Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Material Swap - Quick Converter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
... Hello! I have found myself with a lot of Baldwin mats I don't need, and don't have the patience to brew them into the ones I do need, so I've made a swap thread!

... I will trade 2 lower level mats for 1 of the mat directly higher (and one higher level for three lower level), though only with specific trades listed below.
I'm mostly trading my low level stuff for higher level stuff,
so keep that in mind ^^

... You get the same amount of mats out of it as if you had brewed it down, and it's treasure free and you don't have to wait for brew times! A win for both of us!

Available Swaps:
On the left of the equals is what you give, on the right is what you get.
Or, from my perspective, I get the left, and give you the right.

1 yellow/orange/red/purple = 2 green/yellow/orange/red
30 yellow/orange/red = 60 green/yellow/orange
50 yellow = 100 green

3 gray slime = 1 black or white slime
3 copper muck = 1 silver or gold muck
1 silver = 1 gold
1 silver = 2 copper

Particularly looking to turn red (or lower) ooze into purple, currently!

The math gets confusing if you're converting higher level stuff directly down to lower stuff (eg. red to green), so here's another sort of conversion chart for that:

2G=1Y
4G=2Y=1o
8G=4Y=2o=1R
16G=8Y=4o=2R=1P

If this is still confusing, just tell me what you want and let me do the math... Or if you're good with math, use this equation:
(Hiding for those that hate seeing math. Highlight to read more clearly)
Equation: [number of the color you want]=[conversion]
For the conversion, you'll want to turn it into multiplication though, eg. 2G=1Y becomes 2G*Y. Then solve for what you'll be trading to me

As an example of this, lets say you want 50 green and want to trade with orange. The conversion for green to orange is 4G=1o. The equation would look like this:
(50G=4G*o)
Solving for Orange, you'd divide both sides by 4G, which cancels the G's and leaves 50/4, or 12.5. 12.5=o doesn't work though, since you can't trade half an orange, so you'd need to round either to 13 orange for (13*4=) 52 green, or 12 orange for (12*4=)48 green, again using the 4G=1o conversion.

In stock:
(Updated 3/26)

____________________ 100 green goo
50 yellow goo
80 orange goo
350 orange ooze
200 red ooze

Pinglist for Restocking:
None currently
Green ooze -- Valkyriae
Grey slime -- SleepyDrago

No need to ping!
... Hello! I have found myself with a lot of Baldwin mats I don't need, and don't have the patience to brew them into the ones I do need, so I've made a swap thread!

... I will trade 2 lower level mats for 1 of the mat directly higher (and one higher level for three lower level), though only with specific trades listed below.
I'm mostly trading my low level stuff for higher level stuff,
so keep that in mind ^^

... You get the same amount of mats out of it as if you had brewed it down, and it's treasure free and you don't have to wait for brew times! A win for both of us!

Available Swaps:
On the left of the equals is what you give, on the right is what you get.
Or, from my perspective, I get the left, and give you the right.

1 yellow/orange/red/purple = 2 green/yellow/orange/red
30 yellow/orange/red = 60 green/yellow/orange
50 yellow = 100 green

3 gray slime = 1 black or white slime
3 copper muck = 1 silver or gold muck
1 silver = 1 gold
1 silver = 2 copper

Particularly looking to turn red (or lower) ooze into purple, currently!

The math gets confusing if you're converting higher level stuff directly down to lower stuff (eg. red to green), so here's another sort of conversion chart for that:

2G=1Y
4G=2Y=1o
8G=4Y=2o=1R
16G=8Y=4o=2R=1P

If this is still confusing, just tell me what you want and let me do the math... Or if you're good with math, use this equation:
(Hiding for those that hate seeing math. Highlight to read more clearly)
Equation: [number of the color you want]=[conversion]
For the conversion, you'll want to turn it into multiplication though, eg. 2G=1Y becomes 2G*Y. Then solve for what you'll be trading to me

As an example of this, lets say you want 50 green and want to trade with orange. The conversion for green to orange is 4G=1o. The equation would look like this:
(50G=4G*o)
Solving for Orange, you'd divide both sides by 4G, which cancels the G's and leaves 50/4, or 12.5. 12.5=o doesn't work though, since you can't trade half an orange, so you'd need to round either to 13 orange for (13*4=) 52 green, or 12 orange for (12*4=)48 green, again using the 4G=1o conversion.

In stock:
(Updated 3/26)

____________________ 100 green goo
50 yellow goo
80 orange goo
350 orange ooze
200 red ooze

Pinglist for Restocking:
None currently
Green ooze -- Valkyriae
Grey slime -- SleepyDrago

No need to ping!

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

Bump!
Bump!

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

@SqueakyWarrior
Oh!! I tend to run out of greens and I'm stuck with a lot of yellows and oranges haha
Could I trade 10 yellow goos, oozes, and sludges down to you?

and then uhh... trade down 10 orange goos, oozes, and sludges? Then trade down the yellows from those into greens LOL
@SqueakyWarrior
Oh!! I tend to run out of greens and I'm stuck with a lot of yellows and oranges haha
Could I trade 10 yellow goos, oozes, and sludges down to you?

and then uhh... trade down 10 orange goos, oozes, and sludges? Then trade down the yellows from those into greens LOL
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
@SqueakyWarrior o I am willing get 3 stacks of green sludge for yellow
And 9 stacks of green ooz for orange please
@SqueakyWarrior o I am willing get 3 stacks of green sludge for yellow
And 9 stacks of green ooz for orange please

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@s0ki

Sure thing! Did you mean 10 of each, 30 total, or 10 total of a mix of them? (Or you can just send a two way with the ones you mean if that helps, too.)

@Alkhor

I don't actually have that many stacks, especially after I've completed the trade with s0ki, but I can do some of that at least. I can send you a two-way with what I can offer to trade once I finish up with them.
@s0ki

Sure thing! Did you mean 10 of each, 30 total, or 10 total of a mix of them? (Or you can just send a two way with the ones you mean if that helps, too.)

@Alkhor

I don't actually have that many stacks, especially after I've completed the trade with s0ki, but I can do some of that at least. I can send you a two-way with what I can offer to trade once I finish up with them.

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

@SqueakyWarrior Hi, I've got 30 orange sludges to spare and would like to trade them for green sludges. If you don't have enough green sludges for that, then I'll just trade for as many as you can spare :)
@SqueakyWarrior Hi, I've got 30 orange sludges to spare and would like to trade them for green sludges. If you don't have enough green sludges for that, then I'll just trade for as many as you can spare :)
bleeding_heart_crow_zpsgjexwlqx_by_delamire-d8sw2sc.gif
@SqueakyWarrior I see. Yes please send cr
@SqueakyWarrior I see. Yes please send cr

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Petrichord

Added you to the pending list. :) I'll have to see what my supplies are after finishing the trades with the other two users ahead of you
@Petrichord

Added you to the pending list. :) I'll have to see what my supplies are after finishing the trades with the other two users ahead of you

_____

____qiTymVx.png
________

@SqueakyWarrior
ah i'll just go set up a two-way and hope it works out
@SqueakyWarrior
ah i'll just go set up a two-way and hope it works out
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
Bump!
Bump!

_____