Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fletch's Fancy Art shop [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
[size=2]Hello beautiful people and welcome to my art shop! I hope that you'll see something you like in the examples below. I can do any humanoid gijinka or OC you like--and I am now also offering draconic commissions! The prices are 1.5x the original prices because of how much time dragons take to draw. All $ prices are in USD! --------- [center][font=book antiqua][size=4][b]Slots[/b] Semi-hiatus during the semester! Hop on the pinglist to get updated <3 [b]Pinglist[/b][size=2] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PfxUta0nEgtlpNVJ0dXNmkvY6No1isUpF3uDomycNfw/edit?usp=sharing][font=century gothic][size=7][color=#6d8c43]>>SELF-EDITING PINGLIST<<[/color][/font][/size][/url] Let me know if you are having trouble and I can edit myself! <3 [quote=Examples][center] BUST - $30/3000g (humanoid) | $45/4500g (draconic) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/ce28fd3b8d02a16913f46af76e024529/tumblr_otlxyfnM3a1scbj5ro7_r3_1280.png[/img] HALF BODY - $50/5000g (humanoid) - not available for dragons [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/c055048b015b8031f7c8172b56d60bc1/tumblr_pprwfn3ckD1scbj5ro7_r2_1280.png[/img] FULL BODY - $70/7000g (humanoid) | $105/10500g (draconic) [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/816fe402e4968da6849923e744d262d2/tumblr_ouov17afRJ1scbj5ro3_r1_1280.png[/img] SKETCH SHEET - $20/2000g for both! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8d74d55e9bf188732e1f476b116db45b/tumblr_oxqhdy4l1S1scbj5ro2_1280.png[/img] ------- [b]More examples[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ef695f063fe3f298cf4b52e980158e1c/tumblr_pmky8zuNFk1scbj5ro3_r1_1280.png[/img] [/quote] [/center] ORDER FORM [code] @Fletcher [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: Gems/ USD [b]Type[/b]: Bust/ Half-body/ Full-body/ sketch page | humanoid/ draconic [b]Reference[/b]: (Links to reference images or the dragon's bbcode) [b]Information[/b]: (A small snippet about the dragon or OC's personality, what their gijinka's features would look like if you don't have a reference for it, what clothing they might wear etc. If you don't have ideas just let me know and I'll do my best with what I have!)[/code] [center]Thank you! <3 ------ [b]INFO (please read)[/b] [LIST] [*]I will send an invoice via PayPal AFTER the commission is finished. [*]Except for sketch pages, I will always send preliminary sketches for approval. [*]For personal reasons I [i]will not[/i] draw Plague primal or the capsule gene. If you ask for a dragon with capsule, I will give them glimmer with the tones of capsule. [*]It's fine if your dragon doesn't have a gijinka reference. I [i]love[/i] designing gijinkas and am perfectly happy to make an original design for you for no extra charge to your commission. Please just give me as much detail as you can about how you'd like them to look. [*]I WILL draw anthros, but the price varies depending on their complexity. If you're purchasing anything other than a sketch page with an anthro design, please send me reference first so I can give you a price quote! [*]I will do small edits, within reason. Edits to sketches are no trouble (that's why I send sketches in the first place); otherwise, please be kind and consider tipping for the extra time these take. [*]I try to finish commissions within around two weeks and will try to keep you updated if anything gets in the way of that! [*]I am likely to post finished commissions on my Twitter or Instagram ([b]@[/b]kintheartist), however, if you ask me not to I will of course keep them private. [*]By commissioning me, you agree that if you post the art I made for you anywhere, including editing them for use in graphics or avatars, you will include visible credit to me, and that you will not use the images for commercial gain. [/LIST] [/center]
Hello beautiful people and welcome to my art shop! I hope that you'll see something you like in the examples below. I can do any humanoid gijinka or OC you like--and I am now also offering draconic commissions! The prices are 1.5x the original prices because of how much time dragons take to draw.

All $ prices are in USD!

Slots

Semi-hiatus during the semester! Hop on the pinglist to get updated <3

Pinglist

>>SELF-EDITING PINGLIST<<

Let me know if you are having trouble and I can edit myself! <3

Examples wrote:

BUST - $30/3000g (humanoid) | $45/4500g (draconic)
tumblr_otlxyfnM3a1scbj5ro7_r3_1280.png

HALF BODY - $50/5000g (humanoid) - not available for dragons
tumblr_pprwfn3ckD1scbj5ro7_r2_1280.png

FULL BODY - $70/7000g (humanoid) | $105/10500g (draconic)
tumblr_ouov17afRJ1scbj5ro3_r1_1280.png

SKETCH SHEET - $20/2000g for both!
tumblr_oxqhdy4l1S1scbj5ro2_1280.png

More examples
tumblr_pmky8zuNFk1scbj5ro3_r1_1280.png

ORDER FORM
Code:
@Fletcher [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]: Gems/ USD [b]Type[/b]: Bust/ Half-body/ Full-body/ sketch page | humanoid/ draconic [b]Reference[/b]: (Links to reference images or the dragon's bbcode) [b]Information[/b]: (A small snippet about the dragon or OC's personality, what their gijinka's features would look like if you don't have a reference for it, what clothing they might wear etc. If you don't have ideas just let me know and I'll do my best with what I have!)
Thank you! <3

INFO (please read)
  • I will send an invoice via PayPal AFTER the commission is finished.
  • Except for sketch pages, I will always send preliminary sketches for approval.
  • For personal reasons I will not draw Plague primal or the capsule gene. If you ask for a dragon with capsule, I will give them glimmer with the tones of capsule.
  • It's fine if your dragon doesn't have a gijinka reference. I love designing gijinkas and am perfectly happy to make an original design for you for no extra charge to your commission. Please just give me as much detail as you can about how you'd like them to look.
  • I WILL draw anthros, but the price varies depending on their complexity. If you're purchasing anything other than a sketch page with an anthro design, please send me reference first so I can give you a price quote!
  • I will do small edits, within reason. Edits to sketches are no trouble (that's why I send sketches in the first place); otherwise, please be kind and consider tipping for the extra time these take.
  • I try to finish commissions within around two weeks and will try to keep you updated if anything gets in the way of that!
  • I am likely to post finished commissions on my Twitter or Instagram (@kintheartist), however, if you ask me not to I will of course keep them private.
  • By commissioning me, you agree that if you post the art I made for you anywhere, including editing them for use in graphics or avatars, you will include visible credit to me, and that you will not use the images for commercial gain.

Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00 | any pronouns
Art Tumblr || Playlist Shop || Wishlist
gzPnqjA.png
ewxCtio.png
JYyQTTG.png
@Fletcher friendly bump AND please ping me!!
@Fletcher friendly bump AND please ping me!!
Alpha
they/them
FR +0
tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_ou2ua9syO21r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
__ 1XIVewE.gif __ tumblr_p0vz2t9Fkj1w644rjo1_75sq.png _ _

_ _ tumblr_inline_p0vz2sjoiA1t7zzvf_540.png _ 75XcdNR.png
@Fletcher pinglist me baby one more time :3
@Fletcher pinglist me baby one more time :3
m6a9y5A.png

Event of Exploration
Outer Gates
Registration Open
Good idea! This shop looks awesome!
Good idea! This shop looks awesome!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Fletcher

i am excite! hehe
get me on that pinglist~ i might have the extra funds to buy somethin' next week
cx

@Fletcher

i am excite! hehe
get me on that pinglist~ i might have the extra funds to buy somethin' next week
cx

alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@Alphazi @Xairathan @nightmischief Thank you so much! You guys are the best ;u;
@Alphazi @Xairathan @nightmischief Thank you so much! You guys are the best ;u;
gzPnqjA.png
ewxCtio.png
JYyQTTG.png
Bump! Someone should buy some gorgeous artwork!
Bump! Someone should buy some gorgeous artwork!
Sales thread: G1 Flat Sales
bump!
bump!
gzPnqjA.png
ewxCtio.png
JYyQTTG.png
@Fletcher

I'll take a slot, if ya don't mind~
Let me know what all else you need from me. :3

Dragon or character name: His name is Kayleb!

Payment: USD!

Type: Full body!

Reference: bonk

Information: Crop top and high-waisted shorts, sweet Ray-Bans and a unicorn frappe. Way too cool to talk to nerds. Broad shoulders and a narrow waist, but very feminine in attire and manner. Pouty lips and hair that looks a little too perfectly messy to be accidental. A rose gold iPhone in a bedazzled case that has a silly amount of charms hanging off it. Gijinka with horns and tail, wings are entirely optional and/or can be shrunk down to be more easily managed. Skin tone is about a 4, hair is the same obnoxious pink.
@Fletcher

I'll take a slot, if ya don't mind~
Let me know what all else you need from me. :3

Dragon or character name: His name is Kayleb!

Payment: USD!

Type: Full body!

Reference: bonk

Information: Crop top and high-waisted shorts, sweet Ray-Bans and a unicorn frappe. Way too cool to talk to nerds. Broad shoulders and a narrow waist, but very feminine in attire and manner. Pouty lips and hair that looks a little too perfectly messy to be accidental. A rose gold iPhone in a bedazzled case that has a silly amount of charms hanging off it. Gijinka with horns and tail, wings are entirely optional and/or can be shrunk down to be more easily managed. Skin tone is about a 4, hair is the same obnoxious pink.
@Fletcher Ommmg pinglist please? I don't have any spare funds ATM but I love your style, I would love to get something from you at some point. Could possibly try to scrounge up the gems if you open slots for that.
@Fletcher Ommmg pinglist please? I don't have any spare funds ATM but I love your style, I would love to get something from you at some point. Could possibly try to scrounge up the gems if you open slots for that.
BhYBz5V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32