Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Battle Achievement Prep | Level Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Drakenhart: I'll take a slot. Could use my credit with you as well? Here's the [s]derp[/s] dragon that I'd like to have leveled: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35344526] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353446/35344526_350.png[/img][/url] Lv1 - 25 Glass Cannon build please. I can provide Ambushes and Berserkers, if needed. Could you let me know how much this will be in gems?
@Drakenhart: I'll take a slot. Could use my credit with you as well?

Here's the derp dragon that I'd like to have leveled:

35344526_350.png

Lv1 - 25
Glass Cannon build please. I can provide Ambushes and Berserkers, if needed.

Could you let me know how much this will be in gems?
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Drakenhart Ah great! I'd like a derg leveled from 1-25 please :) Here are some battle stones that I'm willing to sell to you for a price reduction from the 200kt if that's alright? (Unless I'm misreading the first post which is very likely) . This includes all except the ambushes, haste, tinctures, and berserkers. The ambush and berserkers I'd actually like to send to you to help in the leveling process as well as a tincture. Would you be alright with making a price quote? The build I'd like would be a farmer build, with 129 (stoned) str. [img]https://i.imgur.com/aeiiNif.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eFFUzPy.png[/img]
@Drakenhart Ah great! I'd like a derg leveled from 1-25 please :) Here are some battle stones that I'm willing to sell to you for a price reduction from the 200kt if that's alright? (Unless I'm misreading the first post which is very likely)

. This includes all except the ambushes, haste, tinctures, and berserkers. The ambush and berserkers I'd actually like to send to you to help in the leveling process as well as a tincture. Would you be alright with making a price quote?

The build I'd like would be a farmer build, with 129 (stoned) str.

aeiiNif.png

eFFUzPy.png
giphy.giftumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pnggiphy.gif
@Drakenhart

Hi there, I'll grab a spot, mire or kelp build works :)
@Drakenhart

Hi there, I'll grab a spot, mire or kelp build works :)
H01Ejx7.png
@Drakenhart
I'm ready!
@Drakenhart
I'm ready!
39dkph.gif Over 10 Million Treasure in prizes!
@Drakenhart Could you add me to your open slots pinglist, please? Thanks ^_^
@Drakenhart Could you add me to your open slots pinglist, please? Thanks ^_^
A Wish For Colors (100HC)
Teacup Imps
Breeding Card Shop
7v0wXjM.png Imperial Search
Can you draw cats?
Click Here!

@mercurialwings As one of the ones near the top of my list, you got a spot. And yes, as per what we talked about before, I'd be happy to take your derg on for the discounted amount. ^.^

@KingMab If you don't mind doing the maths (and you can round up for LAH values if you want!) I'd be more then happy to take them. I ask this of you because, being in FL, I'm a WEEEEEEE bit busy prepping my home for possibly being wrecked. >.> *shivers* UGH.

@Coolcats Hrmmn... bottom of the pile it seems. So sorry. Hey only a handful from my list responded so there is that. :) It'll be a bit of a wait, as everyone wants a 1-25. >.> If you need this asap, please check my list of other trainers to see if they are available. Otherwise, I'll make sure to tag you as soon as an opening presents itself?

@LotusTea Can do! :) You have been added!
@mercurialwings As one of the ones near the top of my list, you got a spot. And yes, as per what we talked about before, I'd be happy to take your derg on for the discounted amount. ^.^

@KingMab If you don't mind doing the maths (and you can round up for LAH values if you want!) I'd be more then happy to take them. I ask this of you because, being in FL, I'm a WEEEEEEE bit busy prepping my home for possibly being wrecked. >.> *shivers* UGH.

@Coolcats Hrmmn... bottom of the pile it seems. So sorry. Hey only a handful from my list responded so there is that. :) It'll be a bit of a wait, as everyone wants a 1-25. >.> If you need this asap, please check my list of other trainers to see if they are available. Otherwise, I'll make sure to tag you as soon as an opening presents itself?

@LotusTea Can do! :) You have been added!
@Drakenhart: Awesome~ ^ ^ I'd like to set-up the CR, but would like to know much should I be sending along with my dragon? I rather pay upfront than later, but I'm in no rush if things get delayed with the leveling.

I'll also include 2 Ambushes and 3 Berserkers to be used on it. Thought I had an Eliminate, but I was wrong when I checked my hoard.
@Drakenhart: Awesome~ ^ ^ I'd like to set-up the CR, but would like to know much should I be sending along with my dragon? I rather pay upfront than later, but I'm in no rush if things get delayed with the leveling.

I'll also include 2 Ambushes and 3 Berserkers to be used on it. Thought I had an Eliminate, but I was wrong when I checked my hoard.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Drakenhart Np! Here are the calculations for the LAH as I see them rn (rounded slightly up, at most 20t) and barring obvious undercuts

Meditate x1=700t
Flame Bolt x2=2kt
Vile Bolt x2=2.5kt
Dark Bolt x3=3kt
Zephyr Bolt x1=1kt
Leaf Bolt x1=750t
Rune Slash x2=4.7kt
Rock Slash x1=950
Blazing Slash x2=2kt
Freezing Slash x2=3.7kt
Mist Slash x1=2kt
Reflect x1=3.85kt
Regeneration x1=1.85kt
Minor Health Potion x19=4.7kt
Scholar x1=950t
Discipline x1=735t
Natural Might Fragment x1=1kt
Diseased Acuity Fragment x1=1kt
Aquatic Acuity Fragment x1=650t
Charged Acuity Fragment x2=2kt
Fossilize x1=1.33kt
Enamor x1=8kt
Envenom x1=1kt
Health Potion x64=51.2kt
Shale Hybrid Fragment x4=2.7kt
Glass Hybrid Fragment x4=3.2kt
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x4=3kt

This comes out to be a total of 110465t (thanks mass of health potions I accumulated ;~;) So That means that I would send you these in addition to 89535t. Is that alright? Thanks :D
@Drakenhart Np! Here are the calculations for the LAH as I see them rn (rounded slightly up, at most 20t) and barring obvious undercuts

Meditate x1=700t
Flame Bolt x2=2kt
Vile Bolt x2=2.5kt
Dark Bolt x3=3kt
Zephyr Bolt x1=1kt
Leaf Bolt x1=750t
Rune Slash x2=4.7kt
Rock Slash x1=950
Blazing Slash x2=2kt
Freezing Slash x2=3.7kt
Mist Slash x1=2kt
Reflect x1=3.85kt
Regeneration x1=1.85kt
Minor Health Potion x19=4.7kt
Scholar x1=950t
Discipline x1=735t
Natural Might Fragment x1=1kt
Diseased Acuity Fragment x1=1kt
Aquatic Acuity Fragment x1=650t
Charged Acuity Fragment x2=2kt
Fossilize x1=1.33kt
Enamor x1=8kt
Envenom x1=1kt
Health Potion x64=51.2kt
Shale Hybrid Fragment x4=2.7kt
Glass Hybrid Fragment x4=3.2kt
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment x4=3kt

This comes out to be a total of 110465t (thanks mass of health potions I accumulated ;~;) So That means that I would send you these in addition to 89535t. Is that alright? Thanks :D
giphy.giftumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pnggiphy.gif
@KingMab Yes! :) YOu can send them first or second, but I would try to keep the "stone for the dragon" with the dragon cr (if any), and the "stone used to purchase" in a separate cr, for recipet sake.
@KingMab Yes! :) YOu can send them first or second, but I would try to keep the "stone for the dragon" with the dragon cr (if any), and the "stone used to purchase" in a separate cr, for recipet sake.
@mercurialwings I'll have to dig up that post... I should probably start a spreadsheet to track this stuff. XD
@mercurialwings I'll have to dig up that post... I should probably start a spreadsheet to track this stuff. XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10