Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Spooner's Wishlist
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Spooner tru dat (why do you think i'm an FR street beggar?)

i don't have that money right now, sorry
@Spooner tru dat (why do you think i'm an FR street beggar?)

i don't have that money right now, sorry
4MKDoae.png
@spooner

The nature sprite's lowest AH price has risen to 420kt. Lemme know if you're willing to accept the yesterday's 405kt value or if you want today's value to be met. I don't really mind either way.

My offer for the nature sprite:

16 Rusted Chests @ 3kt each (48kt total)
2 Iron Chest @ 12kt each (24kt total)
1 Fungusbearing Phony (145kt total Slightly inflated I think. Yesterday was at 95kt-ish
1 Maren Warrior (18kt total)
1 Dullahan Chest (73kt+50kt = 123kt total)
1 Chillspike collar (100kt total)

Total comes to 408kt, if we're taking the unfortunate value of Nature sprite being 405kt yesterday as well as valuing the Fungusbearing Phony at yesterday's 95kt. I don't mind throwing in a few more iron chests @ 12kt each to bump it up to 420kt if that's what you want. More things to open on your birthday :P
@spooner

The nature sprite's lowest AH price has risen to 420kt. Lemme know if you're willing to accept the yesterday's 405kt value or if you want today's value to be met. I don't really mind either way.

My offer for the nature sprite:

16 Rusted Chests @ 3kt each (48kt total)
2 Iron Chest @ 12kt each (24kt total)
1 Fungusbearing Phony (145kt total Slightly inflated I think. Yesterday was at 95kt-ish
1 Maren Warrior (18kt total)
1 Dullahan Chest (73kt+50kt = 123kt total)
1 Chillspike collar (100kt total)

Total comes to 408kt, if we're taking the unfortunate value of Nature sprite being 405kt yesterday as well as valuing the Fungusbearing Phony at yesterday's 95kt. I don't mind throwing in a few more iron chests @ 12kt each to bump it up to 420kt if that's what you want. More things to open on your birthday :P
x5IhgMc.png
@Calluth - Oh, of course - I have multiples of the murktooth bramblekeep, would that work for you? So now, for my own reference, my side looks like this:

- chillspike collar x2 (98kt x 2 = 196kt)
- gustborne balloon x2 (150kt x 2 = 300kt)
- sunguard chest (210kt)
- lavaborne hoax (100kt)
- polarfreeze defender (50kt)
- livewire grizzly (50kt)
- murktooth bramblekeep (50kt)

Does this seem like a fair deal?

@Sorrendragon - Chuck in an iron chest, and I'd say that's a fair offer of 420kt all up; let me know when you're online, so we can send with a minimum of delays from either side. I'm not surprised that both the Phony and the Sprite have jumped up in value; we've had a rush of new users, and this happens every time there's a new reg window!
@Calluth - Oh, of course - I have multiples of the murktooth bramblekeep, would that work for you? So now, for my own reference, my side looks like this:

- chillspike collar x2 (98kt x 2 = 196kt)
- gustborne balloon x2 (150kt x 2 = 300kt)
- sunguard chest (210kt)
- lavaborne hoax (100kt)
- polarfreeze defender (50kt)
- livewire grizzly (50kt)
- murktooth bramblekeep (50kt)

Does this seem like a fair deal?

@Sorrendragon - Chuck in an iron chest, and I'd say that's a fair offer of 420kt all up; let me know when you're online, so we can send with a minimum of delays from either side. I'm not surprised that both the Phony and the Sprite have jumped up in value; we've had a rush of new users, and this happens every time there's a new reg window!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner cool cheese. I'll send everything over now! :3
@spooner cool cheese. I'll send everything over now! :3
x5IhgMc.png
@spooner i have a fungusbeariing phony and a voltsprite intruder to possbly trade for i love pink if you want ?
@spooner i have a fungusbeariing phony and a voltsprite intruder to possbly trade for i love pink if you want ?
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious - That accent is a usermade accent, and is still active; it is re-released every few months at the price of 500g, and the user isn't okay with reselling either. So, I'd say 500g for it. Now, I'd rather not take the Phony atm, as I just got hold of one, but I will consider the Voltspire, which is worth about 86g (the gem prices for it are very inflated compared to the treasure ones).

Still, I'm not gonna trade the accent for just the Voltspire. Do you have anything to add to your offer to make it worth 500g?
@Astriferious - That accent is a usermade accent, and is still active; it is re-released every few months at the price of 500g, and the user isn't okay with reselling either. So, I'd say 500g for it. Now, I'd rather not take the Phony atm, as I just got hold of one, but I will consider the Voltspire, which is worth about 86g (the gem prices for it are very inflated compared to the treasure ones).

Still, I'm not gonna trade the accent for just the Voltspire. Do you have anything to add to your offer to make it worth 500g?
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner i can offer a graveyard guardian, hibernal starbear, cragbacked boldursa, sunbeam ursa and upon rollover a sundial imposter of which ever that equal what is best for you, ans depending on what you seek i can add more
@spooner i can offer a graveyard guardian, hibernal starbear, cragbacked boldursa, sunbeam ursa and upon rollover a sundial imposter of which ever that equal what is best for you, ans depending on what you seek i can add more
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious - Nah, right now I'm just focused on getting familiars I don't have, which are on the list on the first post - I have multiples of all those bears, sorry!

...Sneaked a look at your thread, though, and I see you've got a Wind Sprite for possible trading. Current AH value is 2500g, so would you take the following for it:

- I Love Pink accent (500g)
- Shadowrune accent (500g)
- Thresher Flatfins (1350g)
- The rest in pure treasure, so 90kt at a 1:600t rate.
@Astriferious - Nah, right now I'm just focused on getting familiars I don't have, which are on the list on the first post - I have multiples of all those bears, sorry!

...Sneaked a look at your thread, though, and I see you've got a Wind Sprite for possible trading. Current AH value is 2500g, so would you take the following for it:

- I Love Pink accent (500g)
- Shadowrune accent (500g)
- Thresher Flatfins (1350g)
- The rest in pure treasure, so 90kt at a 1:600t rate.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
I really only have 2x Pink Daisy Cabbies and 1x Pretty Purple Neck Bow :/

EDIT: I forgot to say, I have 27 900T that I could pay you C:
@Spooner
I really only have 2x Pink Daisy Cabbies and 1x Pretty Purple Neck Bow :/

EDIT: I forgot to say, I have 27 900T that I could pay you C:
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie - Pure treasure works for me, lol. So, if you could send over all of the following, I'll send back your chest!

- 2 Scholars @ 1300t each (2600t total)

- 1 Ambush @ 45k (47.6kt total)

- 1 Eliminate @ 67k (114.6kt total)

- 1 Dappled Seal @ 6500t (121.1kt total)

- 1 Greatshell @ 6000t (127.1kt total)

- 27,900t (155kt total)
@Minxwolfie - Pure treasure works for me, lol. So, if you could send over all of the following, I'll send back your chest!

- 2 Scholars @ 1300t each (2600t total)

- 1 Ambush @ 45k (47.6kt total)

- 1 Eliminate @ 67k (114.6kt total)

- 1 Dappled Seal @ 6500t (121.1kt total)

- 1 Greatshell @ 6000t (127.1kt total)

- 27,900t (155kt total)
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12