Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Battle Achievement Prep | Level Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DivineLush Thank you for the update. YOu should be on my list (just a repeat update list). ^.^ But I'll double check to make sure one of my earlier updates didn't tweak things. o.O
@DivineLush Thank you for the update. YOu should be on my list (just a repeat update list). ^.^ But I'll double check to make sure one of my earlier updates didn't tweak things. o.O
@Drakenhart Can I be put on the ping/wait list? :D
@Drakenhart Can I be put on the ping/wait list? :D
giphy.giftumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pnggiphy.gif
@Drakenhart

Can I be pinged when you open? :)
@Drakenhart

Can I be pinged when you open? :)
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@KingMab @PeppermintStars Of course!
@KingMab @PeppermintStars Of course!
@drakenhart
I would like a spot, too! I only need it up to lv 15 thought. Thanks! Just ping me when a spot opens.
@drakenhart
I would like a spot, too! I only need it up to lv 15 thought. Thanks! Just ping me when a spot opens.
39dkph.gif Over 10 Million Treasure in prizes!
@Coolcats Ok! Added!
@Coolcats Ok! Added!
@drakenhart

About how long will it take for you to finish up all of your clients?
@drakenhart

About how long will it take for you to finish up all of your clients?
@Coolcats

Simple question - complex answer. ;)

The way I do things, is I send a mass ping out to everyone on the waiting list. The people nearest the top do get priority IF they respond.

I'm not going to make other people wait weeks, if person#1 has gone on a short term/long term hiatus. That's not fair to everyone else.

So, folks who respond within 24 hours or so are the ones who get the openings (in order of priority). What they require (as it hasn't been settled yet) will determine how long it will take me.

I have ONE trainer that is nearly done (should be done by today), and one being leveled for a end of year raffle (that takes second priority to paid trainers). Right now I am having Lair space issues due to boarding. >.>

Once I get that cleared, a ping should be going out tonight or tomorrow.

TL : DR version - Imma ping folks tonight or tomorrow. Who ever says "I'm here" within that 24 hours period and tells me what they need will get a spot.

That will determine how long it will take.

SIDE NOTE:

I Live in FLORIDA - there is a Hurricane bearing down on us. THAT may make training a bit slow/difficult if my cell service quits on me. As long as I have cell service and am not cleaning up a mess and a half, things should be ok as normal.
@Coolcats

Simple question - complex answer. ;)

The way I do things, is I send a mass ping out to everyone on the waiting list. The people nearest the top do get priority IF they respond.

I'm not going to make other people wait weeks, if person#1 has gone on a short term/long term hiatus. That's not fair to everyone else.

So, folks who respond within 24 hours or so are the ones who get the openings (in order of priority). What they require (as it hasn't been settled yet) will determine how long it will take me.

I have ONE trainer that is nearly done (should be done by today), and one being leveled for a end of year raffle (that takes second priority to paid trainers). Right now I am having Lair space issues due to boarding. >.>

Once I get that cleared, a ping should be going out tonight or tomorrow.

TL : DR version - Imma ping folks tonight or tomorrow. Who ever says "I'm here" within that 24 hours period and tells me what they need will get a spot.

That will determine how long it will take.

SIDE NOTE:

I Live in FLORIDA - there is a Hurricane bearing down on us. THAT may make training a bit slow/difficult if my cell service quits on me. As long as I have cell service and am not cleaning up a mess and a half, things should be ok as normal.
@Drakenhart

Nice, there's a hurricane coming down on you can all you care about is your cell service XD
@Drakenhart

Nice, there's a hurricane coming down on you can all you care about is your cell service XD
@DragonMaiden
@BlackJasper
@mercurialwings
@cheesity
@shieldmaiden333
@KingMab
@PeppermintStars
@Coolcats
@DivineLush

I have two openings. I will wait 24 hrs from here for folks to get back to me.

Note, to be fair, there is a major hurricane upcoming and I live in Florida. If you need your dragon sooner, and don't want to risk extra time due to that affecting things, it is understandable. Check my list of other trainers (this is one of many reasons why I cultivate it).

If you don't mind, we can chat about builds and what not.
@DragonMaiden
@BlackJasper
@mercurialwings
@cheesity
@shieldmaiden333
@KingMab
@PeppermintStars
@Coolcats
@DivineLush

I have two openings. I will wait 24 hrs from here for folks to get back to me.

Note, to be fair, there is a major hurricane upcoming and I live in Florida. If you need your dragon sooner, and don't want to risk extra time due to that affecting things, it is understandable. Check my list of other trainers (this is one of many reasons why I cultivate it).

If you don't mind, we can chat about builds and what not.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10