Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Battle Achievement Prep | Level Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Drakenhart Yes, I have a build I use for grinding in Crystal Pools (this dragon has it). I'll pick up the tincture from a dom shop and send the dragon over if that's all right?
@Drakenhart Yes, I have a build I use for grinding in Crystal Pools (this dragon has it). I'll pick up the tincture from a dom shop and send the dragon over if that's all right?
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher Sure! Can do. :)

Edit: OOOH te 133 build! Sweet. *grins*
@Fletcher Sure! Can do. :)

Edit: OOOH te 133 build! Sweet. *grins*
@Fletcher Hey, Can you send me, link me, or post a picture your other derg's Battles stone placement? This way when I add stuff it matches? :)
@Fletcher Hey, Can you send me, link me, or post a picture your other derg's Battles stone placement? This way when I add stuff it matches? :)
@Drakenhart

Please add me to your pinglist.
@Drakenhart

Please add me to your pinglist.
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush will do!
@DivineLush will do!
@Drakenhart
May I get a ping for when this opens please? Thanks!
@Drakenhart
May I get a ping for when this opens please? Thanks!
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@DragonMaiden Added! thanks! :)
@DragonMaiden Added! thanks! :)
@Drakenhart It's a typical build!
Scratch
Shred/ Elim/ Sap
then the accessory stones.

Ohh, I forgot--does he need a the scratch and shred since he is a Skydancer?
@Drakenhart It's a typical build!
Scratch
Shred/ Elim/ Sap
then the accessory stones.

Ohh, I forgot--does he need a the scratch and shred since he is a Skydancer?
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher Yep, it was missing.

You can forgo Shred if you want, unless you use it? Reflect or haste might be a better stone to use? That's your choice.
@Fletcher Yep, it was missing.

You can forgo Shred if you want, unless you use it? Reflect or haste might be a better stone to use? That's your choice.
@SerigalaMenarik

CR being set up. Your lovely Margarethe is done. You have a handful of battles to go and you'll get the achievement! :) I went as far as I dared.

However, I realized she wasn't tinctured and had to spend points awkwardly in order for her to be a bit stronger rather then faster - to help get her leveled properly. So I tinct'd her for free. No worries. It was my mistake.

@Mizgarth
@Fletcher

I leveled Belenus (Fletcher's) to 13 so I could run them together. Hopefully, since this week is a work week for me, I can finish them both by Festival.

@DivineLush
@DragonMaiden

Next week is a Festival week. I don't normally do level grinding on Festival weeks because of an issue with where the grinding for festival stuff is located. This year the best place to do that is the Arena.

For any of you who don't know. Dragons of different levels effect the overall EXP gain depending on the Venue level. Were I to take level 1 dragons into the Arena they wouldn't gain exp because my level 25 would stunt the exp gain.

This is why you want to take three dragons together through the Coli, if you can help it. I know it's not easy.

Now THAT said. Depending on what level you want me to raise it to, I might be able to do double duty with the other two I'm working on now. Get them to 17 - as the Arena is Level 17 (minimum) and let you guys start working from there. This would give you a chance to grind for Festival stuff, with a better then average chance of good things dropping. :) Thoughts?

@SerigalaMenarik

CR being set up. Your lovely Margarethe is done. You have a handful of battles to go and you'll get the achievement! :) I went as far as I dared.

However, I realized she wasn't tinctured and had to spend points awkwardly in order for her to be a bit stronger rather then faster - to help get her leveled properly. So I tinct'd her for free. No worries. It was my mistake.

@Mizgarth
@Fletcher

I leveled Belenus (Fletcher's) to 13 so I could run them together. Hopefully, since this week is a work week for me, I can finish them both by Festival.

@DivineLush
@DragonMaiden

Next week is a Festival week. I don't normally do level grinding on Festival weeks because of an issue with where the grinding for festival stuff is located. This year the best place to do that is the Arena.

For any of you who don't know. Dragons of different levels effect the overall EXP gain depending on the Venue level. Were I to take level 1 dragons into the Arena they wouldn't gain exp because my level 25 would stunt the exp gain.

This is why you want to take three dragons together through the Coli, if you can help it. I know it's not easy.

Now THAT said. Depending on what level you want me to raise it to, I might be able to do double duty with the other two I'm working on now. Get them to 17 - as the Arena is Level 17 (minimum) and let you guys start working from there. This would give you a chance to grind for Festival stuff, with a better then average chance of good things dropping. :) Thoughts?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10