Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Mainly looking to liquidate my items. I'm Selling these to offer another site's items. I would hugely prefer treasure over gems. As that is the only currency that the other site would allow to trade. If not, gems are ok too. :] Any pricing help would mean a lot to me as well! http://yaydigis.net/ <- Is where my home is, so GCC is accepted too. :] www.mycenacave.com <- Nuggets/Gems are also accepted! [center]-----------------[/center] OFFSITE Conversion rates Flight Rising: Treasure to Nuggets: 40:1 Treasure to MC Gems: 136,000:1 Treasure to FR Gems: 620:1 Digis!: GCC to Nuggets: 1:2 MC: Nuggets to Gems: Lowest market price:1 [center]-----------------[/center] [b]THE GOODS:[/b] [b]SOME OF THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD OR ON HOLD[/b] [b]What's left is[/b] - Gilded Crown - Cloudy Wings - Electricians Power Pack x2 - Tertiary Gene :: Crackle - Gilded Skin - Fiendish Skin - Clockwork Dragon Skin [img]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q776/chisohmasoa/FRitemssell_1_zps4yaahyy4.jpeg[/img] [center]-----------------[/center] Offers Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QE4i0wiuySVeRJiDIhO4ApubutcmuLqNJe96FAY-O0M/edit ---------------------- [b]Cloudy Wings[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @LadyBrandson [b]- Offer:[/b] -Drifted Gerbera Daisy Ineki (Worth Approximately 244k Nuggets) -Blue Morpho Ineki (Worth Approximately 40k Nuggets) -Staff of the Guardian (Worth Approximately 28k Nuggets) *I've sold one for this amount in the past 312k Nuggets in value. Also not a wildly impressive offer, but it's what I would be willing to part with. I wouldn't want to tack the pure nuggets onto that because honestly I don't care much for FR myself these days and would rather have MC pure than anything from FR. [b]Ping List for Wings:[/b] @Toothiana @azurillturtle ----------- [b]Cranial HornHelm[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @Hanjamuffin [b] - Offer: [/b] 4-5 pieces of art [b]Closest Offer:[/b] @Alphaeon [b] - Offer: [/b] 21 million treasure, 48,000 gems, and then I have 25 MC gems. :) Note: @Vovina , I would like to see your art samples, if you are willing! So I can see if your offer can rival the helm's highest! [b]Ping List For Helm:[/b] @Gwynbleidd @Alphaeon ----------- [b] Scroll Case Sling[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @Schefflera [b] - Offer: [/b] 28M treasure and 60k gems. I could also offer a combination of currency and sprites or other retired items to bring the total value up to the range of ~100k gems/62 million treasure. A Light Sprite or Sunchaser would be an option @Seenya Offer: I've been thinking and Goddamn weLL I CAN OFFER 5 SCENES FOR THE SLING That's around 115KG but in pure art. But the decision is all yours of course! Since I'm betting all my funds on the Bonie already. { Considered } [b]Ping List For Scroll:[/b] @LadyBrandson @Demonweasel @SunflowerScribe ----------- [b]Sunchaser Jewelry[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @Mummy [b] - Offer: [/b] 7,000gems + 1mil treasure and art [b]Ping List For Jewelry:[/b] @NineEyes @Mummy @Jastoz ----------- [b]Electricians Power Pack[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @mummy [b] - Offer: [/b] 1 mil [b]Ping List For PowerPack:[/b] ----------- [b]Metallurgists Forgetools[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @Lecra [b] - Offer: [/b] - plague sprite (1.67 mil) - boneyard tatters (2.98 mil) total value ~4.62 mil I noticed that the naturalist adornments in Groot's offer should actually be worth 0.3 mil, not 0.98 mil, if i go by lowest AH price [b]Ping List For Forgetools:[/b] @Lecra @Groot @sraben @gootarts ----------- [b]Gilded Crown[/b] { [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @Sage14 [b] - Offer: [/b] 150k gems worth for gilded crown in MC Nuggets [b]Ping List For Crown:[/b] @Gwynbleidd - If your offer was a little more liquidated, Its about rivaling Sage's offer! ----------- [b]Clockwork Dragon Skin[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @crystal3001 [b] - Offer: [/b] 15 MC gems [b]Ping List For skin:[/b] ----------- [b]Fiendish Skin[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @crystal3001 [b] - Offer: [/b] 15 MC gems [b]Ping List For skin:[/b] ----------- [b]Gilded Skin[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @crystal3001 [b] - Offer: [/b] 15 MC gems [b]Ping List For skin:[/b] ----------- [b]Tertiary Gene :: Crackle[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] n/a [b] - Offer: [/b] [b]Ping List For gene:[/b] ----------- Familiars ------------ [b]Cog Frog[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @Cyrallia @Gwynbleidd -Is a very close offers. [b] - Cyrallia Highest Offer: [/b] 200$ Straight credit in Mycena [b] - demonweasel Close Offer: [/b] 70kg in gems [b]Ping List For Cog Frog:[/b] @Alcadies @Nightwind @Gwynbleidd @Ardanach @Twizz @IamQ @demonweasel @AboveClouds @Nightwind @Mercenary , if you could liquidate those items, in gems etc. Then you will be looking at an offer rivaling Gwynbleidd's. ----------- [b]Red-Footed Akirbeak[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @hanjamuffin [b] - Offer: [/b] [b]Ping List For Bird:[/b] @mummy @hanjamuffin , What would you still be willing to do art for the Red-Footed? Or nay? As the golden idol has a mixture of art and currency. Although I would be down to hear your offers on the golden idol, as I am itching for some art from you xD; @Alecko ----------- [b]Golden Idol[/b] { may not sell for this amount still pondering } [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @lantadyme [b]Offer:[/b] 95k gems [b]Ping List For Golden Idol:[/b] @Monarque @hanjamuffin @demonweasel { yes I'd be willing to accept a payment plan if by the end, the item will be in trade til the value is reached } @lantadyme @Snafflewyrm ----------- [b]Speedy[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] n/a [b] - Offer: [/b] [b]Ping List For Speedy:[/b] ----------- [b]Earth Sprite[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @Toothiana [b] - Offer: [/b] 950k T + 1100 gems? 'v' [b]{ I will accept this offer }[/b] [b]Ping List For Sprite:[/b] @Alternia ----------- [b]Skycat[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @BeingofNature and @AboveClouds Are tied. [b] - BoN Offer: [/b] Total= 127 500 G /// 79 050 000 TR at 1:620 rate!! { In Items etc } and Two Artists pieces. [b] - AboveClouds Offer: [/b] 125k gems worth of treasure/gems/items +30k worth of art. [b]Ping List For Skycat:[/b] ----------- [b]Bone Fiend[/b] [b]Highest Offer:[/b] @Seenya @Bit are close offers. [b] - Seenya Highest Offer: [/b] 60 mln T and 43k gems. I can also throw in art. [b] - Bit is closest Offer: [/b] 160k G { Whatever is left over } [b]Ping List For Fiend:[/b] [b] - lollobrigida Offer: [/b] Your offer is around 150K in gems and so much skins, I would have to see them to even see if they would be trade-able for digis or mycena stuff. And if you have mycena stuff, I'd like to see your items. ----------- [b]Pings in General[/b] @dragonsrus @TheEnigma @Cranberry @Alphaeon @Larae @thesunthegodssaw @gootarts @demonweasel @Striker @Riko @Snafflewyrm @Alcadies @Miloki @Alternia @Reed , What would you offer if the items are separate? Because I really like the offer of the cog frog and golden idol although I am willing to compare it if they are separate instead of conjoined? @DragonSlaya , At this time, I'm not looking for trades as much as I am currency. Most items I get from these items in offers will be liquidated. @lome , Thank you again for helping out! ----------- @Malis , Since the confirmation of someone taking the custom, I'll put it up on the trade and when it's done, I will finalize the trade if that's ok with you? [center]-----------------[/center] [b]Gems for Sale:[/b] ( None at the Moment, but if any of these items sells for gems. I will be selling those gems! So keep this thread in mind! } ( 1g: 620t ) Conversion! [center]-----------------[/center] [b]WishList:[/b] Currencies from mycena/yaydigis etc. [center]-----------------[/center] [b]Ball Park Prices These Items Were Last Sold for:[/b] ( These prices and threads are to allow me to write what things have been going for in auction house and other threads/ You of course, and Offer whatever you like! ) Cog Frog- (Gems) 115,275 (Treasure) ??? ( Thread Sale Ref)[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1476714/3][ Ended Auction ][/url] Golden Idol- (Gems) ? (Treasure) ? Skin: Clockwork Dragon- (Gems) ? (Treasure) ? Skin: Fiendish - (Gems) 5000 AH (Treasure) 3,100,000 AH Skin: Gilded- (Gems) 15,000 (Treasure) ? Tertiary Gene: Crackle- (Gems) 339 (Treasure) ? Rock Sprite - (Gems) 3,500 (Treasure) 1,999,998 AH Wind Sprite- (Gems) 2,399 (Treasure) 1,800,000 AH Cloudy Wings- (Gems) 75,000 (Treasure) ? Scroll Case Sling - (Gems) 107,000 g (Treasure) ? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1503330/20][ Ended Auction ][/url] Airkbeat - (Gems) 11,000 AH (Treasure) 8,580,000 AH Bonefiend: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1430742/1][ Auction ][/url] - Ended with $825 bid for another site's currency [i](Title edited in accordance with code of conduct. "Do not post thread titles in all capital letters." -Ravette)[/i]
Mainly looking to liquidate my items. I'm Selling these to offer another site's items.
I would hugely prefer treasure over gems. As that is the only currency that the other site would allow to trade. If not, gems are ok too. :]

Any pricing help would mean a lot to me as well!

http://yaydigis.net/ <- Is where my home is, so GCC is accepted too. :]
www.mycenacave.com <- Nuggets/Gems are also accepted!

OFFSITE Conversion rates
Flight Rising:
Treasure to Nuggets: 40:1
Treasure to MC Gems: 136,000:1
Treasure to FR Gems: 620:1

Digis!:
GCC to Nuggets: 1:2

MC:
Nuggets to Gems: Lowest market price:1

THE GOODS:

SOME OF THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD OR ON HOLD

What's left is

- Gilded Crown
- Cloudy Wings
- Electricians Power Pack x2
- Tertiary Gene :: Crackle
- Gilded Skin
- Fiendish Skin
- Clockwork Dragon Skin

FRitemssell_1_zps4yaahyy4.jpeg

Offers Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QE4i0wiuySVeRJiDIhO4ApubutcmuLqNJe96FAY-O0M/edit

Cloudy Wings
Highest Offer: @LadyBrandson
- Offer: -Drifted Gerbera Daisy Ineki (Worth Approximately 244k Nuggets)
-Blue Morpho Ineki (Worth Approximately 40k Nuggets)
-Staff of the Guardian (Worth Approximately 28k Nuggets) *I've sold one for this amount in the past

312k Nuggets in value. Also not a wildly impressive offer, but it's what I would be willing to part with. I wouldn't want to tack the pure nuggets onto that because honestly I don't care much for FR myself these days and would rather have MC pure than anything from FR.

Ping List for Wings:
@Toothiana @azurillturtle

Cranial HornHelm
Highest Offer: @Hanjamuffin
- Offer: 4-5 pieces of art

Closest Offer: @Alphaeon
- Offer: 21 million treasure, 48,000 gems, and then I have 25 MC gems. :)

Note:
@Vovina , I would like to see your art samples, if you are willing! So I can see if your offer can rival the helm's highest!

Ping List For Helm:
@Gwynbleidd @Alphaeon

Scroll Case Sling
Highest Offer: @Schefflera
- Offer: 28M treasure and 60k gems. I could also offer a combination of currency and sprites or other retired items to bring the total value up to the range of ~100k gems/62 million treasure. A Light Sprite or Sunchaser would be an option

@Seenya
Offer: I've been thinking and

Goddamn weLL I CAN OFFER 5 SCENES FOR THE SLING

That's around 115KG but in pure art. But the decision is all yours of course! Since I'm betting all my funds on the Bonie already.

{ Considered }

Ping List For Scroll:
@LadyBrandson @Demonweasel @SunflowerScribe

Sunchaser Jewelry
Highest Offer: @Mummy
- Offer: 7,000gems + 1mil treasure and art

Ping List For Jewelry:
@NineEyes @Mummy @Jastoz

Electricians Power Pack
Highest Offer: @mummy
- Offer: 1 mil

Ping List For PowerPack:

Metallurgists Forgetools
Highest Offer: @Lecra
- Offer: - plague sprite (1.67 mil)
- boneyard tatters (2.98 mil)
total value ~4.62 mil

I noticed that the naturalist adornments in Groot's offer should actually be worth 0.3 mil, not 0.98 mil, if i go by lowest AH price

Ping List For Forgetools:
@Lecra @Groot @sraben @gootarts

Gilded Crown {
Highest Offer: @Sage14
- Offer: 150k gems worth for gilded crown in MC Nuggets

Ping List For Crown:
@Gwynbleidd - If your offer was a little more liquidated, Its about rivaling Sage's offer!

Clockwork Dragon Skin
Highest Offer: @crystal3001
- Offer: 15 MC gems

Ping List For skin:

Fiendish Skin

Ping List For skin:

Gilded Skin

Ping List For skin:

Tertiary Gene :: Crackle
Highest Offer: n/a
- Offer:

Ping List For gene:

Familiars

Cog Frog
Highest Offer: @Cyrallia @Gwynbleidd -Is a very close offers.
- Cyrallia Highest Offer: 200$ Straight credit in Mycena
- demonweasel Close Offer: 70kg in gems

Ping List For Cog Frog:
@Alcadies @Nightwind @Gwynbleidd @Ardanach @Twizz @IamQ
@demonweasel @AboveClouds @Nightwind

@Mercenary , if you could liquidate those items, in gems etc. Then you will be looking at an offer rivaling Gwynbleidd's.

Red-Footed Akirbeak
Highest Offer: @hanjamuffin
- Offer:

Ping List For Bird:
@mummy
@hanjamuffin , What would you still be willing to do art for the Red-Footed? Or nay? As the golden idol has a mixture of art and currency. Although I would be down to hear your offers on the golden idol, as I am itching for some art from you xD;
@Alecko

Golden Idol { may not sell for this amount still pondering }
Highest Offer: @lantadyme
Offer: 95k gems

Ping List For Golden Idol:
@Monarque @hanjamuffin @demonweasel { yes I'd be willing to accept a payment plan if by the end, the item will be in trade til the value is reached }
@lantadyme @Snafflewyrm

Speedy
Highest Offer: n/a
- Offer:

Ping List For Speedy:

Earth Sprite
Highest Offer: @Toothiana
- Offer: 950k T + 1100 gems? 'v'

{ I will accept this offer }

Ping List For Sprite:
@Alternia

Skycat
Highest Offer: @BeingofNature and @AboveClouds Are tied.
- BoN Offer: Total= 127 500 G /// 79 050 000 TR at 1:620 rate!! { In Items etc } and Two Artists pieces.
- AboveClouds Offer: 125k gems worth of treasure/gems/items +30k worth of art.

Ping List For Skycat:

Bone Fiend
Highest Offer: @Seenya @Bit are close offers.
- Seenya Highest Offer: 60 mln T and 43k gems. I can also throw in art.
- Bit is closest Offer: 160k G { Whatever is left over }

Ping List For Fiend:
- lollobrigida Offer: Your offer is around 150K in gems and so much skins, I would have to see them to even see if they would be trade-able for digis or mycena stuff. And if you have mycena stuff, I'd like to see your items.

Pings in General
@dragonsrus @TheEnigma @Cranberry @Alphaeon @Larae @thesunthegodssaw @gootarts @demonweasel @Striker @Riko @Snafflewyrm @Alcadies @Miloki @Alternia

@Reed , What would you offer if the items are separate? Because I really like the offer of the cog frog and golden idol although I am willing to compare it if they are separate instead of conjoined?
@DragonSlaya , At this time, I'm not looking for trades as much as I am currency. Most items I get from these items in offers will be liquidated.
@lome , Thank you again for helping out!

@Malis , Since the confirmation of someone taking the custom, I'll put it up on the trade and when it's done, I will finalize the trade if that's ok with you?

Gems for Sale:
( None at the Moment, but if any of these items sells for gems. I will be selling those gems! So keep this thread in mind! }

( 1g: 620t ) Conversion!

WishList:
Currencies from mycena/yaydigis etc.

Ball Park Prices These Items Were Last Sold for:

( These prices and threads are to allow me to write what things have been going for in auction house and other threads/ You of course, and Offer whatever you like! )

Cog Frog- (Gems) 115,275 (Treasure) ??? ( Thread Sale Ref)[ Ended Auction ]
Golden Idol- (Gems) ? (Treasure) ?
Skin: Clockwork Dragon- (Gems) ? (Treasure) ?
Skin: Fiendish - (Gems) 5000 AH (Treasure) 3,100,000 AH
Skin: Gilded- (Gems) 15,000 (Treasure) ?
Tertiary Gene: Crackle- (Gems) 339 (Treasure) ?
Rock Sprite - (Gems) 3,500 (Treasure) 1,999,998 AH
Wind Sprite- (Gems) 2,399 (Treasure) 1,800,000 AH
Cloudy Wings- (Gems) 75,000 (Treasure) ?
Scroll Case Sling - (Gems) 107,000 g (Treasure) ? [ Ended Auction ]
Airkbeat - (Gems) 11,000 AH (Treasure) 8,580,000 AH
Bonefiend: [ Auction ] - Ended with $825 bid for another site's currency

(Title edited in accordance with code of conduct. "Do not post thread titles in all capital letters." -Ravette)
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma I can offer 85k gems for the Golden Idol.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
[quote name="lantadyme" date=2015-07-19 19:02:02] @chisohma I can offer 85k gems for the Golden Idol. [/quote] Thank you for your offer. I believe I will be picking offers at the end of the week or at least in a couple of days. I will quote you if I have accepted your offer. Again thank you for your consideration!
lantadyme wrote on 2015-07-19:

Thank you for your offer. I believe I will be picking offers at the end of the week or at least in a couple of days. I will quote you if I have accepted your offer.

Again thank you for your consideration!

Bumping~
Bumping~

@chisohma If you're selling gems I will buy them all.

Edit: misspelled your name, apologies

Sure thing. I have no idea what the last one sold for so I'm not sure if it's a great offer, but it's a start at least. Good luck.
Sure thing. I have no idea what the last one sold for so I'm not sure if it's a great offer, but it's a start at least. Good luck.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@Chisohma I'd like to buy your gems!
[quote name="Harukai" date=2015-07-19 19:47:27] @chisohma If you're selling gems I will buy them all. Edit: misspelled your name, apologies [/quote] No problem, send over trade or mail system and I'll throw them over to you. Thank you so much!
Harukai wrote on 2015-07-19:

No problem, send over trade or mail system and I'll throw them over to you.
Thank you so much!

[quote name="ProvidentSparrow" date=2015-07-19 19:48:19] @Chisohma I'd like to buy your gems! [/quote] If the prior person does not take them, I will let you know. But if any of these items sells for gems. I will be selling gems again. So check in with me soon!
ProvidentSparrow wrote on 2015-07-19:

If the prior person does not take them, I will let you know.
But if any of these items sells for gems. I will be selling gems again. So check in with me soon!

@chisohma hi, the gem ratio is quite high right now! you might want to skim the first page to ballpark a rate (probably selling around 1:650) ^^

(sorry if you already knew this, and good luck selling your apparel! a scroll case sling sold here yesterday for 107kg)
@chisohma hi, the gem ratio is quite high right now! you might want to skim the first page to ballpark a rate (probably selling around 1:650) ^^

(sorry if you already knew this, and good luck selling your apparel! a scroll case sling sold here yesterday for 107kg)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28