Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 ... 3162 3163
@NightmareJudge Thank you so much!
@NightmareJudge Thank you so much!
lSyxazy.pngv2PJF9u.pngzNcyhot.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngvjHxXR9.pngmlHpBMC.png
IS8juMR.png
What forum would I post a dragon "stud" service in?
What forum would I post a dragon "stud" service in?
~Check out my profile for trades!~
@InkBunnyGold

Despite being a service it ends up in Dragon Trades.

I'm not sure if you're offering to stud or looking to stud but it's also not popular as dragon lending is not a site-supported feature. There is no guarantee that dragons/hatchlings will be returned and the site won't step in.

Dragon Ownership Article
@InkBunnyGold

I'm not sure if you're offering to stud or looking to stud but it's also not popular as dragon lending is not a site-supported feature. There is no guarantee that dragons/hatchlings will be returned and the site won't step in.

Dragon Ownership Article
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
[quote name="Nightwind" date="2020-09-01 12:23:47" ] Despite being a service it ends up in Dragon Trades. I'm not sure if you're offering to stud or looking to stud but it's also not popular as dragon lending is not a site-supported feature. There is no guarantee that dragons/hatchlings will be returned and the site won't step in. [/quote] I'm the one offering to stud, and thank you for the help!!
Nightwind wrote on 2020-09-01 12:23:47:

I'm the one offering to stud, and thank you for the help!!
~Check out my profile for trades!~
Hey guys!
I got an unhatched egg from coli and I've been trying to sell it in the auction house for weeks but no one seems to want it lol. Now I got another one! So I'm thinking of opening one of the eggs myself.
I've got some questions. Will the dragon come out like a progenitor? with basic genes? or is there a chance of it having other genes?
Can I get any type of species or only the ones you can choose when you create an account?
Andddd if I don't like what I get, I've seen there are scrolls to change species and genes, right? Can I use those?
Thanks!
Hey guys!
I got an unhatched egg from coli and I've been trying to sell it in the auction house for weeks but no one seems to want it lol. Now I got another one! So I'm thinking of opening one of the eggs myself.
I've got some questions. Will the dragon come out like a progenitor? with basic genes? or is there a chance of it having other genes?
Can I get any type of species or only the ones you can choose when you create an account?
Andddd if I don't like what I get, I've seen there are scrolls to change species and genes, right? Can I use those?
Thanks!
@keruza If your egg isn't selling try lowering the price. If it isn't the lowest priced egg on the AH it'll probably take a while to sell.

Eggs will hatch into a triple basic plentiful breed (tundra, fae, mirror or guardian). You can use scrolls to add genes and change the breed if you want to, yes. Most scrolls come from the marketplace but you can see all the scrolls and how to get them with the game database: https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/specialty/1?name=&description=&itemid=&display_type=&treasure_min=&treasure_max=&gem_min=&gem_max=&rarity=&color=&subcategory=specialty+items&hoard_vault=&sort=name_asc
@keruza If your egg isn't selling try lowering the price. If it isn't the lowest priced egg on the AH it'll probably take a while to sell.

Eggs will hatch into a triple basic plentiful breed (tundra, fae, mirror or guardian). You can use scrolls to add genes and change the breed if you want to, yes. Most scrolls come from the marketplace but you can see all the scrolls and how to get them with the game database: https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/specialty/1?name=&description=&itemid=&display_type=&treasure_min=&treasure_max=&gem_min=&gem_max=&rarity=&color=&subcategory=specialty+items&hoard_vault=&sort=name_asc
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Thank you Lonin! I lower the price every time it expires but still no luck. I'll keep trying to sell one of them and open the other one, thank you :)
Thank you Lonin! I lower the price every time it expires but still no luck. I'll keep trying to sell one of them and open the other one, thank you :)
are we allowed to make subspecies out of creatures from other games?
are we allowed to make subspecies out of creatures from other games?
@xxvi Yes you can make dragons based on other things. Subspecies aren't an official thing, they're mostly a marketing gimmick so there aren't any extra rules you have to follow beyond the standard FR ones when it comes to making them.
@xxvi Yes you can make dragons based on other things. Subspecies aren't an official thing, they're mostly a marketing gimmick so there aren't any extra rules you have to follow beyond the standard FR ones when it comes to making them.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thank you! :)
@Lonin thank you! :)
1 2 ... 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 ... 3162 3163