and get back to you asap! or if you can please offer something haha

@SaaviYB
that will be 65g!

newly added:
PLEASE SET UP A CR AFTER I'VE REPLIED IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH THE TRADE. as you can probably tell, i'm a little busy hehe and i'll greatly appreciate it if you set up a cr and tell me what items you're buying! i'll add a small little something if you do the 2 things above! :-)
g:t ratio = 1:1200
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8