Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[quote name="lome" date=2015-07-19 20:13:27] @chisohma hi, the gem ratio is quite high right now! you might want to skim the first page to ballpark a rate (probably selling around 1:650) ^^ (sorry if you already knew this, and good luck selling your apparel! a scroll case sling sold here yesterday for 107kg) [/quote] I already sold it ;3; But thanks for letting me know! You are so awsome! I shall change that real quick~ lol. I want to sell my gems fast anyways, so I may keep it like 20 lower than the leading... Cause I need the treasure conversion for digis ;3; !
lome wrote on 2015-07-19:
@chisohma hi, the gem ratio is quite high right now! you might want to skim the first page to ballpark a rate (probably selling around 1:650) ^^

(sorry if you already knew this, and good luck selling your apparel! a scroll case sling sold here yesterday for 107kg)

I already sold it ;3; But thanks for letting me know! You are so awsome!
I shall change that real quick~ lol.
I want to sell my gems fast anyways, so I may keep it like 20 lower than the leading...
Cause I need the treasure conversion for digis ;3; !
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
Bump
Bump

bump
bump

I should really buckle down and save up for Cloudy Wings. I swear I could afford them if I just stopped impulse buying everything for like...two weeks |:

That said...
Any idea what you want to sell your Earth Sprite for lol?
I should really buckle down and save up for Cloudy Wings. I swear I could afford them if I just stopped impulse buying everything for like...two weeks |:

That said...
Any idea what you want to sell your Earth Sprite for lol?
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@Toothiana ,
One. I adore your art. Like I really do. Id def commission you.
xD;

But selling.. of the earth one,..
Lowest in the AH are:
Gems - 3500
Treasure - 1654000

So anything around that or any offers- I'd be willing to look at :]
Same goes for the cloudy wings. I'd be down for a combination of currencies and things. :]
@Toothiana ,
One. I adore your art. Like I really do. Id def commission you.
xD;

But selling.. of the earth one,..
Lowest in the AH are:
Gems - 3500
Treasure - 1654000

So anything around that or any offers- I'd be willing to look at :]
Same goes for the cloudy wings. I'd be down for a combination of currencies and things. :]

@chisohma
Oh I definitely can't reach at the Cloudy Wings at the moment u-u Like I said, too many impulse buys to afford that right now haha.

Wow that's quite a difference in prices given the rate of gems & treasure right now '_' The gem ones are much more expensive at the moment.
Would you be okay with 950k T + 1100 gems? 'v'

Oops, forgot to ping!
Also thank you very much 'v' I just revamped my art shop. I actually should be working on things from that right now haha.
@chisohma
Oh I definitely can't reach at the Cloudy Wings at the moment u-u Like I said, too many impulse buys to afford that right now haha.

Wow that's quite a difference in prices given the rate of gems & treasure right now '_' The gem ones are much more expensive at the moment.
Would you be okay with 950k T + 1100 gems? 'v'

Oops, forgot to ping!
Also thank you very much 'v' I just revamped my art shop. I actually should be working on things from that right now haha.
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
@Toothiana , Can I get back to you in a couple of days?
I won't let you wait too long but I just have to ask about after the conversations to the site I wanted to trade my stuff to. ^_^ I'll get back to you asap!

Yes, Your art thread looks darling! So organized too!
@Toothiana , Can I get back to you in a couple of days?
I won't let you wait too long but I just have to ask about after the conversations to the site I wanted to trade my stuff to. ^_^ I'll get back to you asap!

Yes, Your art thread looks darling! So organized too!

Sure that's fine '3' I'll uh-- store this money away so I don't impulsively spend it too haha.

Ahh, thanks TT_TT It took so long to put together, I'm just glad I didn't start hating it after five minutes haha.
Sure that's fine '3' I'll uh-- store this money away so I don't impulsively spend it too haha.

Ahh, thanks TT_TT It took so long to put together, I'm just glad I didn't start hating it after five minutes haha.
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
Bump :]
Bump :]

Good luck selling :*!
Good luck selling :*!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28