Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Spooner's Wishlist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Sorrendragon - Omg, I know that feeling - it brings to mind the time I spent one million treasure on birdskull stuff, waaaaaay back when I was a clueless newbie who thought it'd be a brilliant investment. Thankfully, I'm very interested in festival accents and don't mind chest trades anyway, so you're in luck!

Yes, I'll take Rusted Chests and Iron Chests, and Iron Chests I'll do pretty much anything for - the satisfaction of opening 'em is the best, haha.

That all looks fine; the only thing I won't take would be the Cloud Chaser skin, on the grounds that it's a coli skin and its value is guaranteed to crash. I also don't mind giving you 20k to cover the difference given that the Stonekeeper Sash's value has been undercut, and you can take the Rusted chest off that particular offer.

Aaand the Shady Sash has been restored; I must have removed it when I was removing the Arcane sash from the listings, whoops.

@Minxwolfie - Eliminates are at 67k right now, but I'm not that interested in them at present; I have Eliminates on all but one of my trainer dragons, so I'd only want the one. Still, if we go with one Eliminate and one Ambush, 67 + 45 would give you a total of 112kt, which is just 43kt short of the total if you'd like to make that up with treasure or another item!
@Sorrendragon - Omg, I know that feeling - it brings to mind the time I spent one million treasure on birdskull stuff, waaaaaay back when I was a clueless newbie who thought it'd be a brilliant investment. Thankfully, I'm very interested in festival accents and don't mind chest trades anyway, so you're in luck!

Yes, I'll take Rusted Chests and Iron Chests, and Iron Chests I'll do pretty much anything for - the satisfaction of opening 'em is the best, haha.

That all looks fine; the only thing I won't take would be the Cloud Chaser skin, on the grounds that it's a coli skin and its value is guaranteed to crash. I also don't mind giving you 20k to cover the difference given that the Stonekeeper Sash's value has been undercut, and you can take the Rusted chest off that particular offer.

Aaand the Shady Sash has been restored; I must have removed it when I was removing the Arcane sash from the listings, whoops.

@Minxwolfie - Eliminates are at 67k right now, but I'm not that interested in them at present; I have Eliminates on all but one of my trainer dragons, so I'd only want the one. Still, if we go with one Eliminate and one Ambush, 67 + 45 would give you a total of 112kt, which is just 43kt short of the total if you'd like to make that up with treasure or another item!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
If we do go with the last deal, what other items would you be looking for? E.g. Swipp items, something from one of my Forum Posts, etc.
@Spooner
If we do go with the last deal, what other items would you be looking for? E.g. Swipp items, something from one of my Forum Posts, etc.
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie - I can't see your forum posts on the grounds that I can only see the first six posts you've made, haha. If you have a post where you've put everything you can trade off, I'll happily look at it; just link me!

In meantime, I'll say that anything off my wishlist would work; cheaper items would be these:

- Ebony Antlers
- Ivory Antlers
- Bone Crown
- any silk items that aren't Crimson Arm Silks or Fillets
- Glowing Clawtips of any colour
- Non-filigree boots and tail guards
- Gold and Cobalt Filigree armour pieces
- Familiars I don't have (I'm missing quite a few cheap ones)
- Iron Chests
- Rusted Chests
- Tinctures
@Minxwolfie - I can't see your forum posts on the grounds that I can only see the first six posts you've made, haha. If you have a post where you've put everything you can trade off, I'll happily look at it; just link me!

In meantime, I'll say that anything off my wishlist would work; cheaper items would be these:

- Ebony Antlers
- Ivory Antlers
- Bone Crown
- any silk items that aren't Crimson Arm Silks or Fillets
- Glowing Clawtips of any colour
- Non-filigree boots and tail guards
- Gold and Cobalt Filigree armour pieces
- Familiars I don't have (I'm missing quite a few cheap ones)
- Iron Chests
- Rusted Chests
- Tinctures
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
If you scroll down a little on my clan profile, you'll see some (I think) useful forum posts, including my Food Good-bags forum post c:

Do you have a list or something of the familiars you don't have? I have quite a few, rotting away in my hoard..
@Spooner
If you scroll down a little on my clan profile, you'll see some (I think) useful forum posts, including my Food Good-bags forum post c:

Do you have a list or something of the familiars you don't have? I have quite a few, rotting away in my hoard..
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Spooner

How much is the Accent:Jade Draft?
@Spooner

How much is the Accent:Jade Draft?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@spooner

Thank goodness for you, or I'd still be stuck with these darned things!

All right, I think I've got it this time. I noticed that the monies cancel each other out xD

Winter draft chest (150kt) + glade golem (70kt )+ 10kt = Electrified Sash

Surgelight chest (130kt+50kt) = Stonekeeper Sash (160kt) +20kt

Winter draft chest (150kt) + The Fool skin (40kt) + Iron Treasure chest (17kt) = Illuminated Sash (205kt) (Need your okay)

Construct of Flame skin (89kt) + rusted chest (3kt) = Infectionist Sash (91kt)

I'll send everything over when you okay that third transaction!

@spooner

Thank goodness for you, or I'd still be stuck with these darned things!

All right, I think I've got it this time. I noticed that the monies cancel each other out xD

Winter draft chest (150kt) + glade golem (70kt )+ 10kt = Electrified Sash

Surgelight chest (130kt+50kt) = Stonekeeper Sash (160kt) +20kt

Winter draft chest (150kt) + The Fool skin (40kt) + Iron Treasure chest (17kt) = Illuminated Sash (205kt) (Need your okay)

Construct of Flame skin (89kt) + rusted chest (3kt) = Infectionist Sash (91kt)

I'll send everything over when you okay that third transaction!

x5IhgMc.png
@Minxwolfie - I don't need food right now, orz; I've been grinding for Baldwin items because I'm addicted to those glowy toenails, and have more than enough food!

Honestly, it's probably best if you just check my Bestiary for yourself (click on the book just under my icon next to this post) - there are about 287 familiars, and I only have 177 of them. Many of the ones I'm missing are quite cheap and easily obtainable, I'm just lazy tbh.

Here's the cheap ones, though:

- Banded Owlcat
- Bamboo Phytocat
- Blooming Strangler
- Bucktooth Digger
- Cheerful Residue
- Clown Hippocampus
- Colourburst Buttersnake
- Coral Carpenter
- Corpse Cleaner
- Crimson Reef Snail
- Dappled Seal
- Dryad
- Fallout Streak
- Fungusbearing Phony
- Gale Wolf
- Greatshell
- Greater Sandstrike
- Granite Thresher
- Harvest Floracat
- Leftover Residue
- Longneck Hunter
- Longneck Interloper
- Maned Rasa
- Marbled Jester
- Maren Scout
- Maren Warrior
- Mimic Buttersnake
- Mottled Buttersnake
- Mock Firebird
- Nephrite Chameleon
- Nightsky Furian
- Peacock Scorpion
- Painted Centaur
- Raptorik Warrior
- Red-Winged Owlcat
- Scrapmetal Tracker
- Sentient Alloy
- Sentinel Mith
- Serthis Potionmaster
- Shale Thresher
- Shellion
- Smoke Gyre
- Snowsquall Floracat
- Spinel Vulstal
- Steam Gyre
- Trick of the Light
- Tourmaline Vulstal
- Tuxedo Floracat
- Umberhorn Qiriq
- Voltspire Intruder
- Winter Wolf
- Wintermane Bowman

I'll add it to the top post. Also - @FeeshyKette, you don't need to drag yourself through my whole bestiary now!

@Moonwater - Jade Draft is 148kt.

@Sorrendragon - That all works out. If you send first, I'll send back Electrified, Illuminated, Infectionist and Stonekeeper Sashes!
@Minxwolfie - I don't need food right now, orz; I've been grinding for Baldwin items because I'm addicted to those glowy toenails, and have more than enough food!

Honestly, it's probably best if you just check my Bestiary for yourself (click on the book just under my icon next to this post) - there are about 287 familiars, and I only have 177 of them. Many of the ones I'm missing are quite cheap and easily obtainable, I'm just lazy tbh.

Here's the cheap ones, though:

- Banded Owlcat
- Bamboo Phytocat
- Blooming Strangler
- Bucktooth Digger
- Cheerful Residue
- Clown Hippocampus
- Colourburst Buttersnake
- Coral Carpenter
- Corpse Cleaner
- Crimson Reef Snail
- Dappled Seal
- Dryad
- Fallout Streak
- Fungusbearing Phony
- Gale Wolf
- Greatshell
- Greater Sandstrike
- Granite Thresher
- Harvest Floracat
- Leftover Residue
- Longneck Hunter
- Longneck Interloper
- Maned Rasa
- Marbled Jester
- Maren Scout
- Maren Warrior
- Mimic Buttersnake
- Mottled Buttersnake
- Mock Firebird
- Nephrite Chameleon
- Nightsky Furian
- Peacock Scorpion
- Painted Centaur
- Raptorik Warrior
- Red-Winged Owlcat
- Scrapmetal Tracker
- Sentient Alloy
- Sentinel Mith
- Serthis Potionmaster
- Shale Thresher
- Shellion
- Smoke Gyre
- Snowsquall Floracat
- Spinel Vulstal
- Steam Gyre
- Trick of the Light
- Tourmaline Vulstal
- Tuxedo Floracat
- Umberhorn Qiriq
- Voltspire Intruder
- Winter Wolf
- Wintermane Bowman

I'll add it to the top post. Also - @FeeshyKette, you don't need to drag yourself through my whole bestiary now!

@Moonwater - Jade Draft is 148kt.

@Sorrendragon - That all works out. If you send first, I'll send back Electrified, Illuminated, Infectionist and Stonekeeper Sashes!
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
Out of those, I actually only have a Greatshell, and a Dappled Seal :P But I might have a look at your Bestiary.
@Spooner
Out of those, I actually only have a Greatshell, and a Dappled Seal :P But I might have a look at your Bestiary.
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Spooner

I am interested in your Runaway Rotclaw. They're about 300kt on the AH right now.

Would you be interested in a Chillspike Collar (~100kt), a Voltspire Intruder (~55kt), and a Gustborne Balloon (~130kt) for it?
@Spooner

I am interested in your Runaway Rotclaw. They're about 300kt on the AH right now.

Would you be interested in a Chillspike Collar (~100kt), a Voltspire Intruder (~55kt), and a Gustborne Balloon (~130kt) for it?
@Minxwolfie - Dappled Seal = 6500t, Greatshell = 6000k, for a total of 12.5k that can be added to your numbers. Combined with an Ambush and an Eliminate, that's 124.5kt, so you are now short just 30.5kt.

@eriophora - 100 + 55 + 130 comes to 285kt, but undercutters just brought the Rotclaw price to 280k, so it remains a fair offer. Send the items over, and I'll send you the Rotclaw!
@Minxwolfie - Dappled Seal = 6500t, Greatshell = 6000k, for a total of 12.5k that can be added to your numbers. Combined with an Ambush and an Eliminate, that's 124.5kt, so you are now short just 30.5kt.

@eriophora - 100 + 55 + 130 comes to 285kt, but undercutters just brought the Rotclaw price to 280k, so it remains a fair offer. Send the items over, and I'll send you the Rotclaw!
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12