Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 ... 3163 3164
@OmniSn00t017

The bonus streak only activates when the Coliseum venue's level is equal to/above the highest-level dragon on your team. So, with the dragons you're using, you'd only get an EXP bonus in the Blooming Grove (L11) or higher.
@OmniSn00t017

The bonus streak only activates when the Coliseum venue's level is equal to/above the highest-level dragon on your team. So, with the dragons you're using, you'd only get an EXP bonus in the Blooming Grove (L11) or higher.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@OmniSn00t017
you will need to grind in venue with the same level as your highest leveled dragon,

Example: I have a level 25 dragon that i grind with, She will not gain bonus exp in the level 24 venue (mire), but would in the level 25 venue. (golemn workshop/kelpbeds/portal)

since you have a level 11 on your team, you will have to grind in Blooming grove to get bonus exp.
@OmniSn00t017
you will need to grind in venue with the same level as your highest leveled dragon,

Example: I have a level 25 dragon that i grind with, She will not gain bonus exp in the level 24 venue (mire), but would in the level 25 venue. (golemn workshop/kelpbeds/portal)

since you have a level 11 on your team, you will have to grind in Blooming grove to get bonus exp.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
@NightmareJudge and @Kapow Ok tysm! :3 [emoji=gold star size=1]
@NightmareJudge and @Kapow
Ok tysm! :3
14457012_q5fZ337DgHvnQYd.gif29277231_6MI0ggBZDoOnnFF.png
Omni- She/they Feel free to shoot me a friend rq!
@OmniSn00t017

It starts with the very first battle (5%) and is automatically calculated but doesn't list it as "bonus" experience.

Experience is based on the difference between the highest leveled dragon in the party and the level range of the venue. Once the highest leveled dragon is more than 5 levels higher than the venue range all dragons in the party stop getting experience. Every level higher than the range of the venue decreases experience per battle.

You can read more about it here.

You might consider restatting your dragons with a Tincture of Dissolution. The coli does not reward an evenly statted dragon. Right now your team is hitting like optimally statted L5s which is why fighting in a venue for that level (Blooming Grove) isn't possible.

Check out EeveeDream's Sedona guide for stats and stones.
@OmniSn00t017

It starts with the very first battle (5%) and is automatically calculated but doesn't list it as "bonus" experience.

Experience is based on the difference between the highest leveled dragon in the party and the level range of the venue. Once the highest leveled dragon is more than 5 levels higher than the venue range all dragons in the party stop getting experience. Every level higher than the range of the venue decreases experience per battle.

You might consider restatting your dragons with a Tincture of Dissolution. The coli does not reward an evenly statted dragon. Right now your team is hitting like optimally statted L5s which is why fighting in a venue for that level (Blooming Grove) isn't possible.

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@SilverImagines
FR is written in PHP with a SQL database.
@SilverImagines
FR is written in PHP with a SQL database.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
If I want a pair's eggs to hatch on the 11th, I should nest on the 6th, yes?

Thank you in advance.
If I want a pair's eggs to hatch on the 11th, I should nest on the 6th, yes?

Thank you in advance.

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
@Sinnouk Yep! It's always a little confusing to do the math lol. You could always nest them a day early though, just in case - it doesn't hurt the eggs to just leave them on the nest an extra day.
@Sinnouk Yep! It's always a little confusing to do the math lol. You could always nest them a day early though, just in case - it doesn't hurt the eggs to just leave them on the nest an extra day.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Nightwind" date="2021-11-04 23:06:27" ] @OmniSn00t017 It starts with the very first battle (5%) and is automatically calculated but doesn't list it as "bonus" experience. Experience is based on the difference between the highest leveled dragon in the party and the level range of the venue. Once the highest leveled dragon is more than 5 levels higher than the venue range all dragons in the party stop getting experience. Every level higher than the range of the venue decreases experience per battle. You can read more about it here. You might consider restatting your dragons with a Tincture of Dissolution. The coli does not reward an evenly statted dragon. Right now your team is hitting like optimally statted L5s which is why fighting in a venue for that level (Blooming Grove) isn't possible. Check out EeveeDream's Sedona guide for stats and stones. [/quote] @Nightwind tysm, I have played for 7 years and DID NOT KNOW THIS!! [why I love this thread <3
Nightwind wrote on 2021-11-04 23:06:27:
@OmniSn00t017

@Nightwind
tysm, I have played for 7 years and DID NOT KNOW THIS!! [why I love this thread <3
Is there a guide somewhere that lists all the mats needed to brew a bogsneak scroll from scratch? Not just for the scroll, but each of its components combined so I could see the total of each mat needed? I tried a search, but couldn't find one. It would be nice to be able to check and see if I had all the mats on hand before starting the process. I didn't want to work it all up if someone had already done it somewhere already. Edit - I made a visual version since the guide was a little confusing to me. Bog sneak scroll reqs - [item=breed change: bogsneak] [item=reinforced glass beaker]x4 [item=fine alchemical reduction]x4 [item=Imbued sulfur]x2 totals below combined with the final scroll mats. [item=broken bottle] x8 [item=orange goo]x4 [item=red goo]x4 [item=yellow goo]x8 [item=blue goo]x2 [item=purple sludge]x8 [item=blue sludge]x1 [item=black slime]x2 [item=white slime]x2 [item=grey slime]x3 [item=green ooze]x6 [item=gold muck]x2 [item=copper muck]x3
Is there a guide somewhere that lists all the mats needed to brew a bogsneak scroll from scratch? Not just for the scroll, but each of its components combined so I could see the total of each mat needed?

I tried a search, but couldn't find one. It would be nice to be able to check and see if I had all the mats on hand before starting the process. I didn't want to work it all up if someone had already done it somewhere already.

Edit - I made a visual version since the guide was a little confusing to me.
Bog sneak scroll reqs -
Breed Change: Bogsneak
Reinforced Glass Beaker x4 Fine Alchemical Reduction x4 Imbued Sulfur x2
totals below combined with the final scroll mats.

Broken Bottle x8
Orange Goo x4 Red Goo x4 Yellow Goo x8 Blue Goo x2
Purple Sludge x8 Blue Sludge x1
Black Slime x2 White Slime x2 Grey Slime x3
Green Ooze x6
Gold Muck x2 Copper Muck x3
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup This guide lists the components required for each recipe: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_26000038

For a Bogsneak scroll you'd need:
Apparel/Slime: 3 = 3 Grey
Familiars/Muck: 5 = 2 Gold + 3 Copper
Other/Sudge: 1 = 1 Blue

2x Imbued Sulfur
Food/Goo: 1 = 1 Blue
Materials/Ooze: 3 = 3 Green
Apparel/Slime: 2 = 1 Black + 1 White

2x Fine Alchemical Reduction
Food/Goo: 2 = 2 Yellow
Other/Sludge: 2 = 2 Purple

1x Reinforced Glass Beaker (2)
Food/Goo: 4 = 2 Orange + 2 Red
Broken Bottle x3 (Digging/Scavenging/Coliseum)
188900 treasure
@HSoup This guide lists the components required for each recipe: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_26000038

For a Bogsneak scroll you'd need:
Apparel/Slime: 3 = 3 Grey
Familiars/Muck: 5 = 2 Gold + 3 Copper
Other/Sudge: 1 = 1 Blue

2x Imbued Sulfur
Food/Goo: 1 = 1 Blue
Materials/Ooze: 3 = 3 Green
Apparel/Slime: 2 = 1 Black + 1 White

2x Fine Alchemical Reduction
Food/Goo: 2 = 2 Yellow
Other/Sludge: 2 = 2 Purple

1x Reinforced Glass Beaker (2)
Food/Goo: 4 = 2 Orange + 2 Red
Broken Bottle x3 (Digging/Scavenging/Coliseum)
188900 treasure
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 ... 3163 3164