Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28
@AboveClouds , The reason why hers is being considered is because it's straight currency to mycena- I could straight off the bat get a custom. But yours would be greater- yes. As your art is considered more valuable. Thus ultimately making it better.

@Lecra , also updated and highest offer.
@AboveClouds , The reason why hers is being considered is because it's straight currency to mycena- I could straight off the bat get a custom. But yours would be greater- yes. As your art is considered more valuable. Thus ultimately making it better.

@Lecra , also updated and highest offer.
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma

Hm, I've been thinking about how to divide up my offer. Thing is I can't raise my currency/items offer at all (about 140kg, or 70kg split between both familiars), but I CAN raise my art offer considerably. (I'm in a position from now til mid-October where I have a huge abundance of time, as long as the art can be finished before then it's not that big a deal.) So tell you what: for each item I'll match whatever the highest offer is, give you the items/currency and make up the difference in art. So say the highest offer on the Golden Idol is, for example, 100k gems - I'll give you the 70k, then do another 30k in art! And that's just an example, I'm willing to go much higher if the offers go much higher.

I'm splitting the items this way for simplicity's sake (and because I assume you want me to liquidate most of them anyway), if you want it adjusted I can recalculate it so they're more evenly distributed.

Cog Frog
-76 Water Sprites
-Art up to value of highest offer

Golden Idol
-1 Lightning Sprite
-1 Speedy
-1 Fire Sprite
-1 Arcane Sprite
-3 Earth Sprites
-1 Golden Bantam Fangar
-1 Ice Sprite
-1 Shadow Sprite
-1 Wind Sprite
-8 Nature Sprites
-25 Water Sprites
@chisohma

Hm, I've been thinking about how to divide up my offer. Thing is I can't raise my currency/items offer at all (about 140kg, or 70kg split between both familiars), but I CAN raise my art offer considerably. (I'm in a position from now til mid-October where I have a huge abundance of time, as long as the art can be finished before then it's not that big a deal.) So tell you what: for each item I'll match whatever the highest offer is, give you the items/currency and make up the difference in art. So say the highest offer on the Golden Idol is, for example, 100k gems - I'll give you the 70k, then do another 30k in art! And that's just an example, I'm willing to go much higher if the offers go much higher.

I'm splitting the items this way for simplicity's sake (and because I assume you want me to liquidate most of them anyway), if you want it adjusted I can recalculate it so they're more evenly distributed.

Cog Frog
-76 Water Sprites

Golden Idol
-1 Lightning Sprite
-1 Speedy
-1 Fire Sprite
-1 Arcane Sprite
-3 Earth Sprites
-1 Golden Bantam Fangar
-1 Ice Sprite
-1 Shadow Sprite
-1 Wind Sprite
-8 Nature Sprites
-25 Water Sprites
*wiggles with excitement*

Right then! Here's my updated offer!!

Art from Seenya {roughly 20k value}
Art from Hanjamuffin {idk but it's hella pretty and worth v.v. much yas *nods*}

18 900 000 TR pure {18.9 million}
58 000 G pure {58k}

4 200 000 TR in a payment plan {my friend is paying me roughly 100k a week, which I'll happily relay to you over time! My friend always pays every weekend c: }

sub-total= 23 100 000 TR + 58 000 G pure
23.1 million / 620= 37 258 G + 58k G= 95 258 G

95 258G + 20k G of art = 115 258 G + Hanja's art

I sorta value Hanja's art at about 20k G also {because yeah, it's gud} so that would take it up to around 135k G
If that is cool with ya? That's my updated offer x3 Lots of pure and arts in there for ya!

EDIT:
@chisohma because ya know, a ping would totally help!
*wiggles with excitement*

Right then! Here's my updated offer!!

Art from Seenya {roughly 20k value}
Art from Hanjamuffin {idk but it's hella pretty and worth v.v. much yas *nods*}

18 900 000 TR pure {18.9 million}
58 000 G pure {58k}

4 200 000 TR in a payment plan {my friend is paying me roughly 100k a week, which I'll happily relay to you over time! My friend always pays every weekend c: }

sub-total= 23 100 000 TR + 58 000 G pure
23.1 million / 620= 37 258 G + 58k G= 95 258 G

95 258G + 20k G of art = 115 258 G + Hanja's art

I sorta value Hanja's art at about 20k G also {because yeah, it's gud} so that would take it up to around 135k G
If that is cool with ya? That's my updated offer x3 Lots of pure and arts in there for ya!

EDIT:
@chisohma because ya know, a ping would totally help!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@chisohma I'd like to offer 30 mc gems for the akirbeak ^^
@chisohma I'd like to offer 30 mc gems for the akirbeak ^^
CgtyAYW.png
@chisohma hey there! I was wondering when you were accepting payout for these?
@chisohma hey there! I was wondering when you were accepting payout for these?
Anonymous offered, irl money towards the following.

Skycat
$250 Irl CC

@AboveClouds

Bone fiend
$250 irl. CC

@Seenya

Cog Frog:
$210 irl. CC

@demonweasel

And I am putting @Cyrallia 's offer back as the highest.
$200 irl. CC

Scratch this.

Please consider:
These are cheap irl. Someone paid [ Bone Fiend IRL auction ] Selling at $825 irl
Anonymous offered, irl money towards the following.

Skycat
$250 Irl CC

@AboveClouds

Bone fiend
$250 irl. CC

@Seenya

Cog Frog:
$210 irl. CC

@demonweasel

And I am putting @Cyrallia 's offer back as the highest.
$200 irl. CC

Scratch this.

Please consider:
These are cheap irl. Someone paid [ Bone Fiend IRL auction ] Selling at $825 irl

@chisohma , I'm going to end this tomorrow.
And anyone with payment plans would have to pay etc and start that tomorrow after it ends. :]
@chisohma , I'm going to end this tomorrow.
And anyone with payment plans would have to pay etc and start that tomorrow after it ends. :]

@chisohma I could go $260 irl on the bonefiend

It's a shame it's ending tomorrow T-T I get paid next week and would def go for these prices as the prices I'm currently courting are about 3x this amount D:
@chisohma I could go $260 irl on the bonefiend

It's a shame it's ending tomorrow T-T I get paid next week and would def go for these prices as the prices I'm currently courting are about 3x this amount D:
@FruityHoofbeast
Yea the person who is going for these irl, I told them its ok with them paying in payments like I told anonymous. :] SO whatever you offer, it would be fine to pay in as long as I get your word it will be paid. And if your ok to have a safety net of you or I holding something of value or you get the item after its paid off.

:] If that makes sense.
@FruityHoofbeast
Yea the person who is going for these irl, I told them its ok with them paying in payments like I told anonymous. :] SO whatever you offer, it would be fine to pay in as long as I get your word it will be paid. And if your ok to have a safety net of you or I holding something of value or you get the item after its paid off.

:] If that makes sense.

@chisohma

Just a heads up I thought according to site rules you can't sell things for IRL money.
@chisohma

Just a heads up I thought according to site rules you can't sell things for IRL money.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28