Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | quitting fr HOARD+LAIR CLEAROUT!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Gingerpuff Okay, I'd like to take the Electrician's Armband for treasure, and the Electrician's Crown, Seaweed Unicorn Mane, and Celebration Sage tassel for gems! If I'm correct, that'll be 192g and 390kt?
@Gingerpuff Okay, I'd like to take the Electrician's Armband for treasure, and the Electrician's Crown, Seaweed Unicorn Mane, and Celebration Sage tassel for gems! If I'm correct, that'll be 192g and 390kt?
ezgif-6-5300d5953b70.gif
Could I buy 5 batches of fodder apparel and familiars?
Could I buy 5 batches of fodder apparel and familiars?
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll1011.png

if you are reading this
then you are stinki

caw~

1011.pngllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
@GingerPuff
How much for each Marvas Invisibility Cloak, Emperor New Clothes, Spirit of Wind, Ultimate Buttersnake, Contaminatd Ambassador, and the bundle of cats?
@GingerPuff
How much for each Marvas Invisibility Cloak, Emperor New Clothes, Spirit of Wind, Ultimate Buttersnake, Contaminatd Ambassador, and the bundle of cats?
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
@GingerPuff
1kg for your Leafy Gladeboughs and Skeletal Chimes?
@GingerPuff
1kg for your Leafy Gladeboughs and Skeletal Chimes?
Fen | They/them
@gingerpuff How much are you looking for your XXX honeydew breeding pair?
@gingerpuff How much are you looking for your XXX honeydew breeding pair?
@GingerPuff the current LAH for the light halos is 900g :O would it be possible to cut the price down to around that? thanks!
@GingerPuff the current LAH for the light halos is 900g :O would it be possible to cut the price down to around that? thanks!
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@GingerPuff
ty for the price check, in the end I thought abt it and decided not to splurge, so I'm just informing u that I won't be buying those items (the plushies, halos and nymphs). but ty!! ^^
@GingerPuff
ty for the price check, in the end I thought abt it and decided not to splurge, so I'm just informing u that I won't be buying those items (the plushies, halos and nymphs). but ty!! ^^
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
@GingerPuff The current LAH for a level 25 G1 double is 800g, so would you take 700kt for Naia?
@GingerPuff The current LAH for a level 25 G1 double is 800g, so would you take 700kt for Naia?
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@Gingerpuff how much for all of your white and black slime? :o
@Gingerpuff how much for all of your white and black slime? :o
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
@GingerPuff

Are your daisy, rose, and sakura flowerfalls still available?

I'd love to take them -- would you be willing to do MP price for daisy and rose?

edit -- also interested in your Luminous Halos if they're still available, as well as the scattersights and eggs
@GingerPuff

Are your daisy, rose, and sakura flowerfalls still available?

I'd love to take them -- would you be willing to do MP price for daisy and rose?

edit -- also interested in your Luminous Halos if they're still available, as well as the scattersights and eggs
4MKDoae.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8