Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28
@chisohma

Terms of use agreement: Acount, Section F.

f.The sale of Flight Rising items or accounts for $USD or "real-world" currency is prohibited. (Updated 6/15/2013)
@chisohma

Terms of use agreement: Acount, Section F.

f.The sale of Flight Rising items or accounts for $USD or "real-world" currency is prohibited. (Updated 6/15/2013)
@demonweasel , you are right.
So I will be accepting Donation of irl currencies to Credits/customs only for the ks familiars So I could get the customs.
@demonweasel , you are right.
So I will be accepting Donation of irl currencies to Credits/customs only for the ks familiars So I could get the customs.
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma
What's your MC UN?
@chisohma
What's your MC UN?
MC UN? @FruityHoofbeast what's that?
Account is Chi Sohma
If thats what your asking?
MC UN? @FruityHoofbeast what's that?
Account is Chi Sohma
If thats what your asking?

@chisohma it was

Uhm how's 250 MC gems each for the cog frog, bone fiend and skycat?

@chisohma it was

Uhm how's 250 MC gems each for the cog frog, bone fiend and skycat?
@chisohma: Sadly I'm not going to pay in real money, so my offer stands at 180KG with the art combined for bonefiend, 63 mln T and 48KG + art for the virtual currency.

EDIT: Also did a calc (considering that for 100$ you get 11500 gems) and my offer is suited around 1450$
@chisohma: Sadly I'm not going to pay in real money, so my offer stands at 180KG with the art combined for bonefiend, 63 mln T and 48KG + art for the virtual currency.

EDIT: Also did a calc (considering that for 100$ you get 11500 gems) and my offer is suited around 1450$
CVFvuiX.png
@Seenya ,
Completely understandable, and from what I was convinced. I wouldn't have to liquidate any items and it'd be straight flexibility to get customs.

But I will hold on to your offer and let everyone know tomorrow what goes down.

But as for the Sling.
I will secure it for the 5 pieces of art.

@AboveClouds

Would be the same with your offer. I will let you know what comes up tomorrow.
And if there is anything else you'd want other than the familiars. You will have it secured as well. To make up for if the familiar is sold in the different site currencies.
@Seenya ,
Completely understandable, and from what I was convinced. I wouldn't have to liquidate any items and it'd be straight flexibility to get customs.

But I will hold on to your offer and let everyone know tomorrow what goes down.

But as for the Sling.
I will secure it for the 5 pieces of art.

@AboveClouds

Would be the same with your offer. I will let you know what comes up tomorrow.
And if there is anything else you'd want other than the familiars. You will have it secured as well. To make up for if the familiar is sold in the different site currencies.

@chisohma I was afraid of this. Oh well. Art is an area where I cannot compete. :) Congratulations, @seenya.
@chisohma I was afraid of this. Oh well. Art is an area where I cannot compete. :) Congratulations, @seenya.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@chisohma
Well, that stinks. I, too, am not willing to offer real world money for digital items. :/

I guess I could offer on the Cranial BoneHelm, but I don't know what sort of art that Hanja is offering (busts, full scenes, etc.). I have IRL stuff coming up, so I could offer treasure +gems +a picture or two. I don't know if you value art higher than treasure, though.
@chisohma
Well, that stinks. I, too, am not willing to offer real world money for digital items. :/

I guess I could offer on the Cranial BoneHelm, but I don't know what sort of art that Hanja is offering (busts, full scenes, etc.). I have IRL stuff coming up, so I could offer treasure +gems +a picture or two. I don't know if you value art higher than treasure, though.
@chisohma oh! Did you not see my offer at the top of page 21?

I'm offering $500 worth of gems (58k) in pure on the Skycat
I also have 18.9 million TR as well (but I don't know how to convert that to $) pure

Seenya and Hanjamuffin art too!

And then 4.2 million TR in a weekly payment plan

All pure. No liquidation needed.

Sadly I cannot offer IRL currency- I'm still in school!
I would like to know however if you like my offer or not- if I can't get the Skycat, I'd really like to have a go at getting the Golden Idol instead!! :'D

@chisohma oh! Did you not see my offer at the top of page 21?

I'm offering $500 worth of gems (58k) in pure on the Skycat
I also have 18.9 million TR as well (but I don't know how to convert that to $) pure

Seenya and Hanjamuffin art too!

And then 4.2 million TR in a weekly payment plan

All pure. No liquidation needed.

Sadly I cannot offer IRL currency- I'm still in school!
I would like to know however if you like my offer or not- if I can't get the Skycat, I'd really like to have a go at getting the Golden Idol instead!! :'D

Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28