Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28
@chisohma

I doubt I can compete for those nice KS items as much as I want to, so I'll go for Sunchaser since that looks a bit more affordable. What other items would you like? I'm not sure what to offer besides those three things on your wishlist and the bit of currency I have right now, which adds up to around 5.2mil.

Water + Ice + Shadow Sprites + 930k + 128g

Let me know what other items you want, if anything.
@chisohma

I doubt I can compete for those nice KS items as much as I want to, so I'll go for Sunchaser since that looks a bit more affordable. What other items would you like? I'm not sure what to offer besides those three things on your wishlist and the bit of currency I have right now, which adds up to around 5.2mil.

Water + Ice + Shadow Sprites + 930k + 128g

Let me know what other items you want, if anything.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
@chisohma I no longer have the completed sprite set to offer, so I'll drop out of offering on the Cloudy Wings.
@chisohma I no longer have the completed sprite set to offer, so I'll drop out of offering on the Cloudy Wings.
w6qLIgS.gif
@chisohma
EDIT: I've actually become more interested in the Cranial Hornhelm over the Golden Idol, if that works with you.
Well for an example, I'm currently working on a combination of pieces for a gilded crown.
this is the work in progress of just one of the five pieces for the crown.

In the end, it should finish off looking something like this (which got me a Sunchaser Jewelry), however this piece is outdated. Newer artwork will be subject to look a lot more improved.

I could do something similar for the idol. Maybe 4 or 5 detailed intricate pieces as shown above, or perhaps a different commission style (like my page dolls or maybe chibi's if you'd prefer)

Keeping in mind, these detailed pictures aren't available through my art shop, so there's no other way to get this commission off me. :-)

PM me if you want to talk more about it!
@chisohma
EDIT: I've actually become more interested in the Cranial Hornhelm over the Golden Idol, if that works with you.
Well for an example, I'm currently working on a combination of pieces for a gilded crown.
this is the work in progress of just one of the five pieces for the crown.

In the end, it should finish off looking something like this (which got me a Sunchaser Jewelry), however this piece is outdated. Newer artwork will be subject to look a lot more improved.

I could do something similar for the idol. Maybe 4 or 5 detailed intricate pieces as shown above, or perhaps a different commission style (like my page dolls or maybe chibi's if you'd prefer)

Keeping in mind, these detailed pictures aren't available through my art shop, so there's no other way to get this commission off me. :-)

PM me if you want to talk more about it!
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
[quote name="LadyBrandson" date=2015-08-16 13:12:04] @chisohma I no longer have the completed sprite set to offer, so I'll drop out of offering on the Cloudy Wings. [/quote] Do you still have the MC currency, which was really what I was after xD; @LadyBrandson @Alcadies , I think most people are giving me those sprites in a set? So I'm not sure about those items. What I am may be looking for is the gypsy looking items maybe? I'm not sure but know that I will not be in FR as much, that's why Im most looking for currency so I can trade to other sites.
LadyBrandson wrote on 2015-08-16:

Do you still have the MC currency, which was really what I was after xD;
@LadyBrandson

@Alcadies , I think most people are giving me those sprites in a set? So I'm not sure about those items. What I am may be looking for is the ***** looking items maybe? I'm not sure but know that I will not be in FR as much, that's why Im most looking for currency so I can trade to other sites.
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma I'm not sure why I got pinged here (twice).. I'm not looking to buy any KS or rare stuff!
@chisohma I'm not sure why I got pinged here (twice).. I'm not looking to buy any KS or rare stuff!
@Hanjamuffin , I can def move your offer to the helm if you prefer. :]
Question: Are reptiles your strongest point?
@Hanjamuffin , I can def move your offer to the helm if you prefer. :]
Question: Are reptiles your strongest point?

@chisohma

Makes sense. That's all the pure currency I have as I keep most of my value in sprites and other valuables, so I saw those on your wishlist and offered them.
@chisohma

Makes sense. That's all the pure currency I have as I keep most of my value in sprites and other valuables, so I saw those on your wishlist and offered them.
Suggstion to allow linking your hoard for others to view, please give suggestions, constructive criticism, and support! || Suggestion to allow searching AH [Skins] by item description
Trading thread
@chisohma
Reptiles are definitely my stronger point. Next best would be birds, followed by mammals.

apart from reptiles(dragons) I love drawing canines and felines. Bears are also one of my favourites too.

If it's humans you're after, I can also draw them!
I'd just use a bit more reference when it comes to drawing any human figure, 'cause i'm less practiced when it comes to them.

I will most certainly take a shot at anything. :-)
@chisohma
Reptiles are definitely my stronger point. Next best would be birds, followed by mammals.

apart from reptiles(dragons) I love drawing canines and felines. Bears are also one of my favourites too.

If it's humans you're after, I can also draw them!
I'd just use a bit more reference when it comes to drawing any human figure, 'cause i'm less practiced when it comes to them.

I will most certainly take a shot at anything. :-)
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@Chisohma

I was pinged twice here but I still don't see my offer on the front page, does that mean it was rejected or do I need to add something to it? Sorry for the confusion! I just can't figure out why I was pinged. ^^;
@Chisohma

I was pinged twice here but I still don't see my offer on the front page, does that mean it was rejected or do I need to add something to it? Sorry for the confusion! I just can't figure out why I was pinged. ^^;
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
All offers on front page should be updated.

@Twizz , I put you on the ping list, so you know who has the highest offer and if you wanted to add more or out-offer that. If you don't want to be on the ping list any longer just let me know. :]

@Alcadies , as of right now. I can consider the offer. But I don't think it's higher than the one we have now.

@Hanjamuffin , Alrighty. I'll let you know. :] Checking and such of what pets.
All offers on front page should be updated.

@Twizz , I put you on the ping list, so you know who has the highest offer and if you wanted to add more or out-offer that. If you don't want to be on the ping list any longer just let me know. :]

@Alcadies , as of right now. I can consider the offer. But I don't think it's higher than the one we have now.

@Hanjamuffin , Alrighty. I'll let you know. :] Checking and such of what pets.

1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28