Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Achievements Tips & Tricks
1 2 3
[center][emoji=achievement size=1] [emoji=left wing size=1] [b]Achievement Tips & Tricks[/b] [emoji=right wing size=1] [emoji=achievement size=1] This is a short guide meant for some of the achievements that might be daunting for some players, or for ones that rely on mechanics newer players might just not know about. It won't include information about all achievements, since most of them are fairly straightforward. Additionally, some achievements you have already met the requirements for might not activate, either because it's impossible for staff to retroactively find/use the data for it, or it's something you need to manually redo, like rearrange dragons, change your dragon count, or deposit/withdraw from your hoard. If there is a specific one not listed that you are curious about/want help with, feel free to post and I or someone else might be able to answer you. If you have a tip that you think will be helpful, you can suggest it. [emoji=pursuit size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3245740/1#post_54345625]Clan & Lair[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3245740#post_54345626]Breeding[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3245740#post_54345627]Collecting[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3245740#post_54345628]Battle[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3245740#post_54345629]Games[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3245740#post_54345653]Activities[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3245740#post_54345655]Misc[/url] [emoji=pursuit size=1] [/center]
Achievement Tips & Tricks

This is a short guide meant for some of the achievements that might be daunting for some players, or for ones that rely on mechanics newer players might just not know about. It won't include information about all achievements, since most of them are fairly straightforward.

Additionally, some achievements you have already met the requirements for might not activate, either because it's impossible for staff to retroactively find/use the data for it, or it's something you need to manually redo, like rearrange dragons, change your dragon count, or deposit/withdraw from your hoard.

If there is a specific one not listed that you are curious about/want help with, feel free to post and I or someone else might be able to answer you. If you have a tip that you think will be helpful, you can suggest it.

Clan & Lair | Breeding | Collecting | Battle | Games | Activities | Misc

A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
[center][emoji=mirror size=1] [b]Clan & Lair[/b] [emoji=ridgeback size=1][/center] [emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]A Hard Day's Night (250)[/u] [i]Complete 250 tasks to unlock slots in your Hibernal Den[/i] This one will be time consuming. You can either grind for most of the items in the coliseum yourself, or buy them from the AH. When you get stuck with many expensive items, you can either bite the bullet and acquire one of them to make room for a few more tasks to come in, or start paying for gem slots. You can trade for gems using treasure on the item sales forums, most players will offer a rate near 1:1000. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2630462]Here[/url] is a guide containing all items you'll need. Note: This does not include the first 5 slots you are given for free. [emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]Aaaaand... Scene (100)[/u] [i]Apply scenes to 100 dragons in your clan at the same time[/i] If you want to make it easier, you can use scenes from the seasonal microholidays (i.e springswarm), since they're cheap and plentiful. [emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]Beautiful Backdrop (100)[/u] [i]Apply vistas to 100 dragons in your clan[/i] Select "customize" on a dragon's profile to see the option for setting a vista. You can pick from any that are applied to your account, and take it off whenever you want. Dragons can share the same vista. If you have a lot of fodder, you can apply them to a bunch at once before exalting. [emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]Bug Borrowing Baron, Carnivore Caching Captain, Plant Packing Prodigy, Seafood Stasher Supreme (10,000)[/u] [i]Store 10,000 [food type] points by converting [food type] items in the food tab of your Hoard[/i] If you want, you can starve your dragons so they won't be eating them while you stockpile food, but you will lose the well fed benefits. Instead, you can go to the auction house and and buy cheap food by sorting by Unit Price: Lowest to Highest, the menu for which is above the next page button. [emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]Just Dropping in to Say Hello[/u] [i]Leave a comment on a Clan Profile (including your own!)[/i] If you prefer a clean profile, you can delete any comment from your page by clicking the X. [emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]Lots and Lots of Slots (200)[/u] [i]Expand your lair to a total of 200 slots[/i] This one is also inherently time consuming. If you want to save the most amount of money, only buy expansions when your flight has dominance. If you are in a flight that isn't Earth and doesn't conquest often, you can wait until your festival, since we always allow celebrating flights to achieve dominance. Additionally, if you have a lot of extra lair space, you can buy hatchlings from the AH, wait until they are grown, then sell them for a higher price for passive profit to help bankroll these achievements. [emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]One Big Happy Family (250)[/u] [i]Have 250 total dragons in your clan[/i] It doesn't require that all of them be in your lair specifically, so some or majority can go into your hibden, which might be cheaper to expand than your lair. [emoji=brown gem size=1][u] Pack Your Bags and Move Away[/u] [i]Change your Lair's physical location on the World Map[/i] On your clan profile in the top right, you can click the gear icon next to your lair's location to change it. All players start with two locations at a lesser lair. [emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]Returning Home[/u] [i]Restore a non-progenitor dragon that you exalted[/i] This is available through [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/support/self-service]self service[/url], and can be done once every 90 days, only for dragons exalted in the last 14 days. It costs treasure depending on their level. If you don't exalt period, just choose one of your existing dragons and immediately restore them. [emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]The One That Started it All[/u] [i]Restore a progenitor dragon that you exalted[/i] Staff are not being cruel, you can [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/support/self-service]restore your progenitors[/url] for free once every 3 days, with no limit based on how long ago they were exalted. It will not reset your dragons level, and there won't be any kind of glitch preventing you from getting your dragon back. If something goes catastrophically wrong somehow, you can always contact staff directly for help. [emoji=brown gem size=1] [u]What a View![/u] [i]Apply a vista to your account[/i] This can be done by going to the specialty tab in your hoard, then clicking on the vista item and selecting "apply to account". It won't automatically appear on your posts/profile, and can be accessed from account settings. Vistas are not single use, they will be there forever and can be swapped out at will.
Clan & Lair

A Hard Day's Night (250)

Complete 250 tasks to unlock slots in your Hibernal Den

This one will be time consuming. You can either grind for most of the items in the coliseum yourself, or buy them from the AH. When you get stuck with many expensive items, you can either bite the bullet and acquire one of them to make room for a few more tasks to come in, or start paying for gem slots. You can trade for gems using treasure on the item sales forums, most players will offer a rate near 1:1000. Here is a guide containing all items you'll need.

Note: This does not include the first 5 slots you are given for free.

Aaaaand... Scene (100)

Apply scenes to 100 dragons in your clan at the same time

If you want to make it easier, you can use scenes from the seasonal microholidays (i.e springswarm), since they're cheap and plentiful.

Beautiful Backdrop (100)

Apply vistas to 100 dragons in your clan

Select "customize" on a dragon's profile to see the option for setting a vista. You can pick from any that are applied to your account, and take it off whenever you want. Dragons can share the same vista. If you have a lot of fodder, you can apply them to a bunch at once before exalting.

Bug Borrowing Baron, Carnivore Caching Captain, Plant Packing Prodigy, Seafood Stasher Supreme (10,000)

Store 10,000 [food type] points by converting [food type] items in the food tab of your Hoard

If you want, you can starve your dragons so they won't be eating them while you stockpile food, but you will lose the well fed benefits. Instead, you can go to the auction house and and buy cheap food by sorting by Unit Price: Lowest to Highest, the menu for which is above the next page button.

Just Dropping in to Say Hello

Leave a comment on a Clan Profile (including your own!)

If you prefer a clean profile, you can delete any comment from your page by clicking the X.

Lots and Lots of Slots (200)

Expand your lair to a total of 200 slots

This one is also inherently time consuming. If you want to save the most amount of money, only buy expansions when your flight has dominance. If you are in a flight that isn't Earth and doesn't conquest often, you can wait until your festival, since we always allow celebrating flights to achieve dominance. Additionally, if you have a lot of extra lair space, you can buy hatchlings from the AH, wait until they are grown, then sell them for a higher price for passive profit to help bankroll these achievements.

One Big Happy Family (250)

Have 250 total dragons in your clan

It doesn't require that all of them be in your lair specifically, so some or majority can go into your hibden, which might be cheaper to expand than your lair.

Pack Your Bags and Move Away

Change your Lair's physical location on the World Map

On your clan profile in the top right, you can click the gear icon next to your lair's location to change it. All players start with two locations at a lesser lair.

Returning Home

Restore a non-progenitor dragon that you exalted

This is available through self service, and can be done once every 90 days, only for dragons exalted in the last 14 days. It costs treasure depending on their level. If you don't exalt period, just choose one of your existing dragons and immediately restore them.

The One That Started it All

Restore a progenitor dragon that you exalted

Staff are not being cruel, you can restore your progenitors for free once every 3 days, with no limit based on how long ago they were exalted. It will not reset your dragons level, and there won't be any kind of glitch preventing you from getting your dragon back. If something goes catastrophically wrong somehow, you can always contact staff directly for help.

What a View!

Apply a vista to your account

This can be done by going to the specialty tab in your hoard, then clicking on the vista item and selecting "apply to account". It won't automatically appear on your posts/profile, and can be accessed from account settings. Vistas are not single use, they will be there forever and can be swapped out at will.

Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

[center][emoji=eternal youth size=1] [b]Breeding[/b] [emoji=eternal youth size=1][/center] [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]Extended Family (500)[/u] [i]Breed dragons 500 total times[/i] You can buy plentiful breed dragons from the AH and sell their offspring as fodder, or become a nest lender. [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]I Love You, and You, and You, and You, and You![/u] [i]Hatch a 5-egg nest[/i] The two dragons must be of different breeds, or be ancients. Modern dragons of the same breed can only produce 4 eggs maximum. [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]It's Simple Genetics (Rare)[/u] [i]Hatch a dragon with a Rare gene[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3109561/1]Here's[/url] a breeding rarity guide, to show what genes count as rare, and the odds for offspring. [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]When XYZ Meets 123[/u] [i]Hatch a dragon (either from a nest or unhatched egg item) exhibiting primary, secondary, and tertiary gene colors that are directly consecutive on the color wheel[/i] Use the search filters here to create a range of colors that will make it easier. You can try to find two compatible dragons that will guarantee identical offspring. Or, you can set the color range for prim/sec/tert to a range of 3, i.e white-moon-ice. If you want to narrow it down further, you can set the secondary to only be the middle color, i.e moon. It will take some trial and error. Note: it appears the colors [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3247576#post_3247576]don't have to be in the same order[/url] on the dragon as they are on the color wheel, as long as all 3 are present. [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]Triple X-traordinary[/u] [i]Hatch a dragon (either from a nest or unhatched egg item) where all gene colors are identical[/i] These are a dime a dozen on the auction house. Use the search filters to narrow down the color pattern to XXX, and pick a popular color like sanguine or orca.
Breeding

Extended Family (500)

Breed dragons 500 total times

You can buy plentiful breed dragons from the AH and sell their offspring as fodder, or become a nest lender.

I Love You, and You, and You, and You, and You!

Hatch a 5-egg nest

The two dragons must be of different breeds, or be ancients. Modern dragons of the same breed can only produce 4 eggs maximum.

It's Simple Genetics (Rare)

Hatch a dragon with a Rare gene

Here's a breeding rarity guide, to show what genes count as rare, and the odds for offspring.

When XYZ Meets 123

Hatch a dragon (either from a nest or unhatched egg item) exhibiting primary, secondary, and tertiary gene colors that are directly consecutive on the color wheel

Use the search filters here to create a range of colors that will make it easier. You can try to find two compatible dragons that will guarantee identical offspring. Or, you can set the color range for prim/sec/tert to a range of 3, i.e white-moon-ice. If you want to narrow it down further, you can set the secondary to only be the middle color, i.e moon. It will take some trial and error.

Note: it appears the colors don't have to be in the same order on the dragon as they are on the color wheel, as long as all 3 are present.

Triple X-traordinary

Hatch a dragon (either from a nest or unhatched egg item) where all gene colors are identical

These are a dime a dozen on the auction house. Use the search filters to narrow down the color pattern to XXX, and pick a popular color like sanguine or orca.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

[center][emoji=treasure chest size=1] [b]Collecting[/b] [emoji=treasure chest size=1][/center] [emoji=green gem size=1] [u]Boundless Potential (1,000)[/u] [i]Reach the Awakened bond level with 1,000 total familiars[/i] You don't need to own them to awaken them, but it's much easier to be able to own them and bond regularly instead of relying on Fiona. [emoji=green gem size=1] [u]Familiarity (1,000)[/u] [i]Discover 1,000 familiars[/i] This is based on the "discovered" tab of your bestiary, not the familiar count displayed on your profile. Discovered familiars count as ones that you currently own or have awakened - you can get rid of an awakened familiar and it will still be counted. Fiona can be used to awaken familiars, but it will take a long time. [emoji=green gem size=1] [u]I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (250)[/u] [i]Open 250 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne[/i] Remember to take care of your wrists, please! Use [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2768916]this guide[/url] to help you, and always work smarter, not harder. Like some other achievements, this may take a while to get, particularly because NotN only happens once a year. [emoji=green gem size=1] [u]I Just Love Them So Much (100,000)[/u] [i]Bond with familiars 100,000 times[/i] Bonding can be sped up with two methods. When the popup appears, you can press an arrow key to move to the next dragon without having to click 'OK'. Or, you can use the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1727925#post_17192826]window method[/url]. [emoji=green gem size=1] [u]I Love... Gooooold (100,000,000)[/u] [i]Collect 100,000,000 total treasure over the lifetime of your account[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1845679]Here's[/url] a variety of ways to make money. It's a bit old, but essentially correct. Patience is key. [emoji=green gem size=1] [u]Mutual Mates[/u] [i]Bond with a familiar that you and Fiona both own at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post[/i] It must be a familiar assigned to a dragon that is in your lair, it does not count if it's only in your hoard or on a dragon in hibden. It can be done from the dragon's page or Fiona's, as long as she appears on the popup and you get the treasure bonus. [emoji=green gem size=1] [u]Rainy Day Fund (1,000,000)[/u] [i]Store 1,000,000 total treasure in your Vault[/i] You can [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3245003#post_3245003]vault and unvault treasure repeatedly[/url] to do this. [emoji=green gem size=1] [u]The Expiration Date Wasn't a Suggestion[/u] [i]Have an unopened Strange Chest disintegrate into Nocturnal Dust at the conclusion of Night of the Nocturne[/i] This checks to see if you currently have the Nocturnal Dust item in your hoard. (......I forgot about one chest last year. If you don't want to disintegrate a chest or buy dust yourself, contact me and I'll send it over, but I do want it back. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1])
Collecting

Boundless Potential (1,000)

Reach the Awakened bond level with 1,000 total familiars

You don't need to own them to awaken them, but it's much easier to be able to own them and bond regularly instead of relying on Fiona.

Familiarity (1,000)

Discover 1,000 familiars

This is based on the "discovered" tab of your bestiary, not the familiar count displayed on your profile. Discovered familiars count as ones that you currently own or have awakened - you can get rid of an awakened familiar and it will still be counted. Fiona can be used to awaken familiars, but it will take a long time.

I Bet it's Something Totally Cool (250)

Open 250 Strange Chests during Night of the Nocturne

Remember to take care of your wrists, please! Use this guide to help you, and always work smarter, not harder. Like some other achievements, this may take a while to get, particularly because NotN only happens once a year.

I Just Love Them So Much (100,000)

Bond with familiars 100,000 times

Bonding can be sped up with two methods. When the popup appears, you can press an arrow key to move to the next dragon without having to click 'OK'. Or, you can use the window method.

I Love... Gooooold (100,000,000)

Collect 100,000,000 total treasure over the lifetime of your account

Here's a variety of ways to make money. It's a bit old, but essentially correct. Patience is key.

Mutual Mates

Bond with a familiar that you and Fiona both own at Fiona's Fantastic Familiars at the Trading Post

It must be a familiar assigned to a dragon that is in your lair, it does not count if it's only in your hoard or on a dragon in hibden. It can be done from the dragon's page or Fiona's, as long as she appears on the popup and you get the treasure bonus.

Rainy Day Fund (1,000,000)

Store 1,000,000 total treasure in your Vault

You can vault and unvault treasure repeatedly to do this.

The Expiration Date Wasn't a Suggestion

Have an unopened Strange Chest disintegrate into Nocturnal Dust at the conclusion of Night of the Nocturne

This checks to see if you currently have the Nocturnal Dust item in your hoard. (......I forgot about one chest last year. If you don't want to disintegrate a chest or buy dust yourself, contact me and I'll send it over, but I do want it back. )
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

[center][emoji=coliseum team size=1] [b]Battle[/b] [emoji=coliseum team size=1][/center] [emoji=pink gem size=1] [u]That One's Bigger Than The Others... (100)[/u] [i]Defeat 100 "boss" enemies in Monster Battles in the Coliseum[/i] The first stage with bosses is the Blooming Grove. If you want, you can go to a different stage to try and get a valuable boss familiar to drop. [emoji=pink gem size=1] [u]Bountiful Battles[/u] [i]Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus is in effect in the Coliseum[/i] This occurs during the seasonal microholidays, like the Sunparched Prowl. [emoji=pink gem size=1] [u]How to Train Your Dragon (25)[/u] [i]Increase any dragon's level to 25 in the Coliseum[/i] There are a number of coliseum guides out there, but here is a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364]mostly up to date one[/url] for starting a team from scratch. For the purposes of the achievement, you don't actually have to start at 1, you can pick up a dragon that already has levels from the AH or forums. Or, you can rent a lvl 25 to train your own dragons, usually from your flight's dominance forum. If you start with your own team of 3, you can complete [gamedb achievement=383], [gamedb achievement=384], and most other battle achievements as you go. [emoji=pink gem size=1] [u]Forget Your Training, Drink This[/u] [i]Use a Tincture of Dissolution on a dragon[/i] This is more a tip for the raise X stat to 50 achievements, but you can use tinctures to do those, if you'd rather shill 30kt a pop instead of training that many dragons. [emoji=pink gem size=1] [u]Who Needs Friends? (10)[/u] [i]Achieve 10 Monster Battles victories with a single level 1 dragon[/i] Go to the Training Fields, and only fight battles with one or two enemies in them to prevent your dragon from dying without support. Don't forget to bring minor health potions. This doesn't require that you fight all ten battles with the exact same dragon - only that you only have one level 1 dragon on your team while fighting. [emoji=pink gem size=1] [u]Do You Even Lift?, Now I'm Over Here, Hold the Line, Not to be Confused with Quack, Big Brain Move, Damage Sponge, It's All In Your...[/u] [i]Assign stat points to a dragon to reach at least 50 [Stat] [/i] The dragon must reach level 10 if you only level one stat. This is best done during a microholiday with the 50% experience boost.
Battle

That One's Bigger Than The Others... (100)

Defeat 100 "boss" enemies in Monster Battles in the Coliseum

The first stage with bosses is the Blooming Grove. If you want, you can go to a different stage to try and get a valuable boss familiar to drop.

Bountiful Battles

Achieve a Monster Battle victory while an XP bonus is in effect in the Coliseum

This occurs during the seasonal microholidays, like the Sunparched Prowl.

How to Train Your Dragon (25)

Increase any dragon's level to 25 in the Coliseum

There are a number of coliseum guides out there, but here is a mostly up to date one for starting a team from scratch. For the purposes of the achievement, you don't actually have to start at 1, you can pick up a dragon that already has levels from the AH or forums. Or, you can rent a lvl 25 to train your own dragons, usually from your flight's dominance forum. If you start with your own team of 3, you can complete We're Going on an Adventure (25), Fully Loaded, and most other battle achievements as you go.

Forget Your Training, Drink This

Use a Tincture of Dissolution on a dragon

This is more a tip for the raise X stat to 50 achievements, but you can use tinctures to do those, if you'd rather shill 30kt a pop instead of training that many dragons.

Who Needs Friends? (10)

Achieve 10 Monster Battles victories with a single level 1 dragon

Go to the Training Fields, and only fight battles with one or two enemies in them to prevent your dragon from dying without support. Don't forget to bring minor health potions. This doesn't require that you fight all ten battles with the exact same dragon - only that you only have one level 1 dragon on your team while fighting.

Do You Even Lift?, Now I'm Over Here, Hold the Line, Not to be Confused with Quack, Big Brain Move, Damage Sponge, It's All In Your...

Assign stat points to a dragon to reach at least 50 [Stat]

The dragon must reach level 10 if you only level one stat. This is best done during a microholiday with the 50% experience boost.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

[center][emoji=glimmer tile size=1] [b]Games[/b] [emoji=gloom tile size=1][/center] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [u]Electrifying Result[/u] [i]Achieve a score of at least 1,000,000 in the Shock Switch Fairgrounds game[/i] Hopefully this one will be re-balanced. In the meantime, remember you can pause Shock Switch and come back to it if you'd rather do it in bursts. There's also a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1553670]chaining guide[/url]. [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [u]Light or Dark, Day or Night[/u] [i]Clear the ___ difficulty puzzle in the Glimmer and Gloom Fairgrounds game[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295]Hard mode guide[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2765443]Very Hard guide[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2477115/1#post_2477115]All difficulties guide[/url] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [u]Limestone Line Up[/u] [i]Clear a line of 5 ____ blocks at once in the Artifracture Fairgrounds game[/i] Tested it and they can only be arranged in a straight line. An L shape may be 5 blocks, but doesn't count for this. [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [u]Seek the Streak (10)[/u] [i]Max out your Fairgrounds Lucky Streak at least 10 times[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295]Glimmer and Gloom is the fastest.[/url] [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [u]Ten Ways to Win with Thirteen Cards[/u] [i]Correctly guess at least 10 turns in a row in the Higher or Lower Fairgrounds game[/i] The cards range from 1-13, and the left can be from 2-12. If it draws a 7, you have an even chance of the right card being greater or lesser. If you draw a 2-6, it has a higher chance of being greater, and if you draw an 8-12, it has a higher chance of being lesser. 1 | 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 | 13 [emoji=purple gem 2 size=1] [u]You've Done This Before[/u] [i]Achieve a score of at least 4400 in any layout in the Mistral Mahjong Fairgrounds game[/i] Mahjong scores are based on time, and if you have reset the tiles or not. You can't match tiles in the 'center' of a row, and must get rid of the ones next to it first. There are two pairs of each normal tile, and remember that seasonal tiles all match with eachother. Consider what order you need to match in to access the tiles you need next. If you can see all four of a tile available on the board, match them right away so you know you won't have to look for them later. Prioritize using tiles that are blocking another tile over ones that are in a row of only two, or by itself. For this achievement, I recommend playing on the Butterfly map. I like to try and match the center column's first layer right away, then use the bottom layer as backups in case I can't find two of those tiles on the board. Once you get the hang of it, you can get faster at identifying a good path to take.
Games

Electrifying Result

Achieve a score of at least 1,000,000 in the Shock Switch Fairgrounds game

Hopefully this one will be re-balanced. In the meantime, remember you can pause Shock Switch and come back to it if you'd rather do it in bursts. There's also a chaining guide.

Light or Dark, Day or Night

Clear the ___ difficulty puzzle in the Glimmer and Gloom Fairgrounds game

Hard mode guide

Very Hard guide

All difficulties guide

Limestone Line Up

Clear a line of 5 ____ blocks at once in the Artifracture Fairgrounds game

Tested it and they can only be arranged in a straight line. An L shape may be 5 blocks, but doesn't count for this.

Seek the Streak (10)

Max out your Fairgrounds Lucky Streak at least 10 times

Glimmer and Gloom is the fastest.

Ten Ways to Win with Thirteen Cards

Correctly guess at least 10 turns in a row in the Higher or Lower Fairgrounds game

The cards range from 1-13, and the left can be from 2-12. If it draws a 7, you have an even chance of the right card being greater or lesser. If you draw a 2-6, it has a higher chance of being greater, and if you draw an 8-12, it has a higher chance of being lesser.

1 | 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 | 13

You've Done This Before

Achieve a score of at least 4400 in any layout in the Mistral Mahjong Fairgrounds game

Mahjong scores are based on time, and if you have reset the tiles or not. You can't match tiles in the 'center' of a row, and must get rid of the ones next to it first. There are two pairs of each normal tile, and remember that seasonal tiles all match with eachother. Consider what order you need to match in to access the tiles you need next. If you can see all four of a tile available on the board, match them right away so you know you won't have to look for them later. Prioritize using tiles that are blocking another tile over ones that are in a row of only two, or by itself.

For this achievement, I recommend playing on the Butterfly map. I like to try and match the center column's first layer right away, then use the bottom layer as backups in case I can't find two of those tiles on the board. Once you get the hang of it, you can get faster at identifying a good path to take.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

[center][emoji=cauldron size=1] [b]Activities[/b] [emoji=cauldron size=1][/center] [emoji=yellow gem size=1] [u]My Quiz Team Would be So Proud[/u] [i]Answer all 10 questions in a single batch correctly at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1128248]Here's[/url] a guide with all Tomo answers. Simply copy her question, then use Ctrl+F to search the page for it. [emoji=yellow gem size=1] [u]Knowledge Share (1,000)[/u] [i]Share or donate 1,000 total research notes at Arlo's Ancient Artifacts at the Trading Post[/i] If you would rather share notes, you can look for threads of people asking for friends to share notes with, or make an offer to trade a set amount of notes with another player.
Activities

My Quiz Team Would be So Proud

Answer all 10 questions in a single batch correctly at Tomo's Trivia Tablet at the Trading Post

Here's a guide with all Tomo answers. Simply copy her question, then use Ctrl+F to search the page for it.

Knowledge Share (1,000)

Share or donate 1,000 total research notes at Arlo's Ancient Artifacts at the Trading Post

If you would rather share notes, you can look for threads of people asking for friends to share notes with, or make an offer to trade a set amount of notes with another player.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

[center][emoji=book 2 size=1] [b]Misc.[/b] [emoji=book 2 size=1][/center] [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]A Higher Calling (5,000)[/u] [i]Exalt 5,000 dragons[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2441268]Here's[/url] a guide for coliseum builds, with newbie info. To start you can train a team on your own, or rent a trainer from someone (likely your own flight's dom team). If you don't want to exalt dragons of your own but really want the achievement, you can sign up to be a raffle attendant when your flight next has an out of flight raffle. You do need lair space and dedication to do this, but you'll end up with money, help contribute to a team effort, and the dragons exalted will count towards this achievement. [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]Auctioneer (1,000)[/u] [i]Successfully sell 1,000 total item listings on the Auction House[/i] Since this is for item listings, not every item total, you may want to individually list cheap, easy to acquire, and in-demand items. Baldwin materials are a good place to start. You can also list junk items at or below hoardsell value, and people may buy them for a miniscule profit or to get [gamedb achievement=572]. These achievements also count private auctions, so if you have a friend you can trade items with each other to earn the achievement. [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]Elemental Enterprise (Dragons) & Supporting Local Business[/u] [i]Buy a dragon from your flight-specific Auction House & Spend more than 10000 total treasure on listings in your flight-specific Auction House[/i] These can be done simultaneously thanks to collaborative effort. Some users in each flight have decided to sell a dragon specifically for these achievements, so check your flight's AH to see if the one for your flight is up for sale. If it is, buy it, then list it for the same price - and be sure it isn't set to realm-wide. It will probably have an achievements related name. [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]It's Giving Jetlagged Sparkly Viking on Holiday [/u] [i]Create an outfit in the Dressing Room[/i] I'm just using this as an excuse to promote [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2205043/1]Eclipse's Apparel Catalogue[/url], since it makes creating a cohesive outfit so much easier. [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]Sornieth Stonks (1,000,000)[/u] [i]Earn 1,000,000 total treasure through successful sales on the Auction House[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1062844]Here's[/url] some tips about AH undercutting. This also includes private auctions. [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]What a Deal![/u] [i]Buy 1 item that is on flash sale from the Treasure Marketplace[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2988821]Here's[/url] a pinglist for flash sales. [emoji=blue gem size=1] [u]You Can Never Have Too Many Dragons (100)[/u] [i]Buy 100 total dragon listings on the Auction House[/i] To turn this into profit, you can simply buy hatchlings for cheap then resell them as adults.
Misc.

A Higher Calling (5,000)

Exalt 5,000 dragons

Here's a guide for coliseum builds, with newbie info. To start you can train a team on your own, or rent a trainer from someone (likely your own flight's dom team).

If you don't want to exalt dragons of your own but really want the achievement, you can sign up to be a raffle attendant when your flight next has an out of flight raffle. You do need lair space and dedication to do this, but you'll end up with money, help contribute to a team effort, and the dragons exalted will count towards this achievement.

Auctioneer (1,000)

Successfully sell 1,000 total item listings on the Auction House

Since this is for item listings, not every item total, you may want to individually list cheap, easy to acquire, and in-demand items. Baldwin materials are a good place to start. You can also list junk items at or below hoardsell value, and people may buy them for a miniscule profit or to get You Can Never Have Too Many Things (100).

These achievements also count private auctions, so if you have a friend you can trade items with each other to earn the achievement.

Elemental Enterprise (Dragons) & Supporting Local Business

Buy a dragon from your flight-specific Auction House & Spend more than 10000 total treasure on listings in your flight-specific Auction House

These can be done simultaneously thanks to collaborative effort. Some users in each flight have decided to sell a dragon specifically for these achievements, so check your flight's AH to see if the one for your flight is up for sale. If it is, buy it, then list it for the same price - and be sure it isn't set to realm-wide. It will probably have an achievements related name.

It's Giving Jetlagged Sparkly Viking on Holiday

Create an outfit in the Dressing Room

I'm just using this as an excuse to promote Eclipse's Apparel Catalogue, since it makes creating a cohesive outfit so much easier.

Sornieth Stonks (1,000,000)

Earn 1,000,000 total treasure through successful sales on the Auction House

Here's some tips about AH undercutting. This also includes private auctions.

What a Deal!

Buy 1 item that is on flash sale from the Treasure Marketplace

Here's a pinglist for flash sales.

You Can Never Have Too Many Dragons (100)

Buy 100 total dragon listings on the Auction House

To turn this into profit, you can simply buy hatchlings for cheap then resell them as adults.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

Note for the discovering familars: it isn’t familiars you’ve bonded with, it’s familiars you either currently own OR have awakened. It uses the same “discovered” familiar count as on your bestiary page.

Source: there’s only like 4 familiars I haven’t bonded with since I’ve been on this site for a decent bit and use Fiona daily, but I don’t collect familiars (at least I didn’t before achievements), so I haven’t reached the “discover 600 familiars” achievement

Sorry if that was what you meant but I was confused initially by why my discovered familiar achievements didn’t match how many familiars I’ve bonded with

Awakening them via Fiona’s does work to “discover” them I’d imagine but that’d take ages (and would be the same method as the awakening achievement)

Other than that though, this was very helpful! Thank you for the tips!
Note for the discovering familars: it isn’t familiars you’ve bonded with, it’s familiars you either currently own OR have awakened. It uses the same “discovered” familiar count as on your bestiary page.

Source: there’s only like 4 familiars I haven’t bonded with since I’ve been on this site for a decent bit and use Fiona daily, but I don’t collect familiars (at least I didn’t before achievements), so I haven’t reached the “discover 600 familiars” achievement

Sorry if that was what you meant but I was confused initially by why my discovered familiar achievements didn’t match how many familiars I’ve bonded with

Awakening them via Fiona’s does work to “discover” them I’d imagine but that’d take ages (and would be the same method as the awakening achievement)

Other than that though, this was very helpful! Thank you for the tips!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
[quote name="@Lumenwood" date="2023-06-09 15:27:42" ] [center][emoji=coliseum team size=1] [b]Battle[/b] [emoji=coliseum team size=1][/center] [emoji=pink gem size=1] [u]How to Train Your Dragon (25)[/u] [i]Increase any dragon's level to 25 in the Coliseum[/i] Wouldn't you know it, there's an [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710]old but gold guide[/url] by the same name! For the purposes of the achievement, you don't actually have to start at 1, you can pick up a dragon that already has levels from the AH or forums. Or, you can rent a lvl 25 to train your own dragons, usually from your flight's dominance forum. If you start with your own team of 3, you can complete [gamedb achievement=383], [gamedb achievement=384], and most other battle achievements as you go. [/quote] EeveeDream has a (mostly) updated version of Culex's How to Train Your Dragon guide, made with Culex's permission, as the original is very out of date. The new one includes venues and monsters that were released after Culex's guide was no longer being updated, and also includes an option for leveling dragons to 25 with no eliminate (the Sedona build). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3046364/]Updated Dragon Leveling Guide[/url]
@Lumenwood wrote on 2023-06-09 15:27:42:
Battle

How to Train Your Dragon (25)

Increase any dragon's level to 25 in the Coliseum

Wouldn't you know it, there's an old but gold guide by the same name! For the purposes of the achievement, you don't actually have to start at 1, you can pick up a dragon that already has levels from the AH or forums. Or, you can rent a lvl 25 to train your own dragons, usually from your flight's dominance forum. If you start with your own team of 3, you can complete We're Going on an Adventure (25), Fully Loaded, and most other battle achievements as you go.
EeveeDream has a (mostly) updated version of Culex's How to Train Your Dragon guide, made with Culex's permission, as the original is very out of date. The new one includes venues and monsters that were released after Culex's guide was no longer being updated, and also includes an option for leveling dragons to 25 with no eliminate (the Sedona build).

Updated Dragon Leveling Guide
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png