Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 ... 3162 3163
@Herddog

For some people the counter has been giving the wrong time until you refresh the page. The good news is that even without refreshing the actual brewing time is correct. No clue why since nobody in Bugs has been giving enough info for the devs to figure it out but so far it seems cosmetic instead of a real time bug.
@Herddog

For some people the counter has been giving the wrong time until you refresh the page. The good news is that even without refreshing the actual brewing time is correct. No clue why since nobody in Bugs has been giving enough info for the devs to figure it out but so far it seems cosmetic instead of a real time bug.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Thanks, I'm glad to know it's not just me. :)
@Nightwind
Thanks, I'm glad to know it's not just me. :)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
when people include pictures of items in posts, you can hover over them and the info box pops up. What is the syntax for putting pictures in like this?

Thank you!
when people include pictures of items in posts, you can hover over them and the info box pops up. What is the syntax for putting pictures in like this?

Thank you!

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
@almosteverything [code][item=item name] [item=Breed Change: Fae][item=Intact Parchment][/code] [item=Breed Change: Fae][item=Intact Parchment] You might want to check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2235393]Crowe's BBCode Compendium[/url] as a beginner's guide to coding on the forums!
@almosteverything
Code:
[item=item name] [item=Breed Change: Fae][item=Intact Parchment]
Breed Change: Fae Intact Parchment

You might want to check out Crowe's BBCode Compendium as a beginner's guide to coding on the forums!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@nightmarejudge

Oh that's excellent, thank you so much! I am going to check out that coding guide.
@nightmarejudge

Oh that's excellent, thank you so much! I am going to check out that coding guide.

kelly/æ
she/they
FR +2
So I was reading lore and saw this: "* The summer coat is pictured at the top of the article and is the coat used as the official breed artwork."

Is there any offical art with a Tun's winter coat?
So I was reading lore and saw this: "* The summer coat is pictured at the top of the article and is the coat used as the official breed artwork."

Is there any offical art with a Tun's winter coat?
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
@FallenAngel
Alas, no
@FallenAngel
Alas, no
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@FallenAngel
Never any official art, but when asked before staff have teased/dodged the answer with such pictures as a pile of cottonballs and a very fluffy rabbit, and let us draw conclusions from there :P
@FallenAngel
Never any official art, but when asked before staff have teased/dodged the answer with such pictures as a pile of cottonballs and a very fluffy rabbit, and let us draw conclusions from there :P
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Im looking for a thread where people trade treasure for gems or vice versa and I have no idea where to look T-T
Im looking for a thread where people trade treasure for gems or vice versa and I have no idea where to look T-T
lSyxazy.pngv2PJF9u.pngzNcyhot.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngvjHxXR9.pngmlHpBMC.png
IS8juMR.png
@sashademontiger

Gem/Treasure trades can be found in Items for Sale! There's no set ratio, but due to an increasing demand for Gems, the current value hovers around 1 Gem for 1,300 Treasure.
@sashademontiger

Gem/Treasure trades can be found in Items for Sale! There's no set ratio, but due to an increasing demand for Gems, the current value hovers around 1 Gem for 1,300 Treasure.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
1 2 ... 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 ... 3162 3163