Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sold.
1 2 3
I've got a spare bonefiend that I'd like to sell for khimeros beads(really wanting the special points being offered right now along with bead purchases).

I'm unsure as to how to price this little booger as I can't find any recent sales threads or basic value guides. Any help finding a value is highly appreciated. :)

Rough estimate is 1500beads (Aka 150,000 gems, as thats the only price quoted to me so far)

Any interested buyers that are going to be serious I will work on the finer details with. (I'd like to get this sooner than later while the Khimeros event is still going, otherwise if there are no solid buyers showing serious interest I'll just throw it back into the vault)

Oookay 150,000 gems is the "FR" value so thats 1,500 beads for khimeros. But, I find that to be obscene...I'd be more willing to take a lower bead sale but I don't want to go so far down I jip myself.

See below.
Current asking price: 350 beads + all special points given with them for the event. (So that's $350 for you, seems more in line with the cost of codes I saw not too long ago at $1,000 for the whole set)

I am flexible to a point, message me.. I don't bite. I want to sell this pretty bad! :)

Anyone interested in offering currently talking over 500+B deal (including all points)

I am also seeking any sort of references as to you being a trusted buyer if you do plan on offering at this point, as the current bidders are properly referenced/vetted.
I've got a spare bonefiend that I'd like to sell for khimeros beads(really wanting the special points being offered right now along with bead purchases).

I'm unsure as to how to price this little booger as I can't find any recent sales threads or basic value guides. Any help finding a value is highly appreciated. :)

Rough estimate is 1500beads (Aka 150,000 gems, as thats the only price quoted to me so far)

Any interested buyers that are going to be serious I will work on the finer details with. (I'd like to get this sooner than later while the Khimeros event is still going, otherwise if there are no solid buyers showing serious interest I'll just throw it back into the vault)

Oookay 150,000 gems is the "FR" value so thats 1,500 beads for khimeros. But, I find that to be obscene...I'd be more willing to take a lower bead sale but I don't want to go so far down I jip myself.

See below.
Current asking price: 350 beads + all special points given with them for the event. (So that's $350 for you, seems more in line with the cost of codes I saw not too long ago at $1,000 for the whole set)

I am flexible to a point, message me.. I don't bite. I want to sell this pretty bad! :)

Anyone interested in offering currently talking over 500+B deal (including all points)

I am also seeking any sort of references as to you being a trusted buyer if you do plan on offering at this point, as the current bidders are properly referenced/vetted.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
@Megan I think bone fiends were around 150kg some time ago :) others will probably have a better idea.
@Megan I think bone fiends were around 150kg some time ago :) others will probably have a better idea.

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome Ah, that at least gets it started in the right direction, thank you. :)
@lome Ah, that at least gets it started in the right direction, thank you. :)
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
@Megan

What's your FR to Khimeros exchange ratio? How much are you looking to get for the Bonefiend in beads?
@Megan

What's your FR to Khimeros exchange ratio? How much are you looking to get for the Bonefiend in beads?
6hH2Pj5.png
@Oldshuck 100gems = 1b I'd like to get roughly the same value of beads as it would be worth in gems, but as there is a special event right now I could be a bit flexible and take fewer if all the special points are included.
@Oldshuck 100gems = 1b I'd like to get roughly the same value of beads as it would be worth in gems, but as there is a special event right now I could be a bit flexible and take fewer if all the special points are included.
@Megan so about how many beads are you asking for? A guesstimation would be nice if you're still not sure.
@Megan so about how many beads are you asking for? A guesstimation would be nice if you're still not sure.
@Neptunepaw minimum of 150 as it seems its gone for 150k-180k gems If anyone can show me lower sale points that are recent I'd be willing to go with that as well. :)
@Neptunepaw minimum of 150 as it seems its gone for 150k-180k gems If anyone can show me lower sale points that are recent I'd be willing to go with that as well. :)
@megan
a heads up, since 1 bead=1 dollar=100 gems, your asking price should really be 1500 beads. 150 beads is only about 15k gems :3
@megan
a heads up, since 1 bead=1 dollar=100 gems, your asking price should really be 1500 beads. 150 beads is only about 15k gems :3
[quote name="chocopie" date=2015-05-11 08:45:19] @megan a heads up, since 1 bead=1 dollar=100 gems, your asking price should really be 1500 beads. 150 beads is only about 15k gems :3 [/quote] Ah, I'm a derpface. Thank you.
chocopie wrote on 2015-05-11:
@megan

Ah, I'm a derpface. Thank you.
Hopefully this list is up to date, apologies for unwanted pings. If you don't wish to be pinged the document where I got them from is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15XWL8rWgNCSI2-biGjOz4ye96_t52izdz8F-Ppc-g8I/edit?pli=1

SPECIFIC
BONE FIEND

@9r7g5h (x2) @Adel @Axikor @Azrielen @BeingofNature @butcherbaby @candor @CaptainSparx @Chaosthief @Chaotic @Cuppycakez @kozakura @Incarnate @Ismaiel @Jade @junipa @Kargi @Karmarsi @Kobli @Kyna @lizziecat1279 @lome @Lya @Magp @Mandee @Marceline @mes3 @Nabbywsh @Naturalcyber @nika @Okapi @PlushiePalooza @QuesoMuchacho @Roccy @Runi @Sildrael @Sitka @solknots @sraben @Talon

ALL KS FAMILIARS
Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, Golden Idol, Skycat

@Absinthium @acheronta @AcidStar @Amberite @Angii @Anguish @anue @Aokuang @Arania @ArchaicPyro @ArchangelAM @Ari @AshtaraSilunar @atroposhears @Axikor @becuffin @BlakeLupa @Brightwinged @Calavera @candor @captaincaiti @CartelSaide @Cereious @christina @Coatl @Commie @Crescentstar711 @Culex @Darkdai @demonpunk @Desolim @Dormira @Dragonlaird @DragonTamer12 @EccentricBerber @ElectricPegasus @Erithan @Fayrin @finnglas @Fixeddotdice @Firekitsune @Foxofwonders @gladiatorAviator @Gwendolyn @Infinity @isosDuke @jackling @Jad @Jade @JinxMoonstone @junipa @Kargi @Kiena @Kimbeloo @kozakura @Koujaku @LostUmbreon @Lunarsnow @Lurker @Lya @manojalpa @mes3 @MissAri @Miyuzaki @Naturalcyber @Niki @nirak @paintminion @Pazuzu @Pecora @QueenSabriel @radsparrow @Raitalle @Roccy @ryonbrink @Saddlebreed @SilverLutz @Silvexus @Spooky @sraben @Sushi @swine @techmess @Tetraodon @TheShadowOfAll @tiger22g2 @Triibu @Tugalsan@Uturuncu @Valrigard @Veskasa @Verikarma @Vovina @Watzzio @WildPariah @Wintermischief @Zaefyra @ZaiaFantasy @WithoutPurpose @Jacq @BallpointTattoos@TheArcaneKitsune @DeadlyInformant @Followedbyrocks @Morphini @hitodama89 @chocollama @VioletSkies @Chuu @EmeraldOx @Asmo @kittykat145 @pandame22 @nameddame @shadowpup88 @Sheelah @IvoryFrost @ginnabean @aurawind @animepegasus @Monarque @aphie @snakxk @alternatewarning @Meese @PoetryInMotion @AmmyBanannie @Geminiderp @Maika @Erisian@azziana @Shulek @Shana @msjanny @Apocalyptichorse @Competitor @Lullaby @Tophie @BirbQueen @Drav @Beekeepe @Sunset @Harbinger @magicalgirlrem @Drezdin @Naon @ktlynnhutch @Kiranachan @Xanarcah @SherlyWats @Moami @Manarion @KallenTheSylveon @Shrapnarl @Fie @cooneyms @LunarSong @DeltaWaveWeaver @SFFCorgi @MiyukiKazuya
Hopefully this list is up to date, apologies for unwanted pings. If you don't wish to be pinged the document where I got them from is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15XWL8rWgNCSI2-biGjOz4ye96_t52izdz8F-Ppc-g8I/edit?pli=1

SPECIFIC
BONE FIEND

@9r7g5h (x2) @Adel @Axikor @Azrielen @BeingofNature @butcherbaby @candor @CaptainSparx @Chaosthief @Chaotic @Cuppycakez @kozakura @Incarnate @Ismaiel @Jade @junipa @Kargi @Karmarsi @Kobli @Kyna @lizziecat1279 @lome @Lya @Magp @Mandee @Marceline @mes3 @Nabbywsh @Naturalcyber @nika @Okapi @PlushiePalooza @QuesoMuchacho @Roccy @Runi @Sildrael @Sitka @solknots @sraben @Talon

ALL KS FAMILIARS
Bone Fiend, Cog Frog, Golden Idol, Skycat

@Absinthium @acheronta @AcidStar @Amberite @Angii @Anguish @anue @Aokuang @Arania @ArchaicPyro @ArchangelAM @Ari @AshtaraSilunar @atroposhears @Axikor @becuffin @BlakeLupa @Brightwinged @Calavera @candor @captaincaiti @CartelSaide @Cereious @christina @Coatl @Commie @Crescentstar711 @Culex @Darkdai @demonpunk @Desolim @Dormira @Dragonlaird @DragonTamer12 @EccentricBerber @ElectricPegasus @Erithan @Fayrin @finnglas @Fixeddotdice @Firekitsune @Foxofwonders @gladiatorAviator @Gwendolyn @Infinity @isosDuke @jackling @Jad @Jade @JinxMoonstone @junipa @Kargi @Kiena @Kimbeloo @kozakura @Koujaku @LostUmbreon @Lunarsnow @Lurker @Lya @manojalpa @mes3 @MissAri @Miyuzaki @Naturalcyber @Niki @nirak @paintminion @Pazuzu @Pecora @QueenSabriel @radsparrow @Raitalle @Roccy @ryonbrink @Saddlebreed @SilverLutz @Silvexus @Spooky @sraben @Sushi @swine @techmess @Tetraodon @TheShadowOfAll @tiger22g2 @Triibu @Tugalsan@Uturuncu @Valrigard @Veskasa @Verikarma @Vovina @Watzzio @WildPariah @Wintermischief @Zaefyra @ZaiaFantasy @WithoutPurpose @Jacq @BallpointTattoos@TheArcaneKitsune @DeadlyInformant @Followedbyrocks @Morphini @hitodama89 @chocollama @VioletSkies @Chuu @EmeraldOx @Asmo @kittykat145 @pandame22 @nameddame @shadowpup88 @Sheelah @IvoryFrost @ginnabean @aurawind @animepegasus @Monarque @aphie @snakxk @alternatewarning @Meese @PoetryInMotion @AmmyBanannie @Geminiderp @Maika @Erisian@azziana @Shulek @Shana @msjanny @Apocalyptichorse @Competitor @Lullaby @Tophie @BirbQueen @Drav @Beekeepe @Sunset @Harbinger @magicalgirlrem @Drezdin @Naon @ktlynnhutch @Kiranachan @Xanarcah @SherlyWats @Moami @Manarion @KallenTheSylveon @Shrapnarl @Fie @cooneyms @LunarSong @DeltaWaveWeaver @SFFCorgi @MiyukiKazuya
1 2 3