Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Chronicles [Lore/Writing Shop]
1 2 3 4 5
[center] [b]Welcome to the Pandorean Way![/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mrqKFGA.png[/img][/center] Hello, everyone! As of recently, I've started getting into writing lore for other people (again) and needed a place to post them so... here we are. I am always open to criticism (the harsher the better) and would love to obtain pointers here and there. [b]If any of you would like me to write for you, I am always available to do so[/b]. I am willing to write almost anything and everything so feel free to ask me if you're unsure. I also have no word limit. Just note that I do have an option of PWYW, but, what you pay for is really what you'll get. If you have something specific in mind or are interested in the 'fixed' rates option, just PM me and we can work prices. I also accept items, art, [s]and dragons (once in a while)[/s] as payment as well. [center][b]Prices[/b] 100 words - 50,000T/50g/$0.50 Character Sheets/Short Stories - Prices Vary[/center] If you would like to pay in USD, please let me know so I can send you my PayPal. If you choose to go this route, your work will take priority as a thank you from a poor college student ^^
Welcome to the Pandorean Way!
mrqKFGA.png

Hello, everyone! As of recently, I've started getting into writing lore for other people (again) and needed a place to post them so... here we are. I am always open to criticism (the harsher the better) and would love to obtain pointers here and there.

If any of you would like me to write for you, I am always available to do so. I am willing to write almost anything and everything so feel free to ask me if you're unsure. I also have no word limit. Just note that I do have an option of PWYW, but, what you pay for is really what you'll get. If you have something specific in mind or are interested in the 'fixed' rates option, just PM me and we can work prices. I also accept items, art, and dragons (once in a while) as payment as well.

Prices
100 words - 50,000T/50g/$0.50
Character Sheets/Short Stories - Prices Vary

If you would like to pay in USD, please let me know so I can send you my PayPal. If you choose to go this route, your work will take priority as a thank you from a poor college student ^^
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
COMMISIONS:
[Faster and Will Be Completed First]-
-open-

BULK COMMISIONS:
[These Take Time and Will Be Done Bit by Bit]
-open-

THREAD INDEX:
This thread contains an index of my works. Feel free to use it to browse through my writing.

- Story-Mode
> Version 1
> Version 2

- Personalities/Bio/Profile
> Lucielle [Bio]
> Seifer [Bio]
> Scarlet [Profile]
> Sattuu [History/Profile]

- Character Sheet
>

- Short Stories/RP
> Maritime Scary-time [RP Post/Short Story]

- Mix
> Version 1
> Version 2
> Version 3 [Interlocks w/4]
> Version 4 [Interlocks w/3]
COMMISIONS:
[Faster and Will Be Completed First]-
-open-

BULK COMMISIONS:
[These Take Time and Will Be Done Bit by Bit]
-open-

THREAD INDEX:
This thread contains an index of my works. Feel free to use it to browse through my writing.

- Story-Mode
> Version 1
> Version 2

- Personalities/Bio/Profile
> Lucielle [Bio]
> Seifer [Bio]
> Scarlet [Profile]
> Sattuu [History/Profile]

- Character Sheet
>

- Short Stories/RP
> Maritime Scary-time [RP Post/Short Story]

- Mix
> Version 1
> Version 2
> Version 3 [Interlocks w/4]
> Version 4 [Interlocks w/3]
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
Story-Mode Lore c.2: Fright

RIIIIP. Another one down and oh-so-much more to go. TTTHCK. Oh, how he wished it would just stop. Tear after tear and rip after rip, rolls of bandages would become undone. It never stopped -the bleeding. Nor did he think it would ever. It was something… no, a <i>condition</i> he had been born with, and he hated it all the more. With a tired sigh, he would wind the bandages over his wings, praying a silent prayer over and over again to the great and mighty GladeKeeper. That one day, the bleeding would just end and he would be able to resume his life as a normal coatl someday soon. For now, though, it was to be endless days of ripped bandages and empty jars of salve to clean his endless wounds.

His eyes seemed to glaze over as a memory crossed his mind. It was of his beloved Soot and that of his children. Only Soot had understood him. Given him the love and affection he so often seemed to lack from others of his clan. Perhaps his children would have understood him as well, but they had been presented to the deities as Champions. Even his mate had gone somewhere far away and had never returned. A sad, tearful smile would form as he stopped placing the bandages across his scarred skin. The deities… A tear would roll down his bright red eyes. Would the deities have wanted him, too? Would they have given him a chance?

It was then that a change occurred on his demeanor for the gentle coatl had grown angry and frustrated. Not at Gladekeeper nor at the other deities, but of himself. Perhaps they wouldn’t have accepted him.. After all, who would ever want someone who would. not. stop. Bleeding?! GGGR. A murderous growl escaped him as he glared furiously at his now wrapped wings. How he wished he could just tear them off and have them regrow big and strong. Perhaps then, he would be like all the other dragons. Strong, bold, courageous.. -a Warrior! Yet, reality would snap him to the present and he would be reminded of his present condition. A warrior? Huh… Not him.

He sighed noticing that the stack of bandages had disappeared. He would need to get more. Yet, going outside of his home was not at all what he wanted to do. It was too nerve-wracking and he was no confident coatl. He fidgeted nervously. What about the others? After all, although he may not have heard them, he could only assume that they laughed at him. Then again, he wasn’t a very social or self-confident dragon. He glared down at his bleeding hands. If only he would just… CRASH. His futile attempt at continuing a conversation within his head had been his downfall. He would hit the door of his room with a big oomph and become bruised once more, opening up another cut upon his nose.

His cheeks would grow red and a series of muted curses would be muttered as drops of crimson would start rolling down. Now he had no excuse not to go outside and purchase more salve and gauze. So, with self-determination and great willpower, he would march out the door and into the streets. Yet, one foot out the door, he would master all of his strength to fly towards the stores towards the supply stores. ZIIIIIP. Off he would go, purchase his necessities and fly at full speed towards his home, miraculously arriving home in one piece. So, once more, he would tear the bandages and rip the gauze. He would lather the salve and he would replace the old coverings. Yet, he had hope. One day, and hopefully one day soon, it would all go away. He would regain his strength and he would be strong. After all, it was all for the glory of the great and might GladeKeeper.

WC: 669
Story-Mode Lore c.2: Fright

RIIIIP. Another one down and oh-so-much more to go. TTTHCK. Oh, how he wished it would just stop. Tear after tear and rip after rip, rolls of bandages would become undone. It never stopped -the bleeding. Nor did he think it would ever. It was something… no, a <i>condition</i> he had been born with, and he hated it all the more. With a tired sigh, he would wind the bandages over his wings, praying a silent prayer over and over again to the great and mighty GladeKeeper. That one day, the bleeding would just end and he would be able to resume his life as a normal coatl someday soon. For now, though, it was to be endless days of ripped bandages and empty jars of salve to clean his endless wounds.

His eyes seemed to glaze over as a memory crossed his mind. It was of his beloved Soot and that of his children. Only Soot had understood him. Given him the love and affection he so often seemed to lack from others of his clan. Perhaps his children would have understood him as well, but they had been presented to the deities as Champions. Even his mate had gone somewhere far away and had never returned. A sad, tearful smile would form as he stopped placing the bandages across his scarred skin. The deities… A tear would roll down his bright red eyes. Would the deities have wanted him, too? Would they have given him a chance?

It was then that a change occurred on his demeanor for the gentle coatl had grown angry and frustrated. Not at Gladekeeper nor at the other deities, but of himself. Perhaps they wouldn’t have accepted him.. After all, who would ever want someone who would. not. stop. Bleeding?! GGGR. A murderous growl escaped him as he glared furiously at his now wrapped wings. How he wished he could just tear them off and have them regrow big and strong. Perhaps then, he would be like all the other dragons. Strong, bold, courageous.. -a Warrior! Yet, reality would snap him to the present and he would be reminded of his present condition. A warrior? Huh… Not him.

He sighed noticing that the stack of bandages had disappeared. He would need to get more. Yet, going outside of his home was not at all what he wanted to do. It was too nerve-wracking and he was no confident coatl. He fidgeted nervously. What about the others? After all, although he may not have heard them, he could only assume that they laughed at him. Then again, he wasn’t a very social or self-confident dragon. He glared down at his bleeding hands. If only he would just… CRASH. His futile attempt at continuing a conversation within his head had been his downfall. He would hit the door of his room with a big oomph and become bruised once more, opening up another cut upon his nose.

His cheeks would grow red and a series of muted curses would be muttered as drops of crimson would start rolling down. Now he had no excuse not to go outside and purchase more salve and gauze. So, with self-determination and great willpower, he would march out the door and into the streets. Yet, one foot out the door, he would master all of his strength to fly towards the stores towards the supply stores. ZIIIIIP. Off he would go, purchase his necessities and fly at full speed towards his home, miraculously arriving home in one piece. So, once more, he would tear the bandages and rip the gauze. He would lather the salve and he would replace the old coverings. Yet, he had hope. One day, and hopefully one day soon, it would all go away. He would regain his strength and he would be strong. After all, it was all for the glory of the great and might GladeKeeper.

WC: 669
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
Personality Bio: Lucielle

If one were to view the universe under a fine-tuned telescope, what would they see? Would they, perhaps, use it to view the vast amount of stars that make up the nighttime sky or do so much more? Perhaps they would use it to take a closer look upon the swirls of indefinite colors that merge beautifully into a starry, almost surreal hue against its sapphire blue background? Or, if a microscope were to be picked up, would the user note the endless strings of atoms that make up each and every living thing? Perhaps not to that extent, but, for one dragon, it is what his life consists of -his calling.

To Lucielle, one answer is clear -the world is so much more than what meets the eyes. An answer that may have been used quite frequently by many, but not at all practiced by others. Yet, for this esteemed scientist, it is something in which he takes to heart. For him, it’s not simply taking a contraption and have it give you the answers. In fact, it is quite simply the opposite; that the contraptions are only to be used as a means to an end, and that the rest should be put to the test by you. An interesting outlook in life, and even harder to practice on. Yet Lucielle, though, does not falter nor fall to the pressures of his chosen life. In fact, he embraces it.

Emerged in the vast world of science and technology, Lucielle is the kind of dragon who has a knack for the undiscovered and a fine taste for the unknown. True to his nature, he quite enjoys the difficulties presented to him as he believes that it will make him grow and reach the true meaning of what his life presents. Yet, it was not always an easy road for the young scientist to reach the place he has gotten to today. For, despite the many setbacks and obstacles he had faced growing up, his ambition and strong determination was what led him to become a highly revered scientist and a respectable dragon. Needless to say, throughout most of his life, Lucielle had one passion and one passion only -to unravel the secrets of the world he now finds himself in.

As a hatchling, he would always be emerged in several little things, studying them as the other hatchlings around him ran off to play. After all, he much preferred to scribble in his notebooks and keep to himself. It is there in which he felt the most comfortable. Surprisingly, Lucielle grew up to be the kind of dragon who, instead of keeping strictly to himself, is the kind of guy who likes to talk. He enjoys a good conversation, mostly as it inspires him to view things in a new way. He tends to have very stimulating discussions about anything, so much so that other dragons have warmed up to him and his carefree demeanor. This has helped shape the young scientist’s mind to aspire to reach higher and open up to new horizons. Lucielle is also the kind of dragon who is too carefree to even care about what others think of him.

For this dragon, the only things that truly matter is the knowledge of which he acquires and the information in which he obtains from his frequent experiments and crazy antics. Still, the dragons of Starlit Hearth regard him with both affection and respect due to his crazy personality and friendly demeanor. This has earned Lucielle the honor of being named scientist of the clan -a job in which he rather enjoys and prides himself in. Not surprisingly, Lucielle is extremely curious about the world around him and is oftentimes found scribbling away absentmindedly. Therefore, it was only with good fortune that he found himself a helper, Epsilon, in order to aid him with transcribing his findings. This has increased Lucielle’s productivity and, as the days fly hastily by, only the future can tell what the duo will come up with next.
Personality Bio: Lucielle

If one were to view the universe under a fine-tuned telescope, what would they see? Would they, perhaps, use it to view the vast amount of stars that make up the nighttime sky or do so much more? Perhaps they would use it to take a closer look upon the swirls of indefinite colors that merge beautifully into a starry, almost surreal hue against its sapphire blue background? Or, if a microscope were to be picked up, would the user note the endless strings of atoms that make up each and every living thing? Perhaps not to that extent, but, for one dragon, it is what his life consists of -his calling.

To Lucielle, one answer is clear -the world is so much more than what meets the eyes. An answer that may have been used quite frequently by many, but not at all practiced by others. Yet, for this esteemed scientist, it is something in which he takes to heart. For him, it’s not simply taking a contraption and have it give you the answers. In fact, it is quite simply the opposite; that the contraptions are only to be used as a means to an end, and that the rest should be put to the test by you. An interesting outlook in life, and even harder to practice on. Yet Lucielle, though, does not falter nor fall to the pressures of his chosen life. In fact, he embraces it.

Emerged in the vast world of science and technology, Lucielle is the kind of dragon who has a knack for the undiscovered and a fine taste for the unknown. True to his nature, he quite enjoys the difficulties presented to him as he believes that it will make him grow and reach the true meaning of what his life presents. Yet, it was not always an easy road for the young scientist to reach the place he has gotten to today. For, despite the many setbacks and obstacles he had faced growing up, his ambition and strong determination was what led him to become a highly revered scientist and a respectable dragon. Needless to say, throughout most of his life, Lucielle had one passion and one passion only -to unravel the secrets of the world he now finds himself in.

As a hatchling, he would always be emerged in several little things, studying them as the other hatchlings around him ran off to play. After all, he much preferred to scribble in his notebooks and keep to himself. It is there in which he felt the most comfortable. Surprisingly, Lucielle grew up to be the kind of dragon who, instead of keeping strictly to himself, is the kind of guy who likes to talk. He enjoys a good conversation, mostly as it inspires him to view things in a new way. He tends to have very stimulating discussions about anything, so much so that other dragons have warmed up to him and his carefree demeanor. This has helped shape the young scientist’s mind to aspire to reach higher and open up to new horizons. Lucielle is also the kind of dragon who is too carefree to even care about what others think of him.

For this dragon, the only things that truly matter is the knowledge of which he acquires and the information in which he obtains from his frequent experiments and crazy antics. Still, the dragons of Starlit Hearth regard him with both affection and respect due to his crazy personality and friendly demeanor. This has earned Lucielle the honor of being named scientist of the clan -a job in which he rather enjoys and prides himself in. Not surprisingly, Lucielle is extremely curious about the world around him and is oftentimes found scribbling away absentmindedly. Therefore, it was only with good fortune that he found himself a helper, Epsilon, in order to aid him with transcribing his findings. This has increased Lucielle’s productivity and, as the days fly hastily by, only the future can tell what the duo will come up with next.
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
Story-Mode Lore c.1: Estel

It was an unusually slow day within the clan kitchen and Estel loved it. Sure she was a baker and enjoyed every second of a full establishment, but it was exactly the reason why she embraced the solitude she now found herself in. A smile would curl upon her lips and, with the adjustment of her hat, off she went to work. The sounds of the tinkering pots and the smell of mouth-watering jam would set the kitchen ablaze while the gleam in her eyes would create a whirlwind of determination as Estel set her mind to work. In the midst of it all, she had forgotten that her small companion had been sleeping soundly within her ingredient pouch. ”H-Hey..!” A tiny yelp rang loudly throughout the empty kitchen walls, causing the Guardian to stop in her tracks. ”H-huh?” Her eyes would widen in realization as her small Fae companion would come crawling out in a daze. His accusatory stare would cause a hearty laughter to escape her lips. ”I’m sorry,” She would grin apologetically. The Fae would just humph and slide back into her pouch, snoring peacefully as she continued her work.

With renewed vigor and a lot of hard work, the preparations were soon done and the batter had been put into the oven to bake. Her attention would then focus on creating her famous pumpkin spice icing, setting it aside once it had been ground and mixed. Noticing that the time had gone quite a long ways, Estel would then nudge at the pouch and her sleeping companion would stir. ”You going to help me ice these treats?” Those magic words sprung the Fae to life as he rushed from the pouch -his tools ready to go. ”Where do I begin?” He would exclaim in excitement. Estel would only smile and wave towards the oven. ”They still need a bit more time.” The Fae’s wings would droop only to regain its enthusiasm when the ring of the timer made its sound. ”It’s tiiiiiime..!” The Fae exclaimed as he rushed off to the oven. ”Hurry..!” The Baker stood still for sometimes as nostalgia washed over her. Times like these would make her remember the days she was a child. The days in which she left everything behind to pursue her one big dream -to become a baker.

~FLASHBACK~
”Estel..!” A rumbling roar could be heard throughout the clan house as Estel’s father, McCree, came flying about in a frantic, angered search. It was clear that he was upset, and so all little Estel could do was squeeze her eyes shut and pray to the deities that he wouldn’t find her. ”You were supposed to go to training with the others!” Estel would cringe at her Father’s words. They were true, but it was far from what she wanted to hear and do. And so, she hid until her Father calmed and, after a minute of pensive thought, would walk over to her secret place. Estel would crouch so much so that a little squeak escaped her lips. ”Estel…” This time, his words were soft and out she would emerge in defeat. ”Why didn’t you go?” He would let out a sigh and Estel’s wings would droop in regret. For, if there was one thing she didn’t like to do was upset him and, due to her selfishness, upset him she had.

The tiny dragon’s eyes would lower and her shoulders slump as tears of anguish and anger would well up at the corners of her eyes, threatening to fall. Still, she did not speak and her gaze continued to look down at the scattered pebbles across the beaten road. It was unfortunate, but her Father, McCree, had never truly understood that, for Estel, combat was not for her. In fact, what she desired the most was to do away with the need to train and, instead, focus on giving back to the clan in a productive way. Yet, unlike the way her Father thought, she wanted to do it through the art of baking. It was a strange way of thinking, but, for the little baker, it was sweets that could ultimately change the world. It was, after all, what brought everyone together along with happy smiles that sprouted at the taste of the savory delights. Still, she understood her Father. He was one of the strongest dragons of the clan and he expected her to do the same.

Once McCree realized that Estel would not speak or, more so, refused to, he would shake his head and, with a sigh, would give her head a gentle ruffling. It would be at that moment that the little baker would look up at her Father, her golden eyes glistening with unfallen tears. Her Father would close his eyes in pain, only to open them with newfound resolve. It was clear that he had made a decision. ”I have no idea what you do, Estel, but…” He would look at her with earnest in his eyes before continuing. Whatever it is that you do,” He would pause and take a deep breath as it was clear that what he was about to say would hurt. ”I’ll support it. I may not know much about the things that you do, but, I guess… ‘the sweetest things in life are the simplest.’” It was the moment of truth and she would take it. A decision made, Estel’s life would change forever and, for her, there was no turning back.
~END FLASHBACK~

”Hello?” The repeatedly wave of the Fae’s hand would cause the Guardian to wake from her trip down memory lane. Shaking her head confused, her golden eyes would wander until they stopped at the counter where the cake had been placed. ”Ah..! The cake!” Estel said in surprise as she glanced back at the oven. It appeared that the Fae had moved it all by himself, something that the Fae obviously felt like boasting about. ”It wasn’t that hard,” He said with a proud smile. ”Piece of cake. They would both grin at the pun before setting off to crumb coat and ice the awaiting cake. Now, it was in this time that the clan had grown merry as the children seemed to pour into the kitchen halls all at the same time. ”Estel! Estel..!” They would shout in glee. All would crowd around her, proudly showing off their souvenirs and gathered trinkets of the day. ”Loooook!” Estel would just smile and nod in a motherly way. She had grown accustomed to the children and, although she had no children of her own, she treated the hatchlings like they were her own.

During this time, Estel had finished the treats and had begun distributing them to the children. The children would squeal at the sight of them and, in return, would tell her the stories of the day -bringing back news of the exalted and the gossip of the clan. This was something the young baker rather enjoyed as she rarely left the kitchen. It were talks like these that helped her feel at home and included as she was able to gain people’s trust and, as a healer, was more apt to help them with anything going wrong. It didn’t take long for the smell of the cakes to cause the baker’s train of thought to falter. Her mouth watered and her eyes would constantly drift towards the tray of baked goods. It would take every ounce of willpower for her not to reach out and take some, but, alas, the need to taste her creations won. So, as the children talked, Estel reached out for a savory treat. Sure they had been for the children, but, it wouldn’t hurt to take one… or two.. or even three. Stretching out her wings, Estel would then sit with the hatchlings as the Fae rested upon her shoulder. He would both hear tales and stories about the clan that had welcomed her in not long ago. Sure it still had responsibilities to train and serve the deities just like her old home had, but… Estel glanced at her tray and grinned. Little by little, she would change the world. It was only a matter of time. For now, though, she would enjoy the life she had been given. One sweet at a time.

WC: 1391
Story-Mode Lore c.1: Estel

It was an unusually slow day within the clan kitchen and Estel loved it. Sure she was a baker and enjoyed every second of a full establishment, but it was exactly the reason why she embraced the solitude she now found herself in. A smile would curl upon her lips and, with the adjustment of her hat, off she went to work. The sounds of the tinkering pots and the smell of mouth-watering jam would set the kitchen ablaze while the gleam in her eyes would create a whirlwind of determination as Estel set her mind to work. In the midst of it all, she had forgotten that her small companion had been sleeping soundly within her ingredient pouch. ”H-Hey..!” A tiny yelp rang loudly throughout the empty kitchen walls, causing the Guardian to stop in her tracks. ”H-huh?” Her eyes would widen in realization as her small Fae companion would come crawling out in a daze. His accusatory stare would cause a hearty laughter to escape her lips. ”I’m sorry,” She would grin apologetically. The Fae would just humph and slide back into her pouch, snoring peacefully as she continued her work.

With renewed vigor and a lot of hard work, the preparations were soon done and the batter had been put into the oven to bake. Her attention would then focus on creating her famous pumpkin spice icing, setting it aside once it had been ground and mixed. Noticing that the time had gone quite a long ways, Estel would then nudge at the pouch and her sleeping companion would stir. ”You going to help me ice these treats?” Those magic words sprung the Fae to life as he rushed from the pouch -his tools ready to go. ”Where do I begin?” He would exclaim in excitement. Estel would only smile and wave towards the oven. ”They still need a bit more time.” The Fae’s wings would droop only to regain its enthusiasm when the ring of the timer made its sound. ”It’s tiiiiiime..!” The Fae exclaimed as he rushed off to the oven. ”Hurry..!” The Baker stood still for sometimes as nostalgia washed over her. Times like these would make her remember the days she was a child. The days in which she left everything behind to pursue her one big dream -to become a baker.

~FLASHBACK~
”Estel..!” A rumbling roar could be heard throughout the clan house as Estel’s father, McCree, came flying about in a frantic, angered search. It was clear that he was upset, and so all little Estel could do was squeeze her eyes shut and pray to the deities that he wouldn’t find her. ”You were supposed to go to training with the others!” Estel would cringe at her Father’s words. They were true, but it was far from what she wanted to hear and do. And so, she hid until her Father calmed and, after a minute of pensive thought, would walk over to her secret place. Estel would crouch so much so that a little squeak escaped her lips. ”Estel…” This time, his words were soft and out she would emerge in defeat. ”Why didn’t you go?” He would let out a sigh and Estel’s wings would droop in regret. For, if there was one thing she didn’t like to do was upset him and, due to her selfishness, upset him she had.

The tiny dragon’s eyes would lower and her shoulders slump as tears of anguish and anger would well up at the corners of her eyes, threatening to fall. Still, she did not speak and her gaze continued to look down at the scattered pebbles across the beaten road. It was unfortunate, but her Father, McCree, had never truly understood that, for Estel, combat was not for her. In fact, what she desired the most was to do away with the need to train and, instead, focus on giving back to the clan in a productive way. Yet, unlike the way her Father thought, she wanted to do it through the art of baking. It was a strange way of thinking, but, for the little baker, it was sweets that could ultimately change the world. It was, after all, what brought everyone together along with happy smiles that sprouted at the taste of the savory delights. Still, she understood her Father. He was one of the strongest dragons of the clan and he expected her to do the same.

Once McCree realized that Estel would not speak or, more so, refused to, he would shake his head and, with a sigh, would give her head a gentle ruffling. It would be at that moment that the little baker would look up at her Father, her golden eyes glistening with unfallen tears. Her Father would close his eyes in pain, only to open them with newfound resolve. It was clear that he had made a decision. ”I have no idea what you do, Estel, but…” He would look at her with earnest in his eyes before continuing. Whatever it is that you do,” He would pause and take a deep breath as it was clear that what he was about to say would hurt. ”I’ll support it. I may not know much about the things that you do, but, I guess… ‘the sweetest things in life are the simplest.’” It was the moment of truth and she would take it. A decision made, Estel’s life would change forever and, for her, there was no turning back.
~END FLASHBACK~

”Hello?” The repeatedly wave of the Fae’s hand would cause the Guardian to wake from her trip down memory lane. Shaking her head confused, her golden eyes would wander until they stopped at the counter where the cake had been placed. ”Ah..! The cake!” Estel said in surprise as she glanced back at the oven. It appeared that the Fae had moved it all by himself, something that the Fae obviously felt like boasting about. ”It wasn’t that hard,” He said with a proud smile. ”Piece of cake. They would both grin at the pun before setting off to crumb coat and ice the awaiting cake. Now, it was in this time that the clan had grown merry as the children seemed to pour into the kitchen halls all at the same time. ”Estel! Estel..!” They would shout in glee. All would crowd around her, proudly showing off their souvenirs and gathered trinkets of the day. ”Loooook!” Estel would just smile and nod in a motherly way. She had grown accustomed to the children and, although she had no children of her own, she treated the hatchlings like they were her own.

During this time, Estel had finished the treats and had begun distributing them to the children. The children would squeal at the sight of them and, in return, would tell her the stories of the day -bringing back news of the exalted and the gossip of the clan. This was something the young baker rather enjoyed as she rarely left the kitchen. It were talks like these that helped her feel at home and included as she was able to gain people’s trust and, as a healer, was more apt to help them with anything going wrong. It didn’t take long for the smell of the cakes to cause the baker’s train of thought to falter. Her mouth watered and her eyes would constantly drift towards the tray of baked goods. It would take every ounce of willpower for her not to reach out and take some, but, alas, the need to taste her creations won. So, as the children talked, Estel reached out for a savory treat. Sure they had been for the children, but, it wouldn’t hurt to take one… or two.. or even three. Stretching out her wings, Estel would then sit with the hatchlings as the Fae rested upon her shoulder. He would both hear tales and stories about the clan that had welcomed her in not long ago. Sure it still had responsibilities to train and serve the deities just like her old home had, but… Estel glanced at her tray and grinned. Little by little, she would change the world. It was only a matter of time. For now, though, she would enjoy the life she had been given. One sweet at a time.

WC: 1391
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
[b][u]The Mix c.1[/u][/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=262599&tab=dragon&did=33191521][b]Raph[/b][/url] [My More Expensive Works As Well] [img]http://i.imgur.com/C7RxMJF.png[/img] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mwGpcwY.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HMb5tTF.png[/img] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wYpmp9f.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Century][size=7][color=#292929]R A P H[/color][/size] --------------------- W A R R I O R[/font][/center] ------------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/8g2PMp6.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/8g2PMp6.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/8g2PMp6.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/AQRg9BE.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/on2FzX5.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Xt3QMmA.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/GMY3WwO.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kSpVLPO.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XEM5qlc.png[/img] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ENF4NJH.png[/img][font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=5][color=#292929]P R O F I L E[/color][/size][img]http://i.imgur.com/HcLmuty.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/l3kRBf2.png[/img][/center] [color=#292929][font=century][size=5]S[/size]ometimes, in our own personal lives, we come to reflect on what it is that we know. Oftentimes, that reflection steers us in the direction of coming to terms about [i]who[/i] it is that we are as well as to [i]what[/i] it is that we will become. These questions, more often than not, will leave us pensive and, as such, may never leave us for they would remain unanswered. Yet, through little debate, we believe that the young do not fear these unknowns. That, for some reason, they live life carefree until their age has reached its peak. As to the "why," the answer is simple: The youth lives by [b]three[/b] certain truths. And, it is of great importance that they should be upheld at all costs. For it is when these three truths are broken that a child is a child no more. [b][u]THE THREE TRUTHS[/u][/b] > [b]The Firth Truth:[/b] No matter who they are and/or what they look like, each and every child is special. > [b]The Second Truth:[/b] A parent's love is unconditional both to them and, if present, their spouse. > [b]The Third Truth:[/b] That, regardless of what happens, a parent will never abandon you. Yet, there are times when such importance to these three rules is washed away. So, the question soon becomes, what happens when these three truths are broken? That, if in just one single moment, a child witnesses a situation in which all they have ever believed in turned out to be false? Would it all just erupt into chaos or would a hole be left right where their innocence had been just a mere few seconds ago? Or, perhaps, it would all blow up into a thick cloud of fumes which would eat away and destroy everything that had looked just so right? Perhaps or perhaps not. Yet, one thing is certain. That this is when it marks the end of a child and brings forth the misery of which the broken truths arose. [size=5]L[/size]ife has definitely not been simple for the young Raph. In fact, she was two halves of a world that she did not and could not understand. Her mother was a demon and her father was an angel. That much, she could comprehend, yet she could not quite grasp what made them so different… So… [i]opposite[/i]. In her mind, they were so beautiful and so wonderfully alike. They were like the two halves of the black and white stones that she had seen not so long ago. The [i]ying[/i] and the [i]yang[/i]. Furthermore, her mother and father loved each other very much. Still, regardless of whatever else she was told, Raph lived a comfortable life with her brother. After all, they grew up believing that life was a perfect fairy tale and that nothing would be strong enough to destroy their peaceful and carefree lives. Until, [i]it[/i] happened. It was then, at that moment, that Raph knew her life would never be the same again. [size=5]R[/size]ight before [i]it[/i] happened, Raph had woken up due to loud noises that had taken her from her sleep. She had blinked several times, rolled around about a hundred, and finally sat up grumpy from sleep. Still, she had waited until her daze had washed away before she had grogged-ly called out to her parents. Strangely enough, no answer came. And so, after having waiting for a short while, she arose from her slumber in order to make her way to where her parents were sleeping. Mikhail rose as well and so they, two, made their way through the dimly lit hallway. Yet, when they reached the corridor of their living room, they saw [i]it[/i] happen. Unable to speak or even move, the two children watched in fear as their father loomed over their defenseless mother. Fear soon overcame them so much so that their bodies trembled. They had never seen their father in such a way and they were terrified. [size=5]Y[/size]et, once their mother saw her children watching, she broke from her own fear and moved to protect herself and them. But, it was all in vain for her husband had no mercy. Crashing down atop of her, Raph’s father moved to the offensive and, without a care for his children, he brutally began his onslaught upon his victim… his beautiful [i]wife[/i]. Petrified, Raph snapped out of her own fear and, with newfound adrenaline, grabbed hold of her brother’s hand and ran from their home as fast as she could. Never again would she live her life as a carefree child and never again would she feel the loving touch of her beloved parents. Now, only a hole was left and her reality smashed for she would never be an innocent child again. After all, her three truths would be broken, shattered, and never again would they be repaired. [b][size=2]Lore By: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=302788]DragonMaiden[/url][/size][/font][/color][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1vtchYM.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Q9RUS5M.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Xt3QMmA.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ciBavhM.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XEM5qlc.png[/img] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ENF4NJH.png[/img][font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=5][color=#292929]B I O G R A P H Y[/color][/size][img]http://i.imgur.com/HcLmuty.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/l3kRBf2.png[/img][/center] [color=#292929][font=century][size=5]"[i]J[/size]ust one more [b]time[/b]..”[/i] Fatigue crept through the weary wings of the young Nephilim as her teeth clenched in self-destructive fury. Her mind was racing and her heart was pounding faster than it had ever pounded before. In her mind, she was back in that living room. Yet, this time, she was not as weak as she was before. Perhaps this time, she would regain what she had lost. After all, she was determined to finish it and finish it she would. [i]”Just one more…”[/i] [b]”That’s ENOUGH!”[/b] A booming voice could be heard ringing through the training rooms of the clan, thus breaking the poor Imperial's focus and causing her to bump hard against the wall. Dazed, she shook her head wearily to wash away the swirling lights that had momentarily clouded her mind. [b]"What do you think you're doing!?"[/b] Her reality snapped back and her eyes would immediately dart up to the voice she knew so well -[i]Gabriel[/i]. Her gaze would shift back down for she knew she was in trouble. Yet, no excuses were made and so not a word would be said. Gabriel would only sigh, and shake his head back to and fro. [b]"Take a rest. I don't want to see you here again today."[/b] With those parting words, her mentor would take light and disappear from the vicinity. [size=5]R[/size]aph's eyes would flash in anger, but she knew that he was right. She had both disappointed and worried the usually joking Gabriel, but she had half the mind to resume her training. Still, with a heavy heart, she left the training grounds and made her way to the otherwise peaceful meadows. Biting her lip, she plopped onto the grass with a frustrated huff. It was only then that she noticed how tired she actually was. The young Imperial would sigh, close her eyes, and ponder her own situation. The warrior loved the clan. In fact, without them in her life, she would not be the dragon she was today. Raph smiled softly at the thought as she curled up, her gaze wandering to where the children were playing. She watched as they would throw their ball into the air and smack it around so that it would not touch the ground. Her smile would then turn to that of a painful one. Would she have been just like them many years ago? Laughing, playing, and without a care for the world? Perhaps. She knew things would have turned out differently and yet, for some strange reason, she could not see herself wanting to be anyone else. Her eyes closed as she stretched out her wings. Her talons scratching at the dirt as she did so. It was something she had struggled so many years to comprehend and, yet, being who she was today was something she was proud of. Her eyes would open once more and shift up towards the sky. Gabriel was right. She had been practicing too hard and, by doing so, she had not progressed. She had let herself go into the want for vengeance and it had not been to her favor. Her eyes would shift back towards the children playing. Sure she would finally bring her father to justice, but, for now, she would protect her clan and the hatchlings. After all, what better way to combat her father's stain on her life than to become someone who would protect the innocence of those who still had it? [b][size=2]Lore By: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=302788]DragonMaiden[/url][/size][/font][/color][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1vtchYM.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZLUa3uc.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZtQWExj.png[/img] [/columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Xt3QMmA.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MzTONMK.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2][color=#292929][i]Bio template by @Mibella, find it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2103505/1#post_2103505]here[/url].[/i][/color][/size][/center]
The Mix c.1: Raph
[My More Expensive Works As Well]

C7RxMJF.png
mwGpcwY.png HMb5tTF.png
wYpmp9f.png
R A P H

W A R R I O R

8g2PMp6.png8g2PMp6.png8g2PMp6.png
AQRg9BE.png
on2FzX5.png
Xt3QMmA.png
GMY3WwO.png
kSpVLPO.png
XEM5qlc.png
ENF4NJH.pngP R O F I L EHcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
Sometimes, in our own personal lives, we come to reflect on what it is that we know. Oftentimes, that reflection steers us in the direction of coming to terms about who it is that we are as well as to what it is that we will become. These questions, more often than not, will leave us pensive and, as such, may never leave us for they would remain unanswered. Yet, through little debate, we believe that the young do not fear these unknowns. That, for some reason, they live life carefree until their age has reached its peak. As to the "why," the answer is simple: The youth lives by three certain truths. And, it is of great importance that they should be upheld at all costs. For it is when these three truths are broken that a child is a child no more.

THE THREE TRUTHS
> The Firth Truth: No matter who they are and/or what they look like, each and every child is special.
> The Second Truth: A parent's love is unconditional both to them and, if present, their spouse.
> The Third Truth: That, regardless of what happens, a parent will never abandon you.

Yet, there are times when such importance to these three rules is washed away. So, the question soon becomes, what happens when these three truths are broken? That, if in just one single moment, a child witnesses a situation in which all they have ever believed in turned out to be false? Would it all just erupt into chaos or would a hole be left right where their innocence had been just a mere few seconds ago? Or, perhaps, it would all blow up into a thick cloud of fumes which would eat away and destroy everything that had looked just so right? Perhaps or perhaps not. Yet, one thing is certain. That this is when it marks the end of a child and brings forth the misery of which the broken truths arose.

Life has definitely not been simple for the young Raph. In fact, she was two halves of a world that she did not and could not understand. Her mother was a demon and her father was an angel. That much, she could comprehend, yet she could not quite grasp what made them so different… So… opposite. In her mind, they were so beautiful and so wonderfully alike. They were like the two halves of the black and white stones that she had seen not so long ago. The ying and the yang. Furthermore, her mother and father loved each other very much. Still, regardless of whatever else she was told, Raph lived a comfortable life with her brother. After all, they grew up believing that life was a perfect fairy tale and that nothing would be strong enough to destroy their peaceful and carefree lives. Until, it happened. It was then, at that moment, that Raph knew her life would never be the same again.

Right before it happened, Raph had woken up due to loud noises that had taken her from her sleep. She had blinked several times, rolled around about a hundred, and finally sat up grumpy from sleep. Still, she had waited until her daze had washed away before she had grogged-ly called out to her parents. Strangely enough, no answer came. And so, after having waiting for a short while, she arose from her slumber in order to make her way to where her parents were sleeping. Mikhail rose as well and so they, two, made their way through the dimly lit hallway. Yet, when they reached the corridor of their living room, they saw it happen. Unable to speak or even move, the two children watched in fear as their father loomed over their defenseless mother. Fear soon overcame them so much so that their bodies trembled. They had never seen their father in such a way and they were terrified.

Yet, once their mother saw her children watching, she broke from her own fear and moved to protect herself and them. But, it was all in vain for her husband had no mercy. Crashing down atop of her, Raph’s father moved to the offensive and, without a care for his children, he brutally began his onslaught upon his victim… his beautiful wife. Petrified, Raph snapped out of her own fear and, with newfound adrenaline, grabbed hold of her brother’s hand and ran from their home as fast as she could. Never again would she live her life as a carefree child and never again would she feel the loving touch of her beloved parents. Now, only a hole was left and her reality smashed for she would never be an innocent child again. After all, her three truths would be broken, shattered, and never again would they be repaired.
Lore By: DragonMaiden

1vtchYM.png
Q9RUS5M.png
Xt3QMmA.png
ciBavhM.png XEM5qlc.png
ENF4NJH.pngB I O G R A P H YHcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
"Just one more time..” Fatigue crept through the weary wings of the young Nephilim as her teeth clenched in self-destructive fury. Her mind was racing and her heart was pounding faster than it had ever pounded before. In her mind, she was back in that living room. Yet, this time, she was not as weak as she was before. Perhaps this time, she would regain what she had lost. After all, she was determined to finish it and finish it she would. ”Just one more…”

”That’s ENOUGH!” A booming voice could be heard ringing through the training rooms of the clan, thus breaking the poor Imperial's focus and causing her to bump hard against the wall. Dazed, she shook her head wearily to wash away the swirling lights that had momentarily clouded her mind. "What do you think you're doing!?" Her reality snapped back and her eyes would immediately dart up to the voice she knew so well -Gabriel. Her gaze would shift back down for she knew she was in trouble. Yet, no excuses were made and so not a word would be said. Gabriel would only sigh, and shake his head back to and fro. "Take a rest. I don't want to see you here again today." With those parting words, her mentor would take light and disappear from the vicinity.

Raph's eyes would flash in anger, but she knew that he was right. She had both disappointed and worried the usually joking Gabriel, but she had half the mind to resume her training. Still, with a heavy heart, she left the training grounds and made her way to the otherwise peaceful meadows. Biting her lip, she plopped onto the grass with a frustrated huff. It was only then that she noticed how tired she actually was. The young Imperial would sigh, close her eyes, and ponder her own situation.

The warrior loved the clan. In fact, without them in her life, she would not be the dragon she was today. Raph smiled softly at the thought as she curled up, her gaze wandering to where the children were playing. She watched as they would throw their ball into the air and smack it around so that it would not touch the ground. Her smile would then turn to that of a painful one. Would she have been just like them many years ago? Laughing, playing, and without a care for the world? Perhaps. She knew things would have turned out differently and yet, for some strange reason, she could not see herself wanting to be anyone else. Her eyes closed as she stretched out her wings. Her talons scratching at the dirt as she did so. It was something she had struggled so many years to comprehend and, yet, being who she was today was something she was proud of.

Her eyes would open once more and shift up towards the sky. Gabriel was right. She had been practicing too hard and, by doing so, she had not progressed. She had let herself go into the want for vengeance and it had not been to her favor. Her eyes would shift back towards the children playing. Sure she would finally bring her father to justice, but, for now, she would protect her clan and the hatchlings. After all, what better way to combat her father's stain on her life than to become someone who would protect the innocence of those who still had it?

1vtchYM.png
ZLUa3uc.png ZtQWExj.png
Xt3QMmA.png
MzTONMK.png
Bio template by @Mibella, find it here.

- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
[b][u]The Mix v.2[/u]:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=262599&tab=dragon&did=29259770][b]Uriel[/b][/url] [My More Expensive Works As Well] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/q9blkvq.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/NR1emPb.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cz1Wgdy.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/t1aATHO.png[/img][/center] [center][font=cambria][size=7]U R I E L[/size] ------------- [center][font=Calibri]P U N I S H E R[/center] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/4jZAp0V.png[/img] [/columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZrF4YSa.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8EKIr2Q.png[/img] [/columns] ------------ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/60yNT9z.png[/img][/center] ------------ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jNeuZf2.png[/img][/center][columns] ------------- [center][size=4][font=Century]TITLE HERE[/size][/font][/center] ------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/v6D8ddy.png[/img] -------------- [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]Quote here[/size][/font][/center] ---------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/v6D8ddy.png[/img] -------------- [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]Quote here[/size][/font][/center] ----------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/eT1uFob.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/6mTuvEd.png[/img] [nextcol] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/PsNM8GI.png[/img][nextcol] [center][font=cambria][size=6]P R O F I L E[/size][/center] ------------------------------- [color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/FpYGiAO.png[/img][/columns] [font=cambria][size=3][b]Justice[/b]: If one were to look deeply into what and who Uriel is, one would say that he is the personification of [i]justice[/i]. If you were to simply ask them to expand, they would state that Uriel is the reason no one ever wishes to cross the “other” side. When asked to further state their meaning, they would only shift their gaze and the conversations would end. Yet, one thing is for certain, if and when any clan member gets out of line, then Uriel is the first person the leader would ever go to. Therefore, it is only safe to assume that Uriel is the keeper of justice in the clan is the only one to administer it, even if behind closed doors. [b]Friend[/b]: Meeting Uriel up close, one would say that he is a rather cold and distant dragon. A dragon who tends to keep to himself and rarely make contact with [i]most[/i] dragons. Quite frankly, they would be right. So, coming to that conclusion and predicament, what would make Uriel such a friend and to whom? Well, to put it quite simply, Uriel is a friend to creativity. He is a friend to the imagination and a true believer of the notion that there are more ways than one to complete any given task. In this way, Uriel is the kind of dragon most dragons would like to have as a friend, but hardly ever have the chance due to his demeanor. [b]Social[/b]: Quite the opposite, Uriel is a man of few words. He does not speak, but he does allow his actions to speak for themselves. He uses simple gestures in order to communicate and, as such, one is only to pay close attention to his gestures in order to come to a sort of clue as to what it is that Uriel desires. Yet, although Uriel is not a dragon of many words, he does speak and, when he does, it is direct and straight to the point. It is said, though, that, within his own office, Uriel tends to be a bit more talkative. This, though, are only rumors as no one but Archangel Michael himself knows what goes on within that office. Still, though, it is only speculation for no one has ever ventured inside and ever come out the same. [b]Amusing[/b]: Uriel is not a dragon who prefers to amuse others. In fact, he goes out of his way to avoid it and, much rather, prefers to amuse himself. Uriel is also the kind of dragon who prefers children over any adult within the clan, regardless of how rowdy they are. It amuses him as the run around, screaming and whooping with uncontained laughter. Sometimes, though, he partakes in their games, but, as soon as he sees people heading their way, he vanishes from sight and disappears into nothingness. In his free time, he remains in his office. As to what he does, no one really knows, but, whenever they talk about ‘workaholics,’ his is the first name everyone comes up with. [b]Secretive[/b]: Needless to say, Uriel is the kind of person with an unnoticeable vibe. Unnoticeable? Unnoticable in the sense that in just the way he came, he easily leaves. He leaves no recollection of himself even when he partakes in activities. When seen walking around, he is just another dragon. Sure, those around him may speculate things, but no one has ever uncovered who it is that Uriel is and does. After all, he is someone who blends into any surroundings and seems to morph from the shadows when called. His speech does not one to help the mysteriousness that surrounds him, but it does give him a certain charm. All everyone knows is that Uriel is a true gentlemen, a hard worker, and a loyal clan mate to them all. [b][size=2]Lore By: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=302788]DragonMaiden[/url][/size][/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]________________________________________[/color] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/6mTuvEd.png[/img] [nextcol] ------------- [center][size=4][font=Century]TITLE HERE[/size][/font][/center] ------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/v6D8ddy.png[/img] -------------- [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]Quote here[/size][/font][/center] ---------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/v6D8ddy.png[/img] -------------- [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]Quote here[/size][/font][/center] ----------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/W9uCo9z.png[/img] [/columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/O5JpxxZ.png[/img][/center] ------------ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/60yNT9z.png[/img][/center] ------------ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jNeuZf2.png[/img][/center][columns] ------------- [center][size=4][font=Century]TITLE HERE[/size][/font][/center] ------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/v6D8ddy.png[/img] -------------- [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]Quote here[/size][/font][/center] ---------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/v6D8ddy.png[/img] -------------- [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]Quote here[/size][/font][/center] ----------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/eT1uFob.png[/img] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/6mTuvEd.png[/img] [nextcol] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/PsNM8GI.png[/img][nextcol] [center][font=cambria][size=6]B I O G R A P H Y[/size][/center] ------------------------------- [color=transparent]____________________________[/color] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/FpYGiAO.png[/img][/columns] [font=cambria][size=5][b]F[/size][size=3]ear[/b]: It is oftentimes said that fear is what brings even the most powerful of dragons down to their knees. Fear, a tool used to win wars and enslave oh-so many more. That, in itself, it does nothing yet, within the right hands, it would be the deadliest of all things. After all, fear is the one thing that all dragonkind should fear. For, it is then that they are have lost their battle against the odds. [i]Yet[/i], it was the beautiful taste of fear that made [i]him[/i] keep going. Fear not produced by himself, mind you. It was fear that was radiating in large waves from the one before him, the one that would soon bear the mark of the Punished. [b]”U-URIEEEEL..!”[/b] It was a strangled, sobbing plea. A cry of anguish, but with not enough [i]pain[/i] to satisfy the Judge. Still, they were a desperate means to grab [i]his[/i] attention, but it was the one thing that he would not give. [i][b]Slish-slash[/b][/i]. Time and time again, those sounds would be heard in soft, swift motions and more terrified screams would fill the abandoned place. Soon, all of the once precious silence would be drowned by the weeping of the accused. No words would be uttered from the Persecutor as he continued with his duty. In fact, he was simply warming up and, so far, he had not enjoyed it in one bit. And so, with a shift of position, he would change up his game and come up with a new way to spice things up. [b]”No! By all things holy… Uriel, n-No…!!!”[/b] It would be then that the Punisher would grin his signature grin. A grin in which only those [i]worthy[/i] of it would see. The grin of [i]Death[/i] and, consequently, the one only reserved by those who would remain in his care for a very, [i[very[/i] long time. The dragon would scream, this time forgetting his constant cries of mercy, thus causing a new enjoyment to spread throughout the Pearl Catcher’s body. It would wash over him like a warm, subtle wave in the most relaxing of beaches -a vacationing enjoyment, so to speak. It was, after all, the moment in which it would all reach its full capacity from there. It was the moment of truth and where the Pearl Catcher would transition from ‘warming up’ to ‘getting started.’ [size=5][b]P[/size]ain[/b]: It was a wondrous display of skill and grace in which Pearl Catcher practiced his art upon the unlucky soul. Swift, practiced movements were all that the Punisher would need in order to pull together his vision. After all, regardless of the wretched placed before him, he was an artist and only the best work would be displayed. Still, though, he could do with more [i]enthusiasm[/i]. Placing his tools back on the table, he would search for yet another one to take its place. He needed his work to be perfect and so it would be done. Choosing carefully, he picked his most favorite from the pile and swivel back to the still rebellious soul. Yet, one look at his utensil would the dragon quake in terror and newfound fear. [b]”N...Nngh… o…”[/b] There was still fight in the dragon, he would have to give him that, but they both knew that it would all soon end. The tool would swirl about upon the Punisher’s hand for he would enjoy the moment while it lasted. Once satisfied, his masterpiece would proceed and his work would resume until, finally, it was all complete. The Pearl Catcher would then crouch down besides the unconscious dragon, checking his pulse, and grin once he caught the faint beating of his heart. He had never lost a dragon to his craft and he was proud of that. After all, what would it do to his reputation? With a new spring to his step, Uriel would readjust the chains, carefully clean his tools, and replace them in their cases. Once done, he would call for the Archangel and have the body moved to a new vicinity. The work was not yet done, but, for now, it would do for once again, the Pearl Catcher would resume his everyday persona as a regular dragon within the clan. [b][size=2]Lore By: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=302788]DragonMaiden[/url][/size][/b][/size][/font] [color=transparent]________________________________________[/color] [nextcol] [img]http://i.imgur.com/6mTuvEd.png[/img] [nextcol] ------------- [center][size=4][font=Century]TITLE HERE[/size][/font][/center] ------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/v6D8ddy.png[/img] -------------- [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]Quote here[/size][/font][/center] ---------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/v6D8ddy.png[/img] -------------- [center][size=5][font=Gabriola]Quote here[/size][/font][/center] ----------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/W9uCo9z.png[/img] [/columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/O5JpxxZ.png[/img][/center] ------------ [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/60yNT9z.png[/img][/center] ------------ [center][size=2][color=#0f2c5c][i]Bio template by @Mibella, find it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2103505/1#post_2103505]here[/url].[/i][/color][/size][/center]
The Mix v.2: Uriel
[My More Expensive Works As Well]

q9blkvq.png
NR1emPb.png
cz1Wgdy.png
t1aATHO.png
U R I E L

P U N I S H E R
4jZAp0V.png
ZrF4YSa.png
8EKIr2Q.png

60yNT9z.png

jNeuZf2.png

TITLE HERE

v6D8ddy.png
Quote here

v6D8ddy.png
Quote here

eT1uFob.png
6mTuvEd.png
PsNM8GI.png
P R O F I L E

Justice: If one were to look deeply into what and who Uriel is, one would say that he is the personification of justice. If you were to simply ask them to expand, they would state that Uriel is the reason no one ever wishes to cross the “other” side. When asked to further state their meaning, they would only shift their gaze and the conversations would end. Yet, one thing is for certain, if and when any clan member gets out of line, then Uriel is the first person the leader would ever go to. Therefore, it is only safe to assume that Uriel is the keeper of justice in the clan is the only one to administer it, even if behind closed doors.

Friend: Meeting Uriel up close, one would say that he is a rather cold and distant dragon. A dragon who tends to keep to himself and rarely make contact with most dragons. Quite frankly, they would be right. So, coming to that conclusion and predicament, what would make Uriel such a friend and to whom? Well, to put it quite simply, Uriel is a friend to creativity. He is a friend to the imagination and a true believer of the notion that there are more ways than one to complete any given task. In this way, Uriel is the kind of dragon most dragons would like to have as a friend, but hardly ever have the chance due to his demeanor.

Social: Quite the opposite, Uriel is a man of few words. He does not speak, but he does allow his actions to speak for themselves. He uses simple gestures in order to communicate and, as such, one is only to pay close attention to his gestures in order to come to a sort of clue as to what it is that Uriel desires. Yet, although Uriel is not a dragon of many words, he does speak and, when he does, it is direct and straight to the point. It is said, though, that, within his own office, Uriel tends to be a bit more talkative. This, though, are only rumors as no one but Archangel Michael himself knows what goes on within that office. Still, though, it is only speculation for no one has ever ventured inside and ever come out the same.

Amusing: Uriel is not a dragon who prefers to amuse others. In fact, he goes out of his way to avoid it and, much rather, prefers to amuse himself. Uriel is also the kind of dragon who prefers children over any adult within the clan, regardless of how rowdy they are. It amuses him as the run around, screaming and whooping with uncontained laughter. Sometimes, though, he partakes in their games, but, as soon as he sees people heading their way, he vanishes from sight and disappears into nothingness. In his free time, he remains in his office. As to what he does, no one really knows, but, whenever they talk about ‘workaholics,’ his is the first name everyone comes up with.

Secretive: Needless to say, Uriel is the kind of person with an unnoticeable vibe. Unnoticeable? Unnoticable in the sense that in just the way he came, he easily leaves. He leaves no recollection of himself even when he partakes in activities. When seen walking around, he is just another dragon. Sure, those around him may speculate things, but no one has ever uncovered who it is that Uriel is and does. After all, he is someone who blends into any surroundings and seems to morph from the shadows when called. His speech does not one to help the mysteriousness that surrounds him, but it does give him a certain charm. All everyone knows is that Uriel is a true gentlemen, a hard worker, and a loyal clan mate to them all.

v6D8ddy.png
Quote here

v6D8ddy.png
Quote here

W9uCo9z.png
O5JpxxZ.png

60yNT9z.png

jNeuZf2.png

TITLE HERE

v6D8ddy.png
Quote here

v6D8ddy.png
Quote here

eT1uFob.png
6mTuvEd.png
PsNM8GI.png
B I O G R A P H Y

Fear: It is oftentimes said that fear is what brings even the most powerful of dragons down to their knees. Fear, a tool used to win wars and enslave oh-so many more. That, in itself, it does nothing yet, within the right hands, it would be the deadliest of all things. After all, fear is the one thing that all dragonkind should fear. For, it is then that they are have lost their battle against the odds. Yet, it was the beautiful taste of fear that made him keep going. Fear not produced by himself, mind you. It was fear that was radiating in large waves from the one before him, the one that would soon bear the mark of the Punished.

”U-URIEEEEL..!”

It was a strangled, sobbing plea. A cry of anguish, but with not enough pain to satisfy the Judge. Still, they were a desperate means to grab his attention, but it was the one thing that he would not give. Slish-slash. Time and time again, those sounds would be heard in soft, swift motions and more terrified screams would fill the abandoned place. Soon, all of the once precious silence would be drowned by the weeping of the accused. No words would be uttered from the Persecutor as he continued with his duty. In fact, he was simply warming up and, so far, he had not enjoyed it in one bit. And so, with a shift of position, he would change up his game and come up with a new way to spice things up.

”No! By all things holy… Uriel, n-No…!!!”

It would be then that the Punisher would grin his signature grin. A grin in which only those worthy of it would see. The grin of Death and, consequently, the one only reserved by those who would remain in his care for a very, [i[very[/i] long time. The dragon would scream, this time forgetting his constant cries of mercy, thus causing a new enjoyment to spread throughout the Pearl Catcher’s body. It would wash over him like a warm, subtle wave in the most relaxing of beaches -a vacationing enjoyment, so to speak. It was, after all, the moment in which it would all reach its full capacity from there. It was the moment of truth and where the Pearl Catcher would transition from ‘warming up’ to ‘getting started.’

Pain: It was a wondrous display of skill and grace in which Pearl Catcher practiced his art upon the unlucky soul. Swift, practiced movements were all that the Punisher would need in order to pull together his vision. After all, regardless of the wretched placed before him, he was an artist and only the best work would be displayed. Still, though, he could do with more enthusiasm. Placing his tools back on the table, he would search for yet another one to take its place. He needed his work to be perfect and so it would be done. Choosing carefully, he picked his most favorite from the pile and swivel back to the still rebellious soul. Yet, one look at his utensil would the dragon quake in terror and newfound fear.

”N...Nngh… o…”

There was still fight in the dragon, he would have to give him that, but they both knew that it would all soon end. The tool would swirl about upon the Punisher’s hand for he would enjoy the moment while it lasted. Once satisfied, his masterpiece would proceed and his work would resume until, finally, it was all complete. The Pearl Catcher would then crouch down besides the unconscious dragon, checking his pulse, and grin once he caught the faint beating of his heart. He had never lost a dragon to his craft and he was proud of that. After all, what would it do to his reputation? With a new spring to his step, Uriel would readjust the chains, carefully clean his tools, and replace them in their cases. Once done, he would call for the Archangel and have the body moved to a new vicinity. The work was not yet done, but, for now, it would do for once again, the Pearl Catcher would resume his everyday persona as a regular dragon within the clan.

v6D8ddy.png
Quote here

v6D8ddy.png
Quote here

W9uCo9z.png
O5JpxxZ.png

60yNT9z.png

Bio template by @Mibella, find it here.

- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery