Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Spooner's Wishlist
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@BlackDeath - Nah, you can still trade on the grounds that you hopped in before I could close the thread! I just wanted to stem off the flow of new people for now.
@BlackDeath - Nah, you can still trade on the grounds that you hopped in before I could close the thread! I just wanted to stem off the flow of new people for now.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Cool! :) In that case, I could offer you either

- an unhatched nature egg (AH: 100k). The two familiars are 35k (Steelhound) and 27.5k (Longneck Wanderer) = 62.5k. Do you have anything you don't mind parting with to make up for the difference? Unfortunately, I don't remember what you had up for trade. ^^;

or
- Steam Gyre (29.5k), Peacock Firebird (25k) and Winter Wolf (8k).

@Spooner Cool! :) In that case, I could offer you either

- an unhatched nature egg (AH: 100k). The two familiars are 35k (Steelhound) and 27.5k (Longneck Wanderer) = 62.5k. Do you have anything you don't mind parting with to make up for the difference? Unfortunately, I don't remember what you had up for trade. ^^;

or
- Steam Gyre (29.5k), Peacock Firebird (25k) and Winter Wolf (8k).

“All has been looted, betrayed, sold; black death's wing flashed ahead.”
(Anna Akhmatova)
UqN4jFQ.png
@BlackDeath - I can give you either pure treasure to cover that gap, or any of the other familiars listed in my bestiary!
@BlackDeath - I can give you either pure treasure to cover that gap, or any of the other familiars listed in my bestiary!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Awesome. How about the treasure then?
@Spooner Awesome. How about the treasure then?
“All has been looted, betrayed, sold; black death's wing flashed ahead.”
(Anna Akhmatova)
UqN4jFQ.png
@BlackDeath - Sent!
@BlackDeath - Sent!
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner also, if you'd take the time to fill out a form in my art shop i'd aplreciate it, it makea it easier to navigate
@spooner also, if you'd take the time to fill out a form in my art shop i'd aplreciate it, it makea it easier to navigate
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@spooner omg noooooo I was just checking back if you had some more cool stuff I could afford to trade for, but alas it's all gone.....all gone D:

(hey do you have any darkened scars you don't mind trading away? :3)

FREE BUMP FOR YOU SPOONIE!
@spooner omg noooooo I was just checking back if you had some more cool stuff I could afford to trade for, but alas it's all gone.....all gone D:

(hey do you have any darkened scars you don't mind trading away? :3)

FREE BUMP FOR YOU SPOONIE!
x5IhgMc.png
@Spooner

Did someone say art of Pokemon OCs

>: >
@Spooner

Did someone say art of Pokemon OCs

>: >
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Aarune - Someone did say that~ I wouldn't be looking to buy until Thundercrack starts, though - I only buy and trade in this thread during festivals. Also - that Chihiro pair's RTB now! Did you want Earth eyes, or is any nest fine?
@Aarune - Someone did say that~ I wouldn't be looking to buy until Thundercrack starts, though - I only buy and trade in this thread during festivals. Also - that Chihiro pair's RTB now! Did you want Earth eyes, or is any nest fine?
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner I would love to try my hand at drawing some of your OCs if you would like~
And, oh, lovely! I would love for him to have Earth eyes, but if you can't do that, I definitely understand :>

I actually stumbled upon a pair for Gundam if you want to see them! I can send a message
@Spooner I would love to try my hand at drawing some of your OCs if you would like~
And, oh, lovely! I would love for him to have Earth eyes, but if you can't do that, I definitely understand :>

I actually stumbled upon a pair for Gundam if you want to see them! I can send a message
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12