Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Kickstarter Items And More
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28
@Miloki , Because you said ' I'm very much interested in the golden idol - but unsure just what price range it goes for.' So I pinged you in general so you could see the lastest offers on that item.

@Seenya The pressure of awsome art is making me flail so bad. I don't know if I can last two days without already making the form up for arts xD;

Sorry guys for the late late SUPER late response. I had someone else picking all the offers etc in a word. Then I got caught up with trying to get ready for school. My first time in a college/school class room in 6 years and I'm like running around with a chicken with it's head cut off.
@Miloki , Because you said ' I'm very much interested in the golden idol - but unsure just what price range it goes for.' So I pinged you in general so you could see the lastest offers on that item.

@Seenya The pressure of awsome art is making me flail so bad. I don't know if I can last two days without already making the form up for arts xD;

Sorry guys for the late late SUPER late response. I had someone else picking all the offers etc in a word. Then I got caught up with trying to get ready for school. My first time in a college/school class room in 6 years and I'm like running around with a chicken with it's head cut off.
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@chisohma: all the arts

BIG ARTS

GOOD ARTS

TBH I'm tempted to make like, a big art offer on the sling too, but IDK. I would feel bad for slamming you with so much art instead of currency hSD. Unless

....Youwouldlikethat.
@chisohma: all the arts

BIG ARTS

GOOD ARTS

TBH I'm tempted to make like, a big art offer on the sling too, but IDK. I would feel bad for slamming you with so much art instead of currency hSD. Unless

....Youwouldlikethat.
CVFvuiX.png
@chisohma

I've already traded those items for a speedy
@chisohma

I've already traded those items for a speedy
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@chisohma I can raise my offer to 95k gems for the Golden Idol.
@chisohma I can raise my offer to 95k gems for the Golden Idol.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@Seenya why do you play these games with my heart. xD
I'd be willing to look at your offer but I'm still trying to get some currency to trade for other stuff on a different site BUT I REALLY NEED ART so I don't know. T//////T; ....

@lantadyme <- Updated your offer!
@Seenya why do you play these games with my heart. xD
I'd be willing to look at your offer but I'm still trying to get some currency to trade for other stuff on a different site BUT I REALLY NEED ART so I don't know. T//////T; ....

@lantadyme <- Updated your offer!

@chisohma
I would definitely be willing to do multiple pieces of artwork for the Golden Idol! :-)

Not so much the Akirbeak anymore though. My main focus is set on the Idol.
@chisohma
I would definitely be willing to do multiple pieces of artwork for the Golden Idol! :-)

Not so much the Akirbeak anymore though. My main focus is set on the Idol.
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@chisohma when does this end? I'd be interested in upping my offer but I can't get to my computer now; btw how much do you value art at? I have a link to examples in my user page for ref
@chisohma when does this end? I'd be interested in upping my offer but I can't get to my computer now; btw how much do you value art at? I have a link to examples in my user page for ref
cP22QlS.png
@chisohma Sounds good. The commission was accepted and paid for yesterday. On another note, would you trade a Golden Idol for a Skycat? One of my prior trades finally went through and now I have the Idol to offer up. Proof: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10459685] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104597/10459685_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@chisohma Sounds good. The commission was accepted and paid for yesterday. On another note, would you trade a Golden Idol for a Skycat? One of my prior trades finally went through and now I have the Idol to offer up.

Proof:
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@chisohma @sunflowerscribe and I will update as soon as we have to chance to see what's what. We interested in the scroll case sling, the gilded crown, the cog frog, the golden idol. We'll offer for one or two, depending on how things stand. Did you get the link to her dA? ehkindred.deviantart.com

In addition, I'd like to offer 1000 gems each for the three skins.
@chisohma @sunflowerscribe and I will update as soon as we have to chance to see what's what. We interested in the scroll case sling, the gilded crown, the cog frog, the golden idol. We'll offer for one or two, depending on how things stand. Did you get the link to her dA? ehkindred.deviantart.com

In addition, I'd like to offer 1000 gems each for the three skins.
FBb49Y6.png
@NineEyes , I don't ... know what to value art at. I just go by what the artist can offer. ^_^ But I love art, Im an artist so I collect it. Trade it. Everything. I like different styles, I'm partial to others. But what I'm mainly after as the light of my eyes is currency for what I want to trade on other sites, and art. :] <3
@Hanjamuffin , What is the combination of pieces, as right now I have offers on the idol of 95k in pure currency. >3>;.. Although the same applies as I said for Nineeyes. :] <3 Combination offers are best.
@NineEyes , I don't ... know what to value art at. I just go by what the artist can offer. ^_^ But I love art, Im an artist so I collect it. Trade it. Everything. I like different styles, I'm partial to others. But what I'm mainly after as the light of my eyes is currency for what I want to trade on other sites, and art. :] <3
@Hanjamuffin , What is the combination of pieces, as right now I have offers on the idol of 95k in pure currency. >3>;.. Although the same applies as I said for Nineeyes. :] <3 Combination offers are best.

1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28