Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Spooner's Wishlist
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Spooner
Will do!! :D
@Spooner
Will do!! :D
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Spooner
Stuff, sent!!
@Spooner
Stuff, sent!!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@spooner sounds fantastic!! I'll send it over now :)
@spooner sounds fantastic!! I'll send it over now :)
@spooner im afraid i dont want shadowrune,kim more in the market for pure(or in gems) for that im afraid (while those thresher fins tempt my soul),

I can add
A tuxedo floracat
3 gilded chests(i value em at 40kt apiece)
Voltspire intruder
Steam gyre
Serthis potionsmaster
Sentinel mith

And/or art if you feel so inclined to ask
@spooner im afraid i dont want shadowrune,kim more in the market for pure(or in gems) for that im afraid (while those thresher fins tempt my soul),

I can add
A tuxedo floracat
3 gilded chests(i value em at 40kt apiece)
Voltspire intruder
Steam gyre
Serthis potionsmaster
Sentinel mith

And/or art if you feel so inclined to ask
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@spooner Ahh Spoonie, I've found a crystalhide treads for cheap. No need to hold yours for me

It was great doing business with ya! But ya never know, I might be back soon to peruse more of your stuff :)
@spooner Ahh Spoonie, I've found a crystalhide treads for cheap. No need to hold yours for me

It was great doing business with ya! But ya never know, I might be back soon to peruse more of your stuff :)
x5IhgMc.png
@Astriferious - Yo, I really like your art. We'll obviously have to negotiate details and stuff, but how does this sound for your side:

- Voltspire Intruder (93g right now)
- Tuxedo Floracat (39g)
- Sentinel Mith (45g)

That comes to 177g of value, and I would like to fill the 323g gap with art. At your 1:580 rate, 323g is about 187kt - checking through your prices, I think that would be a fair price for a coloured, detailed dragon fullbody, considering that you're running fullbody ginjkas at 100kt and midwaist dragons at 35kt. If you're not offering fullbodied dragons, that's fine - I just think it'd be easier to commission one highly detailed piece as opposed to a heap of not-so-detailed busts!
@Astriferious - Yo, I really like your art. We'll obviously have to negotiate details and stuff, but how does this sound for your side:

- Voltspire Intruder (93g right now)
- Tuxedo Floracat (39g)
- Sentinel Mith (45g)

That comes to 177g of value, and I would like to fill the 323g gap with art. At your 1:580 rate, 323g is about 187kt - checking through your prices, I think that would be a fair price for a coloured, detailed dragon fullbody, considering that you're running fullbody ginjkas at 100kt and midwaist dragons at 35kt. If you're not offering fullbodied dragons, that's fine - I just think it'd be easier to commission one highly detailed piece as opposed to a heap of not-so-detailed busts!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner sounds decent, i can easily do a dragon fullbody (and tbh if people wanted to pay more i could make it even more detailed, but they pay for cheap and i think its what they end up with) but yeah toss me a dragon, depending on the genes i might not be able to do it but i can give it a shot

(Though im glad you like my art, makes me feel a little better on the inside)
@spooner sounds decent, i can easily do a dragon fullbody (and tbh if people wanted to pay more i could make it even more detailed, but they pay for cheap and i think its what they end up with) but yeah toss me a dragon, depending on the genes i might not be able to do it but i can give it a shot

(Though im glad you like my art, makes me feel a little better on the inside)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Spooner Do you have spares of Longneck Wanderer and Steelhound?
@Spooner Do you have spares of Longneck Wanderer and Steelhound?
“All has been looted, betrayed, sold; black death's wing flashed ahead.”
(Anna Akhmatova)
UqN4jFQ.png
@BlackDeath - I have one Longneck Wanderer and one Steelhound I don't mind selling.

@Astriferious - Sounds like a plan, yo. I get how you feel on people paying cheaply - IMO, artists ought to charge based on how many hours they put into things, though I'm more a writer than a drawer. Anyway - how about Sir Cuit? I can hold the accent for you until the picture's done.

Also, gonna close this thread for now! It's been fun - if you want any more of my stuff, noot over here.
@BlackDeath - I have one Longneck Wanderer and one Steelhound I don't mind selling.

@Astriferious - Sounds like a plan, yo. I get how you feel on people paying cheaply - IMO, artists ought to charge based on how many hours they put into things, though I'm more a writer than a drawer. Anyway - how about Sir Cuit? I can hold the accent for you until the picture's done.

Also, gonna close this thread for now! It's been fun - if you want any more of my stuff, noot over here.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Ah, I was looking to trade but I see you've closed that... But thank you for your answer!
@Spooner Ah, I was looking to trade but I see you've closed that... But thank you for your answer!
“All has been looted, betrayed, sold; black death's wing flashed ahead.”
(Anna Akhmatova)
UqN4jFQ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12