Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28
@Chisohma

Ah, okay! Thank you. I will see if I can add anything to my offer.
@Chisohma

Ah, okay! Thank you. I will see if I can add anything to my offer.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Groot , I thought it was a user. Oh my.. I believe then the highest offer... You groot xD
@Groot , I thought it was a user. Oh my.. I believe then the highest offer... You groot xD
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma

Oooh, a tie on the skycat. UM. I'll wait and see what @BeingofNature does before I start to liquidate items. I have other stuff I could offer as well (like unhatched eggs and such) so I don't know how much to go to.

I would also like to make an offer on the Cog Frog and the golden Idol in case I get outbid on the Skycat.

Cog Frog offer:
36939600 treasure (equals 59580 gems)
+4420 gems
+red footed akirbeak (worth 10k gems)
+windbound plumage (worth 3000 gems)
+wind sprite (worth ~2000 gems)

Offer totals: 80k gems

Golden idol:
+4420 gems
+whirlwind armband (worth 900 gems)
+searing armband (worth 1000 gems)
+downy fox rat (worth 600 gems)
+Fawn Fox Rat (worth 675 gems)
+shadow sprite (worth 2950 gems)

Offer total: ~85k gems

Then I'll throw in an extra 15k gems worth of art to bring my offer to 100k gems. (Since you said you prefer art over more items)
@chisohma

Oooh, a tie on the skycat. UM. I'll wait and see what @BeingofNature does before I start to liquidate items. I have other stuff I could offer as well (like unhatched eggs and such) so I don't know how much to go to.

I would also like to make an offer on the Cog Frog and the golden Idol in case I get outbid on the Skycat.

Cog Frog offer:
+4420 gems

Offer totals: 80k gems

Golden idol:
+4420 gems
+whirlwind armband (worth 900 gems)
+searing armband (worth 1000 gems)
+downy fox rat (worth 600 gems)
+Fawn Fox Rat (worth 675 gems)
+shadow sprite (worth 2950 gems)

Offer total: ~85k gems

Then I'll throw in an extra 15k gems worth of art to bring my offer to 100k gems. (Since you said you prefer art over more items)
@chisohma
You seem more eager for @Seenya's offer so I'll gracefully back down from the Bone Fiend. :) Can I shift my offer of items totalling 160kG to the Cog Frog and the Golden Idol combined? I can tally up the prices to my items myself and post the list here if you want.

Also, how long would you allow for liquidation if I may ask?
@chisohma
You seem more eager for @Seenya's offer so I'll gracefully back down from the Bone Fiend. :) Can I shift my offer of items totalling 160kG to the Cog Frog and the Golden Idol combined? I can tally up the prices to my items myself and post the list here if you want.

Also, how long would you allow for liquidation if I may ask?
@Chisohma I could still offer you the 120k nuggets, but that's honestly not a very good offer. Feel free to consider it if you really please, though.

Edit: I could offer instead;

-Drifted Gerbera Daisy Ineki (Worth Approximately 244k Nuggets)
-Blue Morpho Ineki (Worth Approximately 40k Nuggets)
-Staff of the Guardian (Worth Approximately 28k Nuggets) *I've sold one for this amount in the past

312k Nuggets in value. Also not a wildly impressive offer, but it's what I would be willing to part with. I wouldn't want to tack the pure nuggets onto that because honestly I don't care much for FR myself these days and would rather have MC pure than anything from FR.
@Chisohma I could still offer you the 120k nuggets, but that's honestly not a very good offer. Feel free to consider it if you really please, though.

Edit: I could offer instead;

-Drifted Gerbera Daisy Ineki (Worth Approximately 244k Nuggets)
-Blue Morpho Ineki (Worth Approximately 40k Nuggets)
-Staff of the Guardian (Worth Approximately 28k Nuggets) *I've sold one for this amount in the past

312k Nuggets in value. Also not a wildly impressive offer, but it's what I would be willing to part with. I wouldn't want to tack the pure nuggets onto that because honestly I don't care much for FR myself these days and would rather have MC pure than anything from FR.
w6qLIgS.gif
@bit ,
^^;;; Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.
I just get excited with art I'm sorry ><;;;;

There is ... Um.. If someone does need to liquidate, I can work with them.
Like 1 week or 2? I don't know. Whatever is reasonable. :]
@bit ,
^^;;; Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.
I just get excited with art I'm sorry ><;;;;

There is ... Um.. If someone does need to liquidate, I can work with them.
Like 1 week or 2? I don't know. Whatever is reasonable. :]
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma
Oh no, omg! No worries at all! You did nothing wrong, I completely understand being excited over @Seenya's offer, I mean look at all that pure haha. And art too?! I would have been excited myself XD

That sounds very reasonable to be honest. :) What are your current updated offers on the two familiars I asked about? I can tally my totals for you as well, would you like that?
@chisohma
Oh no, omg! No worries at all! You did nothing wrong, I completely understand being excited over @Seenya's offer, I mean look at all that pure haha. And art too?! I would have been excited myself XD

That sounds very reasonable to be honest. :) What are your current updated offers on the two familiars I asked about? I can tally my totals for you as well, would you like that?
@chisohma: I've been thinking and

Goddamn weLL I CAN OFFER 5 SCENES FOR THE SLING

That's around 115KG but in pure art. But the decision is all yours of course! Since I'm betting all my funds on the Bonie already.
@chisohma: I've been thinking and

Goddamn weLL I CAN OFFER 5 SCENES FOR THE SLING

That's around 115KG but in pure art. But the decision is all yours of course! Since I'm betting all my funds on the Bonie already.
CVFvuiX.png
@chisohma

You say that there might be a reserve on the Golden Idol. How much are you looking to get for it minimum?

And how much does $200 dollars Mycena come to here on FR? I don't know if my offer is above or below what they've offered at this point. >____>

Buuut if it helps, $200 would get you 23000 gems if you used the $100 purchase here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=ge

(or it would be 20,000 gems if you used the lowest conversion)

So would the Mycena offer equal 23k gems?
@chisohma

You say that there might be a reserve on the Golden Idol. How much are you looking to get for it minimum?

And how much does $200 dollars Mycena come to here on FR? I don't know if my offer is above or below what they've offered at this point. >____>

Buuut if it helps, $200 would get you 23000 gems if you used the $100 purchase here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=ge

(or it would be 20,000 gems if you used the lowest conversion)

So would the Mycena offer equal 23k gems?
@chisohma @Groot
thank you for the ping! I would like to update my offer on the forgetools:
- plague sprite (1.67 mil)
- boneyard tatters (2.98 mil)
total value ~4.62 mil

I noticed that the naturalist adornments in Groot's offer should actually be worth 0.3 mil, not 0.98 mil, if i go by lowest AH price

Edit at 18:58:
updated my offer real quick because some values were wrong, sorry!
@chisohma @Groot
thank you for the ping! I would like to update my offer on the forgetools:
- plague sprite (1.67 mil)
- boneyard tatters (2.98 mil)
total value ~4.62 mil

I noticed that the naturalist adornments in Groot's offer should actually be worth 0.3 mil, not 0.98 mil, if i go by lowest AH price

Edit at 18:58:
updated my offer real quick because some values were wrong, sorry!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28