Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28
@chisohma So sorry for the late reply on this! If you were still interested in looking at some art samples, I have a shop right here with some difference pieces. I'm not quite sure if my style is what you're looking for--it's a bit cartoony!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

ETA: I apologize I forgot to add this before, it just came to mind. I have also offered on another KS item and waiting for a reply on that! I thought that might be worth noting just in case.
@chisohma So sorry for the late reply on this! If you were still interested in looking at some art samples, I have a shop right here with some difference pieces. I'm not quite sure if my style is what you're looking for--it's a bit cartoony!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

ETA: I apologize I forgot to add this before, it just came to mind. I have also offered on another KS item and waiting for a reply on that! I thought that might be worth noting just in case.
r6J6MbS.png
@Groot
I'm not going to try outbidding that so it looks like you have it unless someone else offers. Thanks for the ping!
@Groot
I'm not going to try outbidding that so it looks like you have it unless someone else offers. Thanks for the ping!
Chelle: Bidded 2750 CC for all 4 familiars.

@Groot ,

Would you be able to liquidate
Wind Sprite and Thresher Fins?

Going over the items that no one else is bidding for and finishing those trades. :]
Chelle: Bidded 2750 CC for all 4 familiars.

@Groot ,

Would you be able to liquidate
Wind Sprite and Thresher Fins?

Going over the items that no one else is bidding for and finishing those trades. :]
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@IamQ ,
I looked at the Auction house and most of these are being put at 5K gems-20K in gems. For the skins. Although I'd be down for striking a deal for all of them.

@mummy
I looked at the AH,
The power packs are selling for, 4000gems lowest
3,200,000 Treasure.
I am willing to go lower but I can't sell it for 1mil ^^;;;..
@IamQ ,
I looked at the Auction house and most of these are being put at 5K gems-20K in gems. For the skins. Although I'd be down for striking a deal for all of them.

@mummy
I looked at the AH,
The power packs are selling for, 4000gems lowest
3,200,000 Treasure.
I am willing to go lower but I can't sell it for 1mil ^^;;;..

@chisohma

Are you still accepting offers on the Cog Frog? If so, I'd like to offer the following:

3m treasure (4285g at 1:700)
14kg
Circuit scroll (1200g)
Shimmer scroll (1200g)
Facet scroll (1200g)
Golden Bantam Fangar (1390g)
Light Sprite (41500g)
Red-Footed Akirbeak (10000g)
Arcane Sprite (4950g)

Total value: 79,725g

(The gene scrolls and Fangar are currently up in the AH, so they might end up replaced by currency.)

How does that sound?
@chisohma

Are you still accepting offers on the Cog Frog? If so, I'd like to offer the following:

3m treasure (4285g at 1:700)
14kg
Circuit scroll (1200g)
Shimmer scroll (1200g)
Facet scroll (1200g)
Golden Bantam Fangar (1390g)
Light Sprite (41500g)
Red-Footed Akirbeak (10000g)
Arcane Sprite (4950g)

Total value: 79,725g

(The gene scrolls and Fangar are currently up in the AH, so they might end up replaced by currency.)

How does that sound?
eimdef.gif
@chisohma Wow, that's a lot of CC! You should definitely keep in mind that you can only have a maximum of 200 CC on your account at any given time and it can take upwards of 4 months to get a single custom pet. Unless you have a lot of friends to gift CC too, you could be waiting years and years to get all that CC for yourself.

Are you still considering my offer? I saw it was updated, but haven't heard back,
@chisohma Wow, that's a lot of CC! You should definitely keep in mind that you can only have a maximum of 200 CC on your account at any given time and it can take upwards of 4 months to get a single custom pet. Unless you have a lot of friends to gift CC too, you could be waiting years and years to get all that CC for yourself.

Are you still considering my offer? I saw it was updated, but haven't heard back,
w6qLIgS.gif
@LadyBrandson , Im considering it.

And as for the CC, Im gunna divide it between Digis stuff and Mycena stuff.
Not only CC pets but like monthly stuff and my friend is getting me in to a new site. So I might put that CC in to that.. ayways. Plus my partner in crime is itching for CC too. lol.
@LadyBrandson , Im considering it.

And as for the CC, Im gunna divide it between Digis stuff and Mycena stuff.
Not only CC pets but like monthly stuff and my friend is getting me in to a new site. So I might put that CC in to that.. ayways. Plus my partner in crime is itching for CC too. lol.

@chisohma Sounds good, I'll be sure and keep the offered goodies set aside a while longer. Persephone is a pretty blue today! [img]https://www.mycenacave.com/img/pets/l/8701.1439918022.png[/img] I didn't understand there was a CC limit, not long ago, so I wanted to make sure you were informed! I sent CC to friends as apart of a deal for my Hornhelm, made a nice gift, haha.
@chisohma Sounds good, I'll be sure and keep the offered goodies set aside a while longer. Persephone is a pretty blue today!

8701.1439918022.png

I didn't understand there was a CC limit, not long ago, so I wanted to make sure you were informed! I sent CC to friends as apart of a deal for my Hornhelm, made a nice gift, haha.
w6qLIgS.gif
@chisohma

bidding 8kg and 1 mil for the sunchaser if its still available?

@chisohma

bidding 8kg and 1 mil for the sunchaser if its still available?

5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
@kittykat145
;___________; It has been sold...
@kittykat145
;___________; It has been sold...

1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28