Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 10+Dragons for Sale! Poison/Butt +more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Feel free to make me an offer on any of the dragons listed here. I'll take gems or treasure as payment. 1:700 on gems. [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22383116] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/223832/22383116_350.png[/img] [/url] Midnight Poison | Blue Butterfly | White Underbelly AH price: 110k See the last two pages of my lair for more dragons.
Feel free to make me an offer on any of the dragons listed here. I'll take gems or treasure as payment.

1:700 on gems.

22383116_350.png

Midnight Poison | Blue Butterfly | White Underbelly
AH price: 110k

See the last two pages of my lair for more dragons.
Hello!

I'm new in town and wouldn't mind adding your Coal Basic | Platinum Eye Spots | Avocado Basic Dragon to my lair. I can even pay the 11,000! Though paying less would be great xD
Hello!

I'm new in town and wouldn't mind adding your Coal Basic | Platinum Eye Spots | Avocado Basic Dragon to my lair. I can even pay the 11,000! Though paying less would be great xD
@SimplyMad
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Would 10,000 be okay for you?
@SimplyMad
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^
Would 10,000 be okay for you?
Thanks! That would be fine!

Nooow how do we do this?
Thanks! That would be fine!

Nooow how do we do this?
Brilliant! thanks a lot!
Brilliant! thanks a lot!
@SimplyMad
If you want to trade with or sell a dragon directly to someone, you just click on "crossroads." It should be pretty self-explanatory from there.

Enjoy your new dragon! ^^
@SimplyMad
If you want to trade with or sell a dragon directly to someone, you just click on "crossroads." It should be pretty self-explanatory from there.

Enjoy your new dragon! ^^
Added some new dragons!
Added some new dragons!
@Lilt Slate slate pcs.
@Lilt Slate slate pcs.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@AboveClouds Hehe no prob :)
@AboveClouds Hehe no prob :)
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@AboveClouds
Hello! Would you be able to hold the Wildclaw boy for me, by any chance? c:

I also have some clown/shim Imps, if you'd be interested in those - although you mentioned needing lair space, I just thought I'd throw the offer out c:
@AboveClouds
Hello! Would you be able to hold the Wildclaw boy for me, by any chance? c:

I also have some clown/shim Imps, if you'd be interested in those - although you mentioned needing lair space, I just thought I'd throw the offer out c:
Please ping me (@volvokun) if you reply to me in a thread!

deviantArt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18