Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 ... 3162 3163
@Coward is that where you would post contests and such as well though?
@Coward is that where you would post contests and such as well though?
Heyo im Ell!! |
They/Them |
My Beloved |
CkbRBhK.gif
@Elliwoods
if it's a contest regarding your dragon, yes it would be be in dragon share. it's different for other items or things not about your dragon.
@Elliwoods
if it's a contest regarding your dragon, yes it would be be in dragon share. it's different for other items or things not about your dragon.
TlQjbxg.gif
@Coward Ok thank you so much!
@Coward Ok thank you so much!
Heyo im Ell!! |
They/Them |
My Beloved |
CkbRBhK.gif
How does quoting a forum post affect pings? If I ping someone in a post, and then quote that same post without editing the pings, will they still be notified the second time?
How does quoting a forum post affect pings? If I ping someone in a post, and then quote that same post without editing the pings, will they still be notified the second time?
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
@Svecounia72 yes they will be pinged again so make sure to edit the quote
@Svecounia72 yes they will be pinged again so make sure to edit the quote
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Svecounia72 @Koyako
actually, editing a post will only ping again if you make 1 edit to remove the ping and make another to add it back.

edit: not actually changing anything, just adding this to show a bit better
edit 2: ignore me, I misread that. yes quotes will still ping unless you change that
@Svecounia72 @Koyako
actually, editing a post will only ping again if you make 1 edit to remove the ping and make another to add it back.

edit: not actually changing anything, just adding this to show a bit better
edit 2: ignore me, I misread that. yes quotes will still ping unless you change that
unknown.png
@Skyblaze oooh I thought they meant they were posting the quote in another post. Whoops. If you add a quote to the post you had the pings on then no, there aren’t going to be double pings

Edit: I think this question is just worded weirdly. Let’s see what they say.

Edit: also you still won’t get a double ping even if you take out the @ and then re add it in another edit. The post will only ping a person once no matter how much you edit that ping.
@Skyblaze oooh I thought they meant they were posting the quote in another post. Whoops. If you add a quote to the post you had the pings on then no, there aren’t going to be double pings

Edit: I think this question is just worded weirdly. Let’s see what they say.

Edit: also you still won’t get a double ping even if you take out the @ and then re add it in another edit. The post will only ping a person once no matter how much you edit that ping.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Hi, so I just started and I'm kind of confused, do you know how to earn money? And also how to change your pfp! Thanks!
Hi, so I just started and I'm kind of confused, do you know how to earn money? And also how to change your pfp! Thanks!
@donutholes
welcome to FR! you can get treasure in a lot of ways, such as exalting dragons, selling items or playing fairgrounds games.
I'd also recommend checking out the which waystone or just exploring the site in general, since there are a lot of other things to do

to change your avatar, click the arrow next to your username on the top right of the screen, there should be an option to change it to any dragon in your lair from there
@donutholes
welcome to FR! you can get treasure in a lot of ways, such as exalting dragons, selling items or playing fairgrounds games.
I'd also recommend checking out the which waystone or just exploring the site in general, since there are a lot of other things to do

to change your avatar, click the arrow next to your username on the top right of the screen, there should be an option to change it to any dragon in your lair from there
unknown.png
Prismatic Token says it takes 96 hours but my brew says it will be done in 120. What is going on?

Edit: Refreshed and it now shows the countdown started at 96 hours.

Well, that's odd.
Prismatic Token says it takes 96 hours but my brew says it will be done in 120. What is going on?

Edit: Refreshed and it now shows the countdown started at 96 hours.

Well, that's odd.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
1 2 ... 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 ... 3162 3163