Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Battle Achievement Prep | Level Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Drakenhart

Cool, works fine for me :)
@Drakenhart

Cool, works fine for me :)
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush

Things are slow going right now, as I am a volunteer for Nature's Dom efforts. This recent push had me catching dragons for the buy thread, as well as leveling and exalting.

This is a big reason why I put familiars and clothes on dragons in training. ;) So they don't accidentally end up elsewhere.

At this stage your dragon is level 11. I do believe things will stay quiet for a long while on that front. Vaults have been significantly drained. lol ;)
@DivineLush

Things are slow going right now, as I am a volunteer for Nature's Dom efforts. This recent push had me catching dragons for the buy thread, as well as leveling and exalting.

This is a big reason why I put familiars and clothes on dragons in training. ;) So they don't accidentally end up elsewhere.

At this stage your dragon is level 11. I do believe things will stay quiet for a long while on that front. Vaults have been significantly drained. lol ;)
@Drakenhart

Okay:)
@Drakenhart

Okay:)
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush

At Level 21, been grinding in the Harpy's Roost so I can hit the fest and get him leveled.

Did you just want him leveled? Did you want me to get the stones? Or did you want him tinctured/stat-placed (just asking to be 100% clear as to intentions).
@DivineLush

At Level 21, been grinding in the Harpy's Roost so I can hit the fest and get him leveled.

Did you just want him leveled? Did you want me to get the stones? Or did you want him tinctured/stat-placed (just asking to be 100% clear as to intentions).
@Drakenhart

I stone them when then get home, you can stat as a mire flier if you need, or leave unstatted, and thanks for the update!
@Drakenhart

I stone them when then get home, you can stat as a mire flier if you need, or leave unstatted, and thanks for the update!
H01Ejx7.png
@Drakenhart: Could I be added to your ping list for when slots open again please?
@Drakenhart: Could I be added to your ping list for when slots open again please?
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Sure!
@mercurialwings Sure!
@Drakenhart Could you add me to the Ping list? Thanks!
@Drakenhart Could you add me to the Ping list? Thanks!
http://www.boywhofell.com/

http://www.boywhofell.com/1421547982-000.jpg
@shieldmaiden333 Of course!
@shieldmaiden333 Of course!
@Drakenhart

Please add me to your waitlist :P

Also vojir and SunnyNyaa have been closed for orders for a while.
@Drakenhart

Please add me to your waitlist :P

Also vojir and SunnyNyaa have been closed for orders for a while.
H01Ejx7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10