Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Spooner's Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@spooner

On mobile so apologies for the mess. Any of the accents I'm selling catch your eye here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1443653

And how much do you value logas?
@spooner

On mobile so apologies for the mess. Any of the accents I'm selling catch your eye here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1443653

And how much do you value logas?
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@NineEyes - That's some very tempting art you have there! I'd be interested in trading a Rotclaw (500k) and Magmatic Pauldrons (320k) for a fullbody colour piece, since you have both items listed in your wishlist. Do you have any dragon ginjka examples?

@Maila - That's a helluva lot of familiars - all fairly low value though, so I think that should be about right for the Plague Egg? If you send first, I'll send the egg right back.

@Fie - Of course. If you have a counter-offer, let me know - otherwise, thanks for looking.

@SirLeafheart - Strong interest in trading for your Starfall accent. What were you thinking for it? I'd value Logas at 240k.
@NineEyes - That's some very tempting art you have there! I'd be interested in trading a Rotclaw (500k) and Magmatic Pauldrons (320k) for a fullbody colour piece, since you have both items listed in your wishlist. Do you have any dragon ginjka examples?

@Maila - That's a helluva lot of familiars - all fairly low value though, so I think that should be about right for the Plague Egg? If you send first, I'll send the egg right back.

@Fie - Of course. If you have a counter-offer, let me know - otherwise, thanks for looking.

@SirLeafheart - Strong interest in trading for your Starfall accent. What were you thinking for it? I'd value Logas at 240k.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

I have standing offers of 2.5k pure gems and 2.9k worth of items as of yet if you want to offer for it xD

@Spooner

I have standing offers of 2.5k pure gems and 2.9k worth of items as of yet if you want to offer for it xD

mty1nS3.gif
@Spooner I have another person who's planning to trade me rotclaw, would you be ok with the water sprite/pauldrons? I don't do many commissions so I don't have any ginjka specific examples sadly, though I do have human examples in the thread ^^ What are you looking for :)?
@Spooner I have another person who's planning to trade me rotclaw, would you be ok with the water sprite/pauldrons? I don't do many commissions so I don't have any ginjka specific examples sadly, though I do have human examples in the thread ^^ What are you looking for :)?
cP22QlS.png
@SirLeafheart - I probably could offer over 5.4kg, but... nah, I'm too lazy, and there'd be far too many items involved. Did you have any interest in my stuff, though? I'd be quite interested in trading for Logas, if you've got 'em and want something I have.

@NineEyes - The Water Sprite's sitting at 900k, so I'd say it's either that or a Nature Sprite/Magmatic Pauldrons combo - your call! I'd be looking for a dragon ginjka of Slaughtermelon or Taki, your pick. The thing about dragon ginjkas is that the commissioner doesn't generally provide a ref beyond the dragon, and I'm not sure whether or not you'd be okay with that.
@SirLeafheart - I probably could offer over 5.4kg, but... nah, I'm too lazy, and there'd be far too many items involved. Did you have any interest in my stuff, though? I'd be quite interested in trading for Logas, if you've got 'em and want something I have.

@NineEyes - The Water Sprite's sitting at 900k, so I'd say it's either that or a Nature Sprite/Magmatic Pauldrons combo - your call! I'd be looking for a dragon ginjka of Slaughtermelon or Taki, your pick. The thing about dragon ginjkas is that the commissioner doesn't generally provide a ref beyond the dragon, and I'm not sure whether or not you'd be okay with that.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner

All sent! Thanks! :DD
@spooner

All sent! Thanks! :DD
MiYFQWd.gif
@spooner

I would be willing to do the math if you're up to building an offer like that //D

I'm interested in light burst accent :o
@spooner

I would be willing to do the math if you're up to building an offer like that //D

I'm interested in light burst accent :o
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart - Pffft, I'm not about to be completely cleared out of stock just a few hours into my own sales thread.

Lightburst Flora's at 500k at the moment, which translates into two Logas!
@SirLeafheart - Pffft, I'm not about to be completely cleared out of stock just a few hours into my own sales thread.

Lightburst Flora's at 500k at the moment, which translates into two Logas!
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner I'm seeing them in the AH for 590k, would you be ok accepting AH price? Yep just the dergs is good with me :D Ahhhh Taki is so cool but I'm tempted to do Slaughtermelon just on the name alone XD!! Just let me know a bit about their personalities :3
@Spooner I'm seeing them in the AH for 590k, would you be ok accepting AH price? Yep just the dergs is good with me :D Ahhhh Taki is so cool but I'm tempted to do Slaughtermelon just on the name alone XD!! Just let me know a bit about their personalities :3
cP22QlS.png
@Spooner

A derg can dream ;D

Anyway I can toss over two logas for the accent sure! Send rn!
@Spooner

A derg can dream ;D

Anyway I can toss over two logas for the accent sure! Send rn!
mty1nS3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12